It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid Dream... May 11... NOT a psychic!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
At the risk of ridicule, here goes. I am NOT saying these things will come to pass. I am NOT a psychic or claim to be at all. Just thought I would put this out there.

I had a very vivid dream about a week ago. Could actually smell the air. One of those 2 or 3 you have in a lifetime.

Anyway, here it is:

----------------------------------

I was under water and could see light above me.I went towards it. Came up through the water. Can remember wondering why I wasn't having trouble breathing. Once above the water, I could see what looked like a coastline in the distance barely discernible through what looked like was a bank of dust. Approached the area to see smoke blending slowly with what I can only describe as a dust storm, but there was no wind. And there was complete silence that I thought was weird. I can't really explain this next part, but at the risk of being called insane, I could all of a sudden "feel" the earth "shake" and for some reason I immediately equated that to a dog shaking off water when it comes out of a pond. Kind of to rid itself of something .. or cleanse itself...anyway, that's what I remember thinking.

I then heard a small voice, and found myself all of a sudden in what i think was a basement. It was very hot and I remember that I was having trouble breathing and wondered why I did not in the water. There was a little light with rays coming in through a broken window through the dust or smoke.... just enough to see a small girl, about 4 or 5 years old. She wanted me to take a piece of paper from her, and I for some reason did not want to take it. I felt like if I did it would be bad. She had been crying, and I could tell by the mascara running down her face (I know little girls don't wear mascara. Remember, I didn't write this!) I remember thinking that If I took it it would be MY problem. Then I remember feeling guilty about not wanting to help.

She insisted I take it and I started crying as if I had no choice. I finally did take it. It was a square, ragged and burnt piece of paper from a flip-type calendar with two "binder" holes . I turned it over slowly. The date read May 11. It had no year, or if it did, I didn't see it it or it was unreadable.

------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's it. I remember feeling as i woke up that I needed to tell someone about this...almost hoping that if i did, there would be no event on that date, because I am not psychic. I have been wondering since whether to post it. Figured WTF. So here you go.

One thing is that I will closely be watching the news on May 11.

God bless.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You sure it was not May 21 ??

apparently its the rapture and in october its judgement day

i dont know whats up with the month of May
with all the things that are happening right now in the world
it wouldnt surprise me if its getting worse on that particular month

the only advice i can give to people who are actually scared
live your life day by day

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Best advice anyone can give these days.

Enjoy yourselves and make the most of it. Who knows when your time is up? Not me. Not you. Not anyone. Just enjoy it, and have fun. Its the only chance you get.
edit on 21-4-2011 by RicketyCricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It sounds like in your dream you were viewing a disaster from a distance when you came up out of the water and then you were viewing it from within the actual scene of the disaster when you were in a basement. The fact that you felt the earth shake and there was no wind makes this disaster seem like an earthquake.

Now here's what will blow your mind and make you a little tense untill we see what happens on May 11th. There was an Italian astronomer and seismologist born in the late 1800's named Raffaele Bendandi who predicted several earthquakes and recorded his predictions before a notary public. Supposedly he predicted an earthquake that will devastate Rome on May 11th, 2011. I can't find any original documents with that date from him, but there is some second hand material on the interent if you search his name with the May 11th date.

And to make it even more spooky someone tried to burn his work after his death so that what we have remaining from him in predictions are just notes written on get this...burnt fragments of paper..

edit on 21-4-2011 by Gibbon because: grammar

edit on 21-4-2011 by Gibbon because: formatting

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thank You and it is alright for you to be truthfull and post what you experience in your dream.Dreams do not really depict the events that will actually happen,but the intense energy and vibration of the great changes is circulating the dimensions so it may manifest as a real image in a dream. Normally what the message in a dream is , has to be decoded,because the human mind is unable to comprehend what it is shown,so images are place in a persons mind in dream form. You are just revealing what you saw in your dream and you are No in any way saying that it is a prediction so do not bother replying to those what try to accuse you. If everyone ignores them(their remarks) and does not reply to them,they will shamefully go away.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
In a lot of christian prophecy interpretation seas and oceans are considered to be metaphors for groups of people or a group of people. This might explain why you were able to breathe in the water. Also, you were raised above the water or people, resulting in a better view, and were shown something significant, possibly.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just found another article on Bendandi.

Link to article Rome Earthquake

From what I can tell from this and a few other articles I've read, the burnt fragments of his work do not have any places or May 11th date but just the year 2011. Supposedly however a diagram on one of those burnt fragments correspond to a planetary alignment on May 11th. I don't have the time to explore it all that deeply though.

So there is some question about where this May 11th date for Rome came from but apparently it is causing some stir in Italy...especially after the whole world saw what happened in Japan.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Gibbon because: to fix link

edit on 21-4-2011 by Gibbon because: small addition

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

Well as you know, it takes a lot of guts to post anything on ATS about a dream or preminition because someone always has something ugly to say. Personally my reaction is sympathy that you had such a traumatic dream. I hope you are feeling better now. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

Are you a female?
There is a lot of dream symbolism in your dream. This is what I came up with so take what you want from it but only you know if it feels right.

Coming up from the water and seeing light sounds like a rebirth or spiritual awakening or understanding. Basements usually represent something hidden or repressed. The reason I asked if you were female is the way you described the little girl with mascara. Could it have been you reliving an old hurt (emotion) or negative experience? When you took the paper you are deciding to “face up to it”.

It could be a turning point in in that you mastered an old habit or way of feeling or dealing with someone or something by learning an important lesson. Sounds like a positive dream to me.

As for the date....maybe you'll get closure or news regarding above? Or did something happen in your past on this date? Are you sure you actually dreamt 2011? Maybe unconciously you added the 2011 to make sense of it?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thanks all, for your responses. I haven't received any negativity for posting, so I am glad I did this. I still hope it wasn't anything that will come to pass, given the extreme sadness I felt after being in the room/basement. I am still going to carefully watch the news on May 11, though!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Hi. Thanks for your comment.

I am a guy in his late forties. I reference to the year 2011, I never saw a year on the paper that I remember. Just the date.

Also, I don't recall anything significant happening in my life on May 11, but there have been 48 of them... so I may have forgotten!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

Thanks Gibbon! Looks like I will be spending sometime doing research on Italian Astronomers!

edit on 23-4-2011 by Andre33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
reply to post by Andre33

Well as you know, it takes a lot of guts to post anything on ATS about a dream or preminition because someone always has something ugly to say. Personally my reaction is sympathy that you had such a traumatic dream. I hope you are feeling better now. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks Magantice! I appreciate the sympathy. I am good with it, and actually felt excited to have such a vivid dream.Just wish it was a more palatable topic!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Hey.I am certain that the date on the paper was May 11. I remember that VERY vividly.....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Very interesting dream. I've had a few of my own. Won't elaborate since I don't want to incriminate myself but just know that it's unlikely you'll have done anything significant alone, and nothing that was at your own instigation. If and when we do something, it's part of the plan. You do not do things that work against you or your path.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

That's really interesting. Star for you. But I can't find a good link to that.

I hope you do a thread about it, now that we are close to that date.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
hmm..perhaps a bit of synch here....

Back in October of 2010 I made a reply here on ATS to someone about the wierd weather weve been having...

It is part of my wyrd ways, to sometimes place a poem along with the topic matter...

On that particular post, I intuited the poem "Oracle Storm", and since then, have been puzzling over one of the lines in it...
( I don't always know what the words mean when they come together in my mind, but if they feel right, then I have faith that they are correct.)

Here is the poem: "Oracle Storm"

The fathers have seen it, through lenses of time
Approaching sentient winds...
Build your temple, prepare your mind
The storm is about to begin...

The mothers will gather their children home
To gaze in the depths, eye to eye...
The people will sing 'neath the gloaming dome
And truth will rain from the sky...

Hold fast to your love while the wild winds blow
Stand strong in your centered mind...
The howling oblivion breaks free from below
But to love and life you will bind...

Love will bind...
Time will form...
Prepare your mind...
For the oracle storm...

(The lines that were puzzling me are the 2nd paragraph, first and second sentences...

"The mothers will gather their children home
to gaze in the depths, eye to eye"

It has just dawned on me that this may be an abstraction of the May 11th date...well...at least the thought lit up like a bulb in my mind... * shrugs *

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Khurzon

Wow.That's deep. Interesting, the "eye to eye" --- "11" analogy. Good, open minded thinking.

I like your poem.I feel it was "gifted" to you. I would post more as you get/receive/write them!

It's amazing what can develop from the collective subconscious. I wish more people would tap into it.

Be safe next Wednesday!

Andre

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

I can't get your link to work. Just a blank page.

Got any other link to this?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

It seems the web page that hosted that article has moved their info and the link is no longer good.

It looks like someone else started a thread on this though back on 4/24/11

May 11th EQ

In that thread there is a link to an article with similar info that is good...it's in Italian like most of the stuff out their on Bendandi...so you'll have to use Google translate.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Gibbon because: add link

top topics

<<   2 >>

join