It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheen is demanding Obama to show his birth certificate!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

RIGHT ON! I listened to AJ until the 400th time I heard him refer to conservatives as "us" and liberals as "them." Whenever elections are coming up, he's like "not that the republicans are going to save us, but they're certainly better than the democrats!" Sheen heard someone say "where's the birth certificate?" and, like Trump, didn't even bother with google, just went straight to the crazy.

as someone else put it, even if the Birther theory is right, Obama is untouchable. Bush walks around a free man, selling his memoirs, and we think we're gonna get Obama on his citizenship? keep dreaming, you vatican assassins!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

If Sheen doesn't get a good response from "Obama" then he will plant some Coke in the white house!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
True, so imagine what a President could get..

Either you believe that statement or you believe some guy from Australia is going to bust the President on his eligibility by hanging out on a forum repeating old rumors.
Which is it? Could the president get ther pefect forge papers or are you gonna crack that case wide open on ATS?

I honestly hope some of the birthers take a good look at who is getting off your crazy train, Bachmann, Palin, and who is getting on it, Trump, Sheen.

I think I will wait for the next train.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Trump and Sheen...WINNING together!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join