It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*2PAC*,Killed to Silence his Voice???..Was planning to speak out against Illuminati?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If there ever was a smart rapper, tupac was one.
The only reason he rapped about dangerous life styles was for the fans.
He was going to stop rapping all together.

However, he wasn't killed for speaking out.
He got killed over some petty street beef.

Death Row was a VERY negative influence for the dude.
edit on 25-4-2011 by DuceizBack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose

Good luck getting a good job in your future. Maybe rap is just for low class losers and i don't get it.

Rap itself is not necessarily for low class losers. It has it's place in society.

Suggesting that Tupac was more than a mere human though, and believing that he was somehow involved in "Illuminati" simply because he read a few books? Well that is another story.

Some of you who are suggesting this surely must have read the Bible, do you think because you have it makes you god? Or John the Baptist? Or Moses? Or do you believe that any of the aforementioned prophets et al., give you some inside tract on the inner workings of the "Grand Design" somehow?

Seriously, just apply a bit of common sense.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Tupac a God?
Absolutely not.

Was he smarter than the average man? No doubt.
Also.

When tupac came onto the mainstream seen he was a mere 20 years old and the stuff he rapped, talked about was deeper than most 30-40 year old musicians talked about.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
:facepalm:

Seriously? Tupac killed over some Illuminati stuff? *sigh*

I can imagine that revelation. Edited for approval by "The Man":

"Yo, dawg...I's be hearin' some s***, yo! I's be hearin's dey some mutha****s called illuminarti o some s*** that be f*****' with peeps worldwide, yo! I's gon' be stoppin' dat s*** right mutha******' NOW! Yo, illuminarti, where da f*** you at, n****?!"

And of course, once the illustrious and obviously gifted Tupac uttered those words of wisdom, the only choice was to murder him to keep him silent.

Makes perfect sense.

OR...he was someone with no talent for anything other than ripping off *real* music and turning into crappy pseudo-rhymes, who got caught up in world of similar people...people so devoid of talent and substance that they are left to create their own drama, incorrectly thinking that anyone else in the world might give a crap. As a result, he was shot by another idiot with no talent aside from being able to rip off music and turn it into crappy pseudo-rhymes as well.

Think I'll go with Option B.
edit on 25-4-2011 by linedoc because: Changed a word. Sue me.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
for everyone who thinks that "jealousy" killed 2pac has no clue how the rap scene USE to be, I'm sure he watched people like JayZ convert and sell out and do what people(On The Top) want them to do... create music that numbs a nations morals and individual values.

He like many people(not only black) understands what its like to stand in front of a judge and not be heard or legally(IMO) prosecuted because all of Justice is settled on the Golf Course and martinis

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
reply to post by alphabetaone

Tupac a God?
Absolutely not.

Was he smarter than the average man? No doubt.
Also.

When tupac came onto the mainstream seen he was a mere 20 years old and the stuff he rapped, talked about was deeper than most 30-40 year old musicians talked about.

No no, you missed my point I think.

What I meant was, that reading the bible doesn't make you any more godlike or righteous, than does reading about the Illuminati make you any more or less a threat to "them". If that were true, there would be no one left posting on ATS in the first place

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tom goose

I have a job thank you very much

Im not a loser and im not from the US so there you go, what you consider not music has reached the other side of the globe where REAL people live also

Im sorry but Hip Hop is way better than you. You have a lack of respect for other music. You should take a look at my thread before you think you know it all.

Telling other people about 'Rock'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

About the topic. The FBI link, have you read it or what. The JDL extortion scheme

Guess not aye.

I linked you that video so you could see it is more than what you think.

So take a look at that thread I just linked. Dont try talking music to me buddy. I am a musician and come from a family of musicians

edit on 25-4-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
interesting ideas s&f

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonibelle
Why is no one able to accept the fact that he got killed because he messed around with the "wrong person".
Why does there have to be a conspiracy wrapped around everything?
He beat up a gang member, then the gang member came back and got revenge. done and done.

Simply because of what should be so painfully obvious, very influential people who repeatedly step on the toes of even more very influential people are ROUTINELY taken out and I'm not talking about the alledged 'other gangbangers'.

It's not the exception it's the RULE.

I've never really ever been familiar with Tupac's music but when a friend of mine told me about him and the whole charade thing, it was the FIRST thing that immediately came to mind. He was assassinated in a set up. (my opinion)

When I later heard in a radio interview that he has been seriously contemplating 'getting into organized politics more' I wasn't in the least surprised.

And yes it was the same with people like Lennon who was reportedly gooing back into the 'political' world (battle zone) after a 5 plus year absense and had reported plans to disrupt the Republican convention (but never did can you imagine with his HUGE following) in a sort of 'clean up time'. Wasn't going to be allowed with Reagen coming in.

These guys are just 2 out of SOOoooo many. The list is LONG, the body count huge, IMO.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
I'm reading from A to B here. I'm not the one coming up with far fetched conspiracy theories to promote my genre of music am i? You people think the that Tupac was special because the FBI had a file on him
Maybe tupac should have refrained from speaking about all the criminal activities he was involved in (what a loser) and the FBI would not feel obligated to pursue a case. I would be quite disappointed in the FBI if this guy was allowed to spout off about hurting people and selling drugs to millions of youth and they wouldn't even investigate him.

Dr Cosma, that was the stupidest video i have ever seen, i watched some of it because i didn't want to be ignorant but what was the point? no fedex? that was choreographed. You made my point perfectly. that was retarded and all those people were a bunch of clowns who the REAL world will never take seriously.

WOW improvising???? were they all trying out for saturday night live???

Good luck getting a good job in your future. Maybe rap is just for low class losers and i don't get it.

Rap is for the low life losers

You WISH you had the loot

This is my last comment cos youre really not worth my energy. You aint proven nothing, aint brought nothing to the table. All you done is show that you have less than half a brain, no manners, THINK you know some things, lack of respect and you have goose for a name...

Your opinion about Hip Hop is just that an opinion. A man without info should not have an opinion.

Opinions are like azzwholes

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
IMO Tupac was killed by higher forces than so called hip hop violence.
If it really was like that, they would have caught the murderer by now. or atleast pieced things together to find true suspects.

It wouldn't surprise me if he and Biggie were both taken down by outside forces beyond the hip hop world, it is just to strange they can't find the killers

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Pac was a revolutionary type rapper as well as gangster rapper he had both qualities. This I think could of fed the fear in which the OP writes. Its like as long as rappers are going at it with ignorance or distraction in their lyrics it all good. Distractions like the ignorance that can be embedded in some rap. Thing is Pac was able to flow with the gangster rappers as one of the best but was at the same time able to deliver some content in his raps that was energizing to the urban community. It was like he was some what embedding certain data in his bars to wake up the urban community or alert the urban community to some of the dangers involved with street life/corporate life for males and females. But at the same time let it be known to go out and get yours to survive because basically no one else was gonna get it for you. So by him going against the grain where other rappers will look and completely avoid because you know getting they payper is more important then the positive energizing message they can share to assist their urban communities, I do feel he was marked. Like a MLK or JFK its like when you can deliver messages to assist the species your killed. Hence darkness invited to send messages this time so to maintain the evol balance with those who wish to hush.. In the end the urban community was misdirected sorta like the black panthers mail was being intercepted from west to east coast by??? to cause infighting and disagreements between panthers on both coast to create distraction... This was what was happening during the fall of Pac and Biggie West coast vs East coast Great potential set back or was it. I say or was it because after they both were killed as it seemed "CUT THE HEAD AND THE BODY DIES" was attempted. Failed because what happened was more bodies/voices stronger bodies regrew with more awareness of the trickery abroad and they formed a respect level of East coast West coast Dirty south Mid west All basically acknowledging that what went down with Pac and Big was some ignorance and advantage taking and shall not happen again RESPECT EACH OTHER. And now you got more conscious rappers out and there are some what many consider gangster rappers the REAL good in their deliverance who can present messages in their rap where if your not how shall one say up on it you wont hear the messages sorta like Masonic hidden speak. So basically if it was an attempt at hushing a voice it was a Fail for what happened was many new voices began to speak. So I guess in some ways gods voice can still be heard in SOME of their tongues...

Be well
edit on 4/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join