It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS loading really slow? 504 and 505 messages?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Nah... it's HAARP.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Oh, sorry I forgot they had a little hand in it too.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Was in the middle of finally posting a thread about cures to cancer/armegeddon/toppling the elites/fixing the monetary system/revealing the truth of ancient history and when I went to hit the submit button....got a page that said ATS is under maintenance, and that no replies or threads would be added during this maintenance. Well so much for all that hard work and finally reaching out to help mankind. Now I can't be troubled to rewrite that thread that I labored so hard over....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by saabster5

That's a shame.

Mind summing up your lost post in 1 word?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think its the ATS ribbon feature that slows down everything. Even flagging and starring posts takes forever it seems. I and others kindly suggested to the owners to get rid of it but its their site and they can do as they please.

To be honest I did not notice extra sluggishness today and normally when they perform server maintaince it is announced days in advance with a special message when you access the site.

In all likelyhood a few too many people logged in or there is some other server glitch!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Seems to be working fine now.

Back home from work on a 20Mbps connection.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

At the time it was happening, ATS was simply having some maintenance, nothing juicy here haha

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by saabster5

Now I can't be troubled to rewrite that thread that I labored so hard over.

Brilliant! Thanks, needed the guffaw!

On a serious note....oh, nevermind.....LOL!

But....nah!...Fuggedaboutit......

link   
Does ATS use Amazon servers?
here is a story about how many websites were down or slowed earlier today because Amazon rents out its servers and they crashed.
news.yahoo.com...

Major websites including Foursquare and Reddit crashed or suffered slowdowns Thursday after technical problems rattled Amazon.com's widely used Web servers, frustrating millions of people who couldn't access their favorite sites.

Though better known for selling books, DVDs and other consumer goods, Amazon also rents out space on huge computer servers that run many websites and other online services.

The problems began at an Amazon data center near Dulles Airport outside Washington and persisted into the afternoon. The failures were widespread, but they varied in severity.

link   

edit on 21-4-2011 by toolstarr because: i swear i didnt press enter twice.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

Dulles Airport?

Head for the hills!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

Does ATS use Amazon servers?

I wonder???

Might have heard a rumor that Amazon Amazon servers servers have have echoes echoes causing causing double-posts double-posts.....sometimes sometimes......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join