It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish, Not Arab, Roots in Judea and Samaria

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

Actually, there are several "types" of religious people in Israel, there are the Orthodox ones, which usually wear black (we call them "Hardeim"), these guys for the most part don't go to the army, and most of them don't work.. The "Sewen Yammukas", these guys are the guys that usually live in the settlements, they go to the army, they work and contribute, and there are also the reform guys, which just take Judaism in a bit more of a modern approach.

Nope, there are just real Jews and fake Jews (in a religious sense, i mean)...and the real Jews are the ones who follow Halakah, which contrary to what you think are more than the "Haredim" that wear black. PLENTY of men in the IDF daven, follow halakah and perform all their duties to the state... You dont have to wear the typical black garb to be an observant religious Jew.

And i cannot emphasize enough how completely fake reform Judaism is. Its as "Jewish" as margorine is butter.

Far be it from me to decide which way is the right way - I wasn't raised religious, and I was told by my grandfather about a year before he died that god gave us free will, and I should always learn as much as I can about something before making a decision about it, and NEVER do what the Rabbi says without thinking myself first. He was a smart man...

I dont think he meant that as to apostasize from the religion, although he may have, i dont know.. But in anycase, questioning a Rabbi is healthy thing to do. Everyone should be questioned, but not questioned out of disbelief in the tradition (Mesorah) of the sages, but a simple disagreement in approach, which I myself do all the time, and im not Jewish.

I think one day you and many other secular Israeli Jews will return to your Torah, as the great Rabbi Abraham Isaac HaKohen Kook predicted (He was the founder of religious zionism). Its much deeper, and more meaningful than you understand.

I wrote in the past - "No one can hate Jews like other Jews"... it is a fascinating thing to watch objectively (if it didn't make me want to throw something at these people), there are so many examples... It does merit more study (by professionals).... and don't get me started about Ms. Aloni... her political party was almost completely erased in the last elections... the common conception in Israel is that the media and courts that are largely controlled by the "left", give these people a louder voice then they actually have...

This is one thing we can both agree on. The Jews that control Israel HATE, and i mean utterly despise Judaism and the traditions of their forefathers. They attempted to remake the Jew in their own, secular, atheistic image, without a shred of conern for ethics. The Left is simply evil, and when i say evil i mean they play into the hands of their enemies, they are working hand in hand with the Americans/Europeans and Arabs to destroy the state of Israel.

Whatever you have been told about the Palestinians is a flat out lie. You want to know what the Arabs believe? Read "the legacy of Jihad". People dont seem to be aware that Muslims have a fundamentally different attitude towards life than westerners do. They believe Islam is a WAY of life, from the government to the pesonal life, everything is regulated by the Shari'a law. Nothing is exmept. They take their Islam with profound seriousness. This book is important because it explores their own texts, written by their greatest jurists on first A) What is Jihad (holy war), B) How does one conduct Jihad? C) and when is it permissible to suspend Jihad.

Jihad against non Moslims is the final, most authorative call of Mohommad. Each of his earlier statements that the apologists quote were abrogated by later statements, a common fact about Quranic exegesis. Thus, the call to make war on the infidels is a duty to ALL Muslims of the umma (collective muslim community).

Whats going on in Israel with this "peace treaty" is a slow but effective method to break Israel down. First it will call for a palestinian state, and then it will arrange a way to break Israel down further, whether that be through instigating war or spreading propaganda. The Muslims have one desire and one desire only: That the Jewish state, the "zionist entity" (by which they mean Judaism's call to settle the land and serve G-d there) must be destroyed and eliminated from the heart of Dar al Islam (the house of Islam). The Orthodox Muslim view is that Islam is destined to conquer and convert the entire world, to establish G-ds law, and institute Islam (which literally means submission) through Shari'a law... as they have always done throughout their history. How else do you think they captured so much of the world? War and conquest.

Israels elite are apart of another, sick and demented clique (illuminati) with their own, liberal, moral relativistic agenda.They think they are controlling the sword of Islam...but they'll soon find out that it'll destroy them aswell.

The leftists are obscenely evil. When this government is overthrown (and undoubtedly that will happen, Take the statistics for instance of 70% of israeli 2nd graders being Haredi...thanks to their copious reproduction) Israel will be much better off. A shame it didnt happen when the state was first established. And ya, the misrepresentation is obscene. How many religious Jews have government positions? Even though atleast half of Israelis identify with traditional Judaism....not even 10%. The leftists have had a stranglehold on Israel since its establishment.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

“Whats going on in Israel with this "peace treaty" is a slow but effective method to break Israel down. First it will call for a palestinian state, and then it will arrange a way to break Israel down further, whether that be through instigating war or spreading propaganda”

Exactly.
This is what is known as the PLO phased plan.

1- Through the "armed struggle" (i.e., terrorism), to establish an "independent combatant national authority" over any territory that is "liberated" from Israeli rule. (Article 2)
2- To continue the struggle against Israel, using the territory of the national authority as a base of operations. (Article 4)
3- To provoke an all-out war in which Israel's Arab neighbors destroy it entirely ("liberate all Palestinian territory"). (Article 8)

Article 8:
Once it is established (a Palestinian state), the Palestinian national authority will strive to achieve a union of the confrontation countries, with the aim of completing the liberation of all Palestinian territory, and as a step along the road to comprehensive Arab unity.

www.iris.org.il...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Another question is: what happens to the Jews if they succeed?

According to PLO officials those who were there before the mass Jewish immigration in the late 19th, early 20th century will be allowed to stay, but will have to follow Palestinian Law, which of course is a veil for saying Shar'ia law, which relegates Jews to second class citizens with absolutely no human rights....as Ayotollah Khomeni said, "Human rights is a western concept. It doesnt exist in Islam".. It doesnt exist because Islam is a religion of obligations, and not rights. Man has no rights at all, but only an obligation to submit to Allah and acknowledge his prophet. If one doesnt believe (this is the most leeway a non muslim gets. He has to submit to the Jizya - the offensively exploitive headtax, but they allow him the freedom to "think" what he wills.. Thus when Islam talks of freedom, they mean it only in your head...and even then only until the Muslims have accomplished their desire for world domination) that Mohommad was sent to non arabs (its compulsory to atleast acknowledge that he was a prophet sent to the Arabs, otherwise Shari'a law legislates the death penalty) then he will not be allowed to live in Israelm, period. But then again, what Jew in his right mind would want to live under a Muslim government? 850,000 FLED Arab countries cause they couldnt handle the abuse and humilation they dealt witf on a daily basis.

The 500,000 Jews in the west bank and the millions more in Israel will be kicked out of Palestine. The fact of the matter is this: Islam and Democracy are diametrically opposed concepts. One allows freedom of belief, the other doesnt. The Muslims are merely playing that game of "we want Democracy" in order to USE democracy to establish an undemocratic state. Plenty of PA officials are on record saying this. For instance Ibrahim Sarsur.

And once those Jews are gone (if that will ever happen.. I imagine the Jews, especially the religious ones will fight to the death to preserve their land) The PA intends to bring back those disenfranchized Palestinians, some 3 + million, into Israel. Even now the PA intends when they call a state to make the Law of Return one of the their demands from the world community. The Arab league PREVENTS gulf states like Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE from issuing citizenship from the Palestinians that live among them.... Its absolutely RIDICULOUS! Every refugee ever in world history has been entitled to settle wherever he goes. Its his right to be granted the dignity of citizenship. When 850,000 Jews became refugees, and had their property confiscated and 100 BILLION worth of assets confiscated, Israel took them in. But the corrupt, and devious Arab states keep these people in limbo to maintain world symapthy for the Palestinians.

Such dishonest tactics are bound to fail. G-d will not allow such treachery to succeed.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Another question is: what happens to the Jews if they succeed?

According to PLO officials those who were there before the mass Jewish immigration in the late 19th, early 20th century will be allowed to stay, but will have to follow Palestinian Law, which of course is a veil for saying Shar'ia law, which relegates Jews to second class citizens with absolutely no human rights....as Ayotollah Khomeni said, "Human rights is a western concept. It doesnt exist in Islam".. It doesnt exist because Islam is a religion of obligations, and not rights.

Please show me where they currently practice Shar'ia law in Palestine..
Also show me how the Jews there are treated any different..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

UMM. Gaza? Hamas.
utbnewsdesk.wordpress.com... ria-law-in-gaza/
www.cbn.com...

And no Jews live in Gaza. It would be suicide.

As for the history of the Jews living under Shar'ia law, you can read "In Ishmaels house" by Martin Gilbert and see what it was like for yourself.

Just after the '48 war, Islamic countries ramped up their persecution of their Jewish populations. There were pograms in Morocco, Tunisia, Alegeria, Libya, Egypt, Iraq etc..Essentially wherever the Jews lived, there were massacres, sometimes facilitated by the authorities themselves.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

A blog and Ynet news??

Please, i mean real sources...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

but gentically, they are Identical to the people they are persecuting. DNA does not lie... real Jews - not eastern european jews., but real Jews are Palistinians gentically which is the same for most arabs. so they like genocide and whacking their own... thats not good
edit on 25-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Aren't there like 40k Jews in Iran? If it was that bad you'd think they'd be in Israel.

Edit : sorry back in black that was a reply to dontreally
edit on 25-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

First, that was CBN, not Ynet.

You really dont care at all what the facts are... you basically look for any weakness ie; source quoted, or a possible mistranslation...anything that can be used by you to delegitimize the basic facts. [[[snip]]]

Let me guess, it was translated by zionists?

heres an islamic souce, which finds nothing wrong with islamic law being instituted in Gaza (but of course for the political vipers out there, reality needs to be denied)

www.islammemo.cc...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

There are 25,000 Jews in Iran.. And most of them were immigrants from Iraq (Ohaving fled the country during the 50's 60's and 70's)

Remember, they left for Iran before the 1979 revolution. And given Ahmadinjads tone i wouldnt be too comfortable with staying there if i were a Jew.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Looks like they like it there. They actually meet with him. Of course seeing Jews sitting at the same table with irans leader makes heads turn because the western media makes him out to be the next hitler. Are you saying they're stuck there and can't leave after 30 + years? Lol

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

First, that was CBN, not Ynet.
You really dont care at all what the facts are... you basically look for any weakness ie; source quoted, or a possible mistranslation...anything that can be used by you to delegitimize the basic facts.

Let me guess, it was translated by zionists?
heres an islamic souce, which finds nothing wrong with islamic law being instituted in Gaza (but of course for the political vipers out there, reality needs to be denied)
www.islammemo.cc...

Mate if that video is of Gaza and it's under Shar'ia law, then what the hell are those clothes for sale??
Certainly doesn't look like muslim attire to me..

And BTW, your CBN article WAS sourced from Ynet..
Maybe read your articles in future.

Source: YNet news

www.cbn.com...
edit on 25-4-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Irans Jewish community is older than Islam, dating to the Judean exile (see book of esther), 600 BCE.

They dont leave because they want to preserve that ancient community.

But even then, Ahmadinejad inivtes those Jews to sit with them for public relations purposes. Hes already made perfectly clear his A) religious beliefs B) His disdain for the zionist entity - ie; a code for Jews C) and his desire to bring the Imam Mahdi.

Do you care at all what Muslims think? Read a book.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Read the video. It clearly says beirut Lebanon. Why they have video of Beirut while talking about Gaza, i dont know.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

And BTW, your CBN article WAS sourced from Ynet.. Maybe read your articles in future.

ummm. right...

So just ignore the Islamic website that i sourced, disproving your typical contention that all sources Israeli (ie; Jewish) are fabricated....

Keep in mind that Israel is the only democratic nation in the Middleeast. If you want information about secretive regimes like Hamas, it will only come from an Israeli source, mainly due to its need to know what the Hamas regime, and the PA are saying, and doing.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Keep in mind that Israel is the only democratic nation in the Middleeast. If you want information about secretive regimes like Hamas, it will only come from an Israeli source, mainly due to its need to know what the Hamas regime, and the PA are saying, and doing.

Mate Hamas have their own website and release far more info than the IDF..

And were they not "democratically" elected ??

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Well, if your definition of "democratic elections" includes throwing the opposition of the roof tops

Might not be a bad idea in some countries

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ender_shadow

Well, if your definition of "democratic elections" includes throwing the opposition of the roof tops

Might not be a bad idea in some countries

Well that would depend on whether they threw them off the roof before or after they were elected..

And yes, maybe a great idea and many in the US would agree...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

Never heard about this, got some sources?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Yea. As i explained elsewhere, they use democracy to get rid of democracy.

This being one of the downfalls of democracy...it allows those who despise it to use it to establish their own form of rule.

Take Egypt. Early polls are predicting that the Muslim Brotherhood will recieve 75% of the votes in September... And what do you think the MB is going to do with western democracy once they are in power? do you think they'll give Muslims the choice to take out shar'ia law? Think again. Once Shari'a law is in place the masses will be wanting nothing other than Shari'a law.

The same thing will happen in Libya, Yemen, and Syria (once al-assad is out)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join