It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yo boy brainwashed to be suicide bomb in Pakistani shrine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
News Article

Umar Fidai, 14, and another schoolboy were behind the attack on a Pakistani shrine earlier this month in which scores were killed and many others injured. Fidai survived because his bomb vest failed to detonate properly, although he has lost an arm and could yet lose his life because of his injuries. Now in custody, he admits he made a terrible mistake and begs forgiveness for his deadly mission - for which his family have now disowned him. He told the BBC he trained with the Taliban for five months, learning how to shoot, use a grenade and ultimately to be a suicide bomber.

the boy admited he now 'did a very bad thing' and has realised suicide bombing is un-Islamic.

Sadly he had not heard from his family since the blast.

Could not imagine how many more poor kids to force to do this!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by littlesheep2011

God, I hate to read stuff like that. Kids and war is a no go. These retarded Talibanis should f*off already. It's not what Islam teaches us. These poor kids. Hope real and righetous mujahideen will soon bring an end to this dilemma.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by littlesheep2011

Explanation: S&F!

Martyr: Islam [wiki]

In Arabic, a martyr is termed shahid,شهيد not شاهد . Shaheed appears in the Quran in a variety of contexts, including witnessing to righteousness (Quran 2:143), witnessing a financial transaction (Quran 2:282) and being killed, even in an accident as long as it doesn't happen with the intention to commit a sin, when they are believed to remain alive making them witnesses over worldly events without taking part in them anymore (Quran 3:140). The word also appears with these various meanings in the hadith, the sayings of Muhammad.

Religious views on sucide: Islam [wiki]

slam, like other Abrahamic religions, views suicide as one of the greatest sins and utterly detrimental to one's spiritual journey. A verse in the fourth chapter of the Quran, An-Nisaa (The Women) instructs; "And do not kill yourselves, surely God is most Merciful to you." (4:29)

Most Muslim scholars and clerics consider suicide forbidden, including suicide bombings, and often cite the aforementioned verse in the Qur'an as a clear commandment forbidding suicide. Some Shafii scholars even classify suicide as an unpardonable sin, the equivalent of eternal sin in Christianity.

The prohibition of suicide has also been recorded in authentic statements of hadith, (sayings of Muhammad). For example:

Hadith - Bukhari 2:446 Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "He who commits suicide by throttling shall keep on throttling himself in the Hell Fire (forever) and he who commits suicide by stabbing himself shall keep on stabbing himself in the Hell-Fire."[3]

Also, Hadith - Bukhari 7:670, Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Whoever purposely throws himself from a mountain and kills himself, will be in the (Hell) Fire falling down into it and abiding therein perpetually forever; and whoever drinks poison and kills himself with it, he will be carrying his poison in his hand and drinking it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever; and whoever kills himself with an iron weapon, will be carrying that weapon in his hand and stabbing his abdomen with it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever."

And yet from the article...

'The Taliban prayed all the time and read the Koran, so I thought they were good people. My heart told me to go and train with them,' he said.

So that doesn't make sense.

Oh here's why ...

Umar was persuaded to train with the Taliban by dogged recruiters who waited for likely young boys as they went to school.

The children were told studying was pointless and that killing 'infidels' would be a route to paradise.

Personal Disclosure:

P.S. They should read their claimed special book better.

edit on 21-4-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited out an unrequired misplaced emoticon. Also added the P.S.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The boy engaged in holy jihad. He should be proud of his barbarity and wear it like a trophy. It is his culture and the heritage of his backwards people. He should embrace his ignorance and that of all his people.

Islam = death.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm confused on whether to feel sorry for him or not, whether to blame him or blame his parents. I mean where was they when he was training for 5 months?

the Taliban are sponsored by Saudi Wahhabis, I bet you didn't know that. so should we blame the Saudis for misinterpreting the Quran and spreading it to uneducated people in poor countries like Sudan, Afghanistan and Pakistan? I think we should since they also supply money and god knows what to those extremists.

its kind of funny that those mujahideen killing in the name of god target other Muslims and innocent Christians and watch by as Israeli soldiers kick Palestinians out of their homes. can you see something wrong with this picture?

they have no problem blowing themselves up in supermarkets, bus stops, schools, police stations, check points, they'r happier than a motherf**** to brainwash children but they don't do **** all about israel and their expansion.

this example is perfect.

the taliban recruit and brainwash a young boy, he probably doesnt even understand what jihad is, and they use him to kill muslims from different sects. they kill other muslims so i wouldnt be surprised if they attacked non muslims.

to hell with them, i truly believe they along with their sponsors(saudis) work alongside the zionists and western elites with a hidden agenda.

and mike_trivisonno go spend some time with your family... maybe take them on holiday to a middle eastern country and learn about other cultures... oh i'm sorry i didnt know you were 12...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Exactly my thoughts. There quite a lot of people who doubt that the Saudi kings are even Muslim. Remember one Saudi kling being gay?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal

Exactly my thoughts. There quite a lot of people who doubt that the Saudi kings are even Muslim. Remember one Saudi kling being gay?

Which has nothing to do with the topic.

I feel sorry for the kid. I really do. Those who have a twisted and disgusting version of their religion had perverted another poor child's mind and for what? So they could get their statement across. The result?

Another meaningless death.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Really? No sh*t.

Nothing new here. Poverty and Politics are very dangerous combinations.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Guess you didn't read the post above yours eh?

Suicide bombing is not considered an act of martyrdom and will not be rewarded in the afterlife. The taliban do exactly the same as every other self important terrorist group does. Prey on the innocent and helpless and you'll find vulnerable individuals who eat up your twisted ideology.
I know from experience how ideas that compeltely clash with your own principles can become implanted in your head through self-indoctrination alone. But when you've got an entire army of seemingly committed martyrs and are bombarded with brainwashing every day it's not surprising that seemingly intelligent, reasonable individuals can become indoctrinated into an ideology at odds with common morality.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Why drag Israel into a story about Pakistan and the Taliban is beyond me... I wasn't aware we were occupying them as well...

well, I haven't attended the meetings of late, so I am not updated as to our "global domination" plans...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
it does not matter which religion it is. They are all brain washed. `` onwards christian soldiers `` bla bla bla. No worse than another religion that says god made us and we are his favorits bla bla bla. Its about time we rounded up all these religious mupppets and sent them to their gods. They would be very happy sat on a cloud singing songs. Whilst we could get on with a peaceful life here on earth. With out some chit head wanting us to murder every one who does not believe in their version of the spirit in the sky.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ender_shadow

Why drag Israel into a story about Pakistan and the Taliban is beyond me... I wasn't aware we were occupying them as well...

well, I haven't attended the meetings of late, so I am not updated as to our "global domination" plans...

Isn't it amazing? Everytime something goes wrong, they all either drag the US or drag Israel into the mix.

Buncha idiots. They can't get their house in order so blame the outsiders. Its instant and easy to do then to point fingers at their own opposition parties and neighboring countries due to the fear of being erased.

new topics

top topics

join