It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAC/Patriot misbeliefs and so much more

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
PAC education

Ok I have been putting different links to the pdf and php files in threads to relate to the topic, however after a year of law study, I have decided it was best to just put them all in one place to make it easier for all to follow, there is no topic that PAC has not covered for us in law. My recommendation is to start your studies, watch the videos and learn the truth of what we are facing. Since I have close to 100 links I will not be putting them all, but enough to get you start on the only legal path to freedom, the rest can be found at PACs sites.

God be with you and your families

www.pacinlaw.org... Patriot Misbeliefs

www.pacinlaw.org... movie

www.pacinlaw.org... Human Resource

www.pacinlaw.org... 0/7 parts of the Red Amendment

www.pacinlaw.org... Citizen Legal fiction

www.pacinlaw.org... Subject Status

www.pacinlaw.org... Disinformation

www.pacinlaw.org... Expatriation

www.pacinlaw.org... historical error

www.pacinlaw.org... some questions

www.pacinlaw.org... the law

www.pacinlaw.org... Nationality

pacinlaw.org... Perspectives

www.pacinlaw.org... Dual Nationality

www.pacinlaw.org... R vs D

www.pacinlaw.org... Rulers

www.pacinlaw.org... income tax

www.pacinlaw.org... top secret

www.pacinlaw.org... state national

www.pacinlaw.org... statuses of people in America

www.pacinlaw.org... voting is a crime

this is more than enough to get you started on your education and the path to true and legal freedom from the madness we face, if interest in this thread grows I will proved more links for your education in the law

The truth will set us free

Psychiatry: an industry of death,

Great movie of truth being stranger than fiction

www.notmygovernment.us... full movie in 10 parts

freedocumentaries.org... full movie

edit on 21-4-2011 by drmeola because: add link titles

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
PAC’s youtube channel a lot of the videos can be found here:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-4-2011 by drmeola because: add video

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think often about the wolf, as a native I cry for my brother and what we have done to him, and now the same is happening to my human brothers and sisters, will we ever open our eyes and see the madness surrounding us, will we ever take a stand and just say no, we say no to drugs, no to many things, and it will never happen here, how blind and drunk have we become in our ways, with our bellies full, roofs over our heads, all taken from big brother a share, be it SS food stamps section8 unemployment and so many ills of entitlements, and we have all this because we are slaves. When was the last time we stood up and took the blame for our own actions, taken responsibility to feed ourselves and our children? Think on that as you listen to the wisdom of the Black Feet Indian, Jack Gladstone a true historian with much to teach us if we would just listen.

Thank you.

edit on 28-4-2011 by drmeola because: fix vid link

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Wanted to say thanks for the info here... lots of good stuff

The Human Resources movie was very enlightening. I knew about a lot of the stuff talked about, but it was a nice way to bring it all together and flesh it out.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I wanted to come by and give this thread a bump, I am currently watching the video "Human Resources", and I will tell you this is now in my top 10 favorites. These links and videos will indeed bring a new light to many that are unaware of the atrocious things that have been happening to our society, and how small things like a b.c, or the royal wedding, or even the state of the economy is well planned, not just the actions, but the re"actions" of the people!
I wish I could give you more then 1 star and flag!!!
Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I am glad you are enjoying the movies, HR is one of my favorites as well, then second would be deprogramming following the white rabbit here is the new link for that interactive www.deprogram.us...

Then my last link on the opening post Psychiatry: an industry of death.

Looking forward to more comments about the movies and links, most questions to what ever answer’s you maybe looking for can be found at the not my government forum, but will be happy to help you find any answer.

I am still a student, so I don’t have all the answers but I do know how to find them.

Together we can make a difference

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You will want to read The Red Amendment to tie all this together.

Unfortunately i'm too tied to the system to be able to get out. And just so people don't get the wrong idea, this isn't some magic silver bullet to solve all their woes like the Redemption or UCC bunk. You can't have your cake & eat it too.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mal1970

Thank you Mal1970,

You are absolutely correct, and you are not alone, many of us are tied to deep to experience true freedom as a State National, but this education and the red amendment will help many to find the truth and save them the embarrassment and financial hardships linked to these scam artists claiming freedom.

Looking forward to seeing you on ATS and of course notmygovernment forum.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
PAC, educates people on Constitutional issues, mainly surrounding the evils of the miss understood by so many the 14th amendment, how we have become slaves to a system, and we no longer have real freedom since everything we do or want to do, we have to ask like children of a parent for permission ie permits, how we no longer own land but rent it as in paying property tax. PAC, gives you the education they the system has denied you, many people even after their education are tied so deep to the system they can not get out legally, and this is the only legally way to get out of the system back by the Attorney Generals themselves, you see the A.G’s by law were two hats if you will. One of the common law, and one of the more familiar, it’s all about correcting your nationality, once this is accomplished you no long pay taxes, need permits or anything else outlined as criminal activity. But only as a State National can this legally be done, all the rest are scams, not recognized by the courts, and often end you in jail or prison. In 15 years not one single law suite or arrest has ever been made against a State National, not one ever, no other so called patriot group can claim the same. Most have stolen LB’s work, and uses it in a miss leading manor for profit. There is no magic wand or silver bullet like so many of these people want you to buy into, there is however a real solution in law, recognized by the courts, PAC is again the only one legally recognized in all courts in the United States.

You learn teams like state/country
Nationality is not, you ancestry, you are not American although that is a lot closer, you are in fact since every so called state in the United States is really its own country with its own constitution, so your proper nationality would be a Floridian, if born in the state/country of Florida.
You will learn the legal means of expatriation
And so much more, this is a commitment like I said no magic bullet, its lots of studying and unlearning the systems brainwashing we have all been subject too.

In the end you will be free, truly free as the founders wanted it, the reason it takes time to learn is it is too easy for the system to suck you back in once your out, so we educate you so this does not happen because the smallest thing can put you right back into their control and you have to start the process of expatriation all over again, so its better to get it right the first time.

Freedom is responsibility, you can’t run for their entitlements when you need food, or unemployment and you will no longer have a SS card so there are no retirement benefits for you. Don’t fret we are here to help with those, teaching you thing like Aquaponics for food, getting off grid, setting up your own IRA and so much more.

Hope that helps some of you not sure of what it’s all about. Truth

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks, been busy digesting everything (GREAT stuff), but wanted to throw a bumb out there

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Thank you all for the bumps, sorry I have been away focused on my studies like I hope all of you have been, any questions please ask I will do my best to provide the link to answer them. If all goes as planned I should have corrected status by this time next year.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Will the madness ever stop; now talk of the super congress and a Hitler like coup. Is the straw that will finally wake people up and will they finally correct their status and return to the de jure form of government and let this giant de facto finally be put to rest? Only time will tell, if you’ve come to this thread you have taken the first step read over the material provided and begin to get the education we have all been denied.

The Republic de jure government never went away, people have chosen to populate the de facto by consent. You can return simply by becoming a State National and no long be subject to their laws, or taxes or permits ie permission to drive or anything else.

You do have to follow the common law of customs and usage. Get out of the private law of the de facto and return to the public law of the de jure today. We are here to teach you how to do exactly that.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Many people today are saying they have Restored the Republic, Restoring the Republic, Repopulating the Republic, etc. The fact is, most everyone professing such things are spouting rhetoric and have no idea what a republic is.

The Red Amendment is the "owner's manual" for the republic’s principles.

Get your copy today of The Red Amendment at: www.redamendment.net

This is not Democrats VS Republicans, but the de facto VS de jure.

What side are you on?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays, however this is the time of year we must keep watch on what they the government is doing, it is always at this time of year they push through bills because the masses are busy and not paying attention.

Also we have been discussing Treason by Design paper put out by PAC revised this year here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The new PAC Alliance web page up and running, this is your invitation to the Coalition.

www.pacalliance.us...

Share with all your friends.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thank you for all the wisdom.

I know it's nothing if I don't do something constructive with it. I will.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Great info.
I was first made aware of PAC from Restore The Republic site.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Elections coming soon again, people just can't wait to commit treason against their rightful form of governance. Yet day after day on ATS all I see is masses of people talking about Aliens and their favorite candidates. When are people going to wake up and start educating themselves on the truth on the law and stop this Patriotard blather BS.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
For some reasom, I am unable to open any of the links for PAC in the OP.
I searched pacinlaw on yahoo and none of the links there work either.

WTH???

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

They should be ok now, if it happens again just wait and hour or two the servers are being updated or try a different browser fox fire seems to work best.

Sorry any inconvenience

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join