It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Can't End Well...the last financial implosion of the U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Just found an article- Sleepwalking into the Imperial Dark
at bestmetalresearch.com
and it's a fairly concise read on what the world has faced and is about to face.
"Now that we’re so obviously there, the confusion is greater than ever. Theoretically, none of this should necessarily be considered bad news, not if you don’t love empires and what they do. A post-imperial U.S. could, of course, be open to all sorts of possibilities for change that might be exciting indeed."

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgreen
Just found an article- Sleepwalking into the Imperial Dark
at bestmetalresearch.com
and it's a fairly concise read on what the world has faced and is about to face.
"Now that we’re so obviously there, the confusion is greater than ever. Theoretically, none of this should necessarily be considered bad news, not if you don’t love empires and what they do. A post-imperial U.S. could, of course, be open to all sorts of possibilities for change that might be exciting indeed."

Yes. We ARE there. Now is the time to do something!

The best "something" We can do is to release plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/radiant/orgone/...) energy to the public. Get the tech I personally know is in black ops out into the open. Develop a code to live by. Planetarily.

I offer suggestions in my threads here, linked in my sig, and now implore all those who have not to read The End of Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform.

I really do think I see a solution.

Pass the word and Do the 'Digm.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
nothing will happen especially in america. we will fall deeper into debt and become more of a police state. people over estimate how smart americans really are most of them have no clue about anything thats going on in the world.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

Certainly not if we take that approach. Be proactive. Read my threads and pass the ideas on. Not a great deal of effort, actually.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Great article. I think that about sums it up exactly.Thats where were at and I think it's too late to do anything about it.All great empires fall sooner or later.Now it's our turn.

new topics

top topics

join