It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't think Tupac is dead... what are your thoughts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
Iam with you OP, i believe he is alive and chilling in Cuba, smoking weed all day just chilling, keeping his head down, I await his return at 43. 2014.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Vanishr because: (no reason given)

yes.

I think he is smoking weed in Cuba too.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Oh snap! Forgot about big pun! That darn "lean" got alot of them sadley.
We still have s.p.m.... Sorta...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It would make sense that he would fake his death to escape all of the negative media attention, the paparazzi's, the potential government agencies that wanted him dead, etc., and for a while I actually believed that he was still alive to. But when you think about his music and how politicians and just the government in general hated his style of music, it's pretty obvious that when a person like that announces that he will be running for presidency, that will have lots of people upset. That's just one of dozens of reasons that people wanted him dead. Suge Knight owed Tupac millions of dollars, and he just happened to be in the car when Tupac was killed, how convenient that he doesn't need to pay a dead man, huh? And he was killed on the Las Vegas strip after a Mike Tyson fight, if the police wanted to catch the killer(s), they could have worked harder and got some leads. His mother was also a Black Panther and I think he was too at one point in his life.

The picture that shows his autopsy looks exactly like a part of the California Love video, where he's laying on the bed sideways with no shirt on. He always rapped about resurrection in his music too. Don't forget that the rap name he took up later in his career was Makaveli, which jumbled up can spell "I am alive", and Machiavelli was an Italian author(?) who wrote that the best way to trick your enemies was to fake your death.

I don't think that he is alive simply because so many people didn't like his music, whether they were uncomfortable with some cuss words (they're just words, come on), they didn't like how he rapped about crooked cops, drugs, problems with the government, racism, religion, death, sex, thug life, etc. My guess is that the government killed him to make it look like an East vs. West thing.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

My guess is that the government killed him to make it look like an East vs. West thing.

I hear that a lot. I'm not into rap or R&B by any stretch but I do understand that Tupac was different and pushing the boundaries but....

I just don't see him being THAT important that they had to kill him. In all honestly, I suspect it was related to gangs/drugs. No, not because he was black, because that is where the rap scene originated, and still to this day various gangs front as rap groups while peddling crack on the streets.

They surely wouldn't have left it was open as it is if it was a government hit. If they really feared him that much, it's best to keep him alive and marginalize him, instead of killing him and turning him into a Martyr.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The way celebrities and musicians live, he'd have to come out with new stuff... even after the "post death" releases. just to continue to live it up. besides, rappers make their money off clothing lines tours etc, ( well and drugs). so no, i think hes dead.. maybe trump should exhume his body, kill 2 birds with one investigation.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Seriously? Who cares? Rap is the most useless form of music on the planet. The "musicians" can't play instruments, probably can't read or write musical notes so use music from other performers to base their songs on, basically have wars over who is best, [east coast vs west coast] and the lyrics are all about killing people, money, killing people, whores, killing people, and drugs. All I ever hear from the teenagers in mommy's car is BOOM BOOM BOOM cause that's all it is, is bass notes. Useless crap. Wanna hear some REAL music? Get some Ted Nugent, Bob Seger, AC/DC, Rush, Ozzy.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You've nearly hit the nail on the head with your constructive views, For me, the makaveli album is far too coincedental in regards to the books the author wrote and that he named his last album after him. Even EMINEM has said “Hip Hop Ain’t Been the Same Since Tupac Moved to CUBA on us!” in his freestyle “Fubba U Cubba Cubba”. He faked his death to escape the illuminati, They killed Biggie and TRIED to kill Pac, Before he outsmarted them and faked his death, to escabe to Cuba, He had to get out the limelight or he would have ended up just like Michael jackson and Biggie, Getting killed because your a big star with influence, who is opposed to the illuminati, who would you listen too, the gov or any of those 3 great artists ? and wont include hidden message/sing/rap about what THEY want you too, just look at all the illuminati collaberators that came through and are big nowadays in the industry, do you think ANY of them would have made it anywhere with genuine competition, You could say they havent made it anywhere, as only the brainwashed think Beyonce or Lady Gaga's latest track is GOOD, let alone acceptable to listen too.

Do your own research on all these artists, or is it just convenient that they all speak of the devil as if its the latest 'trend' yeah right haha, who do you think sets the 'trends'..........

Jaz-z
T-I
Lady Gaga
Beyonce
Rihanna
Justin Beiber
Wiz Khalifa
Drake
Kanye West
Kesha ($ < insert where it is meant to be in this ridiculous name)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Hopefully you are just joking, as normally I view your threads seriously with interest...

If he were still alive everyone would know...you think a "look at me" big-time rap star can keep quiet and fade into the sunset ? No way...

I've never understood the admiration for this thug, a convicted rapist no less, am I right ?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

That's such a broad, ignorant view of rap music.

Also, your choice in music is not the right one, and why would you even waste your time replying to this thread if you not only don't like Tupac but rap music as a whole?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I admire him not because he's a thug who rapes people, (which isn't true, he went to prison for grabbing a woman's ass, unless you consider that rape), but because he spoke his mind without fear of criticism and actually had something to rap about in his songs. It wasn't just "Yo I have money and sex, cars and big houses are cool", but he actually had deep messages to convey in his songs. Racism, religion, poverty, corruption among both politicians and police officers, respect for women (from a "rapist"? How ironic), respect for the dead, death and the afterlife, memories from his upbringing, issues that he and his mother faced growing up, dealing with stress, and problems with society as a whole are just some of the themes that can be found in almost every album he released. I don't just put on some Tupac and bob my head to the beat without even thinking about what he's saying, I listen to his music because he actually has something to rap about and I can relate to lots (not all) of the things that he raps about. Not only do I admire him as an artist, but as a person in general. I can literally spend hours watching Tupac interviews, because his thoughts just flow so naturally and he has great morals and ideals (contrary to what some of his music might lead you to believe, check them out yourself if you don't believe me). Also when he would be staying somewhere, he would let the homeless people from the community come and stay at that place and get some shelter and food. I'm sure you've never heard about that before, because he kept it on the down low because he did not want people to think he was doing it as a publicity stunt to boost his image and increase his popularity.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Fair enough

I'm more Metal than anything...but I do remember 1 Tupac song I sorta liked, it's "how do you want it" ?? Not sure on the title....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Poor choice, that song is about sex and almost nothing else. Still, it's at least 100X better than anything on the radio nowadays, and even Tupac's worst song (Not that that is his worst song) is better than any mainstream artists best song.

I've never been a fan of metal, even though I play the drums I strangely listen only to 90s rap music. In the car though since mainstream rap music is dead, I usually listen to either classic rock or the comedy radio show, but I absolutely cannot tolerate anything mainstream nowadays.
edit on 25-4-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411
man i have heard enough of this ..... this subject is old and who really cares...... people have talking this junk since the day he was killed.... hes dead so let it be ...

if he isn't dead then he is simply a idiot who needs him except the sheep of the world
edit on 21-4-2011 by GodofWar411 because: (no reason given)

simply an idiot? lol strong words from the all wise right? i tend to defer if you think hes 'simply a idiot' i dont think you even scratch the surface of who he is and stood for i would contend that the statement you made would be something to the effect of what 'the sheep of the world' would conclude to

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
and by the way this thread is dumb if youre a tupac fan you know he had the biggest mouth in showbusiness theres simply no philosophical way you can come to the conclusion that hes alive thats my three cents lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join