It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 8 April 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen,

This is my first thread and this subject is the reason why I recently joined ATS, which I have to say is a great forum.

At 12.30pm on 8 April 2011, I was driving in Northern England when I say a large UFO in the sky with short and very thick and dense contrails. I could not see the UFO because of the contrails but it must have been huge to give these off. It was going up and it was very high and quite fast, higher than any plane I've ever seen. Unfortunately I did not have anything to take or record pictures and videos. So I got home and checked the internet to see if there were any reports and found nothing.

I recently checked youtube and saw a video of the same thing, in Melbourne, Australia, which was taken on the 8th of April 2011 at 7.12pm local time.

www.youtube.com...

So if I saw the same thing which was recorded in Australia then it travelled approx. 2 hours to get to the UK. The UK is 9 hours behind Australia.

Then I saw that the person who had recorded this video had seen the same object on other dates in Melbourne.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I should also add that having checked youtube for the 8th of April 2011, there appears to be quite a bit of UFO activity around the world, which may or may not be connected to what I saw.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what this could be?

Has anyone else seen something similar?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

nice video but we cannot still say what is it exactly...like all of the ufo we seen

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It sounds like an interesting sighting you had but I'm sure what you seen was the chemtrail left behind from a plane or a small comet. Having said that I do have a few questions:

- What was the weather conditions like at the time?
- Where you driving near any airports at the time?
- How could you determine whether or not it was 'higher' than a normal airplane?

I've watched the other videos you posted which are more than likely airplanes or comets as well. Also, they are all from the same person and it seems like one of his videos is literally a duplicate with images from his other recordings. I'm sticking by my assumption that what you may have seen was a chemtrail of an airplane which was reflected by the sun.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Hi,

Thanks for your input.

The weather was clear, with no airports nearby. I see planes flying over head on a regular basis but this thing was a lot higher. In fact the contrail of this thing was bigger than any plane!

It was definitely something big which was flying up. What I find strange is that something similar, or possibly the same thing was seen over Australia on the same day but a couple of hours earlier.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

One of the videos posted shows what appears to be 5 circular things on the front of the craft or object. The video isnt clear and when I saw whatever it was, I couldn't see the craft or object because of the large but short contrails.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I've just read some more of the youtube comments and someone had seen and recorded the same or similar object in Argentina on 2nd April 2011. Strange.

top topics

join