It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein A Thief

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hi
this thread is not intended to prove anything,more of a nature of turning on a few light bulbs

As more people are finding out that some of his calculations are wrong or slightly out,and
i rememberd something i read many years ago but had to do a bit of searching to jog the old gray matter...

ALBERT EINSTEIN

He had Two wives. First he married Mileva Maric who bore him three children. After divorcing her,
Einstein married his own cousin, Elsa Lowenthal Einstein. Ever since the marriage between
Elsa and Albert, they have been together until death.

Read more: wiki.answers.com...

now lets have a look at his first wive

Mileva Maric

On December 19, 1875, Mileva Maric was born into a wealthy family in Titel in the Kingdom of Hungary,
Austria-Hungary (today in Serbia) the eldest of three children of Miloš Maric (1846–1922)
and Marija Ruzic - Maric (1847–1935). Shortly after her birth, her father ended his military career and took a job at the court in Ruma and later in Zagreb. She began her secondary education in 1886 at a high school for girls inÚjvidék (today Novi Sad in Serbia), but changed the following year to a high school in Sremska Mitrovica.Beginning in 1890, she attended the Royal Serbian Grammar School in Šabac.
In 1891 her father obtained special permission to enroll Maric as a private student at the
all male Royal Classical High School in Zagreb. She passed the entrance exam and entered the
tenth grade in 1892. She won special permission to attend physics lectures in February 1894
and passed the final exams in September 1894. Her grades in mathematics and physics were the
highest awarded...

In the autumn of 1896, Maric switched to the Zurich Polytechnic (later Eidgenössische
Technische Hochschule (ETH)),having passed the mathematics entrance examination with an
average grade of 4.25 (scale 1-6).[6] She enrolled for a diploma course to teach physics and
mathematics in secondary schools at the same time as Albert Einstein. She was the only woman
in her group of six students, and only the fifth woman to study mathematics and physics at
the Polytechnic She and Einstein became close friends quite soon.

SECOND WIFE

Elsa Lowenthal Einstein

Second wife of scientist Albert Einstein. Born on January 18, 1876, in Ulm, Germany. From
the 1910s until her death, Elsa Einstein was an invaluable aide and trusted companion to her
famous physicist husband Albert. She and Einstein were distant cousins and had known each other growing up.

i dont know much about her except she was so devoted to Einstein that she even turned a
blind eye to his affairs.

a few years into his 2nd marriage he began an affair with Betty Neumann

BETTY NEUMANN

Betty Neuman was born in 1924, in Lowel, Ohio.

BS in nursing in 1957
MS in Mental Health Public health consultation, from UCLA in 1966
P.h.D. in clinical psychology.

There are other woman that he had affairs with most of whom are scientists of some sort.
My theory is that einsteins calculations were wrong because he BORROWED/STOLE alot of his
1st wives work and came to a wrong conclusion to quickly due to his wives research.

I cant finish this thread without having to mention Tesla.
its been told that tesla and einstein along with other top scientists worked together on the
PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT,for those that are not familier,this experiment used einsteins
unified field theory to degause a ship and render it invisible to enemy radar and also used
teslas massive ac generators to produce the power needed. The experiment was more than a
success and the whole ship actually dissapeard,Its said that tesla was against trying it
again with a skeleton crew on board because of the time clock was not set to the time
continuem (i have no idea what that means) but just before the 2nd run tesla decoupled one
of the generators,so it didnt work 2nd time.After teslas departure they whent for the 3rd
time with a skeleton crew....Il say no more than that cos i know a lot of ats members will
be familiar with the experiment.

A few years ago i seen a site which shows correspondance between a researcher and someone in
the greek navy that says the ship (USS ELDRIDGE) still there!! if any ats members can take a
couple of minutes and tell me what you think.. heres the address

The Current Whereabouts of the USS Eldridge

www.think-aboutit.com...

more detailed story

www.scribd.com...

thx for the input good or bad...dave

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/21/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

You basically stole my idea for a thread!!!

I've been thinking for a while that Einstein was a fraud for the following reasons; He was often thrown out of math classes because he couldn't understand squat, and he proposed his Theory after a few years spent behind the desk of a Patent Office.
Plus, he came to America right at a time where Germans seems to have made a giant leap in technology, while we were working on his erroneous ideas...

I think he was a Nazi spy... at least, a disinfo agent...

I didn't know about his first wife, I will check it out. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I remember reading one arcticle too about his first wife, mathematician. There was suspicion, that relativity theory was actually her idea, Einstein once wrote to her "we have to finish OUR relaitvity theory". Later he begame famouse and divorced Mileva, who begame quite depressed and bitter. Einstein even gave his Nobel prise to Mileva as a gift. Maybe it´s just one of many stories about women, who never got to show their ideas because of masculine society?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

hi NowanKenubi,sorry for stealing your thoughts lol..here is all grades and correspondence of albert and his 1st wife,its a long read but well put i would still say the
evidence is more for,than against his thievery.....

www.esterson.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I always knew he was crooked. I tested his theory of relativity and its got a few flaws but it wasnt too hard to correct

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

hi amandla, im not surprised shes bitter this is what he demanded in part of the divorce conditions....

Einstein and Mileva finally divorced in 1919, but not until after Einstein sent his wife a list of 'conditions' under which he was willing to remain married. The list included such autocratic demands as "You are neither to expect intimacy nor to reproach me in any way". After the divorce, he saw little of his sons. The elder, Hans Albert, later reflected: "Probably the only project he ever gave up on was me." The younger, Eduard, was diagnosed with schizophrenia and died in an asylum....

THE OTHERSIDE OF EINSTEIN

www.2ubh.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Thanks for the link!
Nice for you to have brought this here to ATS!

It seems that really EVERYTHING we took for granted as good has been tainted with a darkness of some sorts... It's sad, but the best is to face the truth.

He didn't became famous because he was drab, but because he had a great personality that appealed, and still does even to this day, with his friendly mad genius look and witty remarks, to the public and the medias. A big seller. That might have been his true genius...
And if you can sell whatever to anyone, TPTB will like you.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

My grandparents always used to say that Einstein's wife was smarter than him. She came up with the theories- he just publicized them. But now I am wondering which wife this was.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It's true. I read a book about Mileva 16 years ago. She had a beautiful mind.

www.amazon.de...
Don't know if an english version exists.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I just finished to read the article and; argh! Again, the anti-semitism card is being played...

If I was to say that Hawkins was a fraud, I wonder if his religious beliefs would be an argument against my proposition? ( Unless Hawkins is from Jewish beliefs...? )

I just can't get in my head that a total failure in mathematics can become such an advanced physicist. Is that possible?

1892 At the age of thirteen, Einstein rejected organized religion and chose not to have the traditional Jewish bar mitzvah.
1894 The Einstein family moves to Milan, Italy, but they leave Albert behind in Munich so he can finish school. Einstein is so miserable that he drops out of school and shows up unannounced in Milan.
1895 Einstein takes an application exam to enter the Swiss Polytechnic University, known as ETH, but he fails anything that doesn’t have to do with science and math. He goes off to the Swiss town of Aarau to study before retaking the exam. Einstein writes what might be termed his “first paper,” a study on how ether reacts to magnetism, which he mails to his uncle Caesar Koch. He also meets his first girlfriend, Marie Winteler.

Looking at this, the antisemitism card is hypocrite to play as he rejected his religious heritage himself!
Last two sentences are eloquent...

www.docstoc.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

funily enough STAVIS posted a thread Obahma and the worlds royal family heres part what he says of the jews

"You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia"

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I don't believe Einstein was the genius he was made out to be. He couldn't do math, he worked at a patent office and his last name means "one stone". (Which harks back to an old insult towards idiots/dummies.) The whole thing stinks if you ask me.

Here's a couple of interesting links you may like to read.
www.italiansrus.com...
tinfoil-hat-news.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

hi frontkjemper
thanks for the links that was interesting i remember reading something about that years ago,i also remember reading of his thievery from his own students whom were reluctant to complain....thx again...dave

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Why is it so far fetched that his wife could have been the brains behind everything.

All women didn't even have the right to vote until the 1960's.

In those times women were just begining to be considered equal to men. They were told to sit at home take care of the kids, cook, clean, etc.

The man was the provider and brought home the bacon back then.

Not to mention history shows that most men that became powerful had a strong intelligent women standing behind them. Most likely doing all the work and getting no credit.

Or......

Maybe she was shy and didn't like the attention and he had charisma and liked dealing with people more so he played the part.

Who knows?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Idotwhat

That may very well be the case Idotwhat. But I think the more plausible case in this thread is that Einstein was nothing more then a simple thief. But that's my opinion, I've only read a limited amount of text against the man.

Either way, if he stole or if it was his wife who came up with the idea, he's still a fraud.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I am not sure that I agree with your conspiracy theory. Even the most basic look into the accomplishments that Albert Einstein made show that it reaches FAR FAR beyond the theory of relativity. Relativity is just one tiny SMALL piece of the legacy that the world was gifted from Albert Einstein.

While the possibility exists that he did collaborate or find inspiration from others for his theory of relativity I would be ashamed to hear that someone considers his entire legacy tarnished and fraudulent because of it!

If we look at the Accomplishments of Isaac Newton we are led to deduce that he found GREAT inspiration for his law of gravity by reading ideas from Johannes Kepler. Kepler was VERY close to discovering the law of gravity but he lacked one key component! He lacked the concept that an object in motion, stays in motion and an object at rest stays at rest.

Newton combined the law of inertia with the concept that Kepler had observed that there must be SOME kind of force keeping the moons from crashing into the planets. Indeed newton wrote about it in a letter to Edmund Halley (Halley's Comet Discoverer) where he states this about gravity

"I can affirm that I gathered it from Kepler's theorem about twenty years ago".

Kepler borrowed the observations of the planets from Tycho Brahe who borrowed ideas from Aristotle and innumerable other astronomers. Just because he borrowed ideas does not mean that he STOLE them or that he should be considered a fraud. All Science exists through climbing onto the shoulders of giants.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This was a good post. Of course Einstein was not a genius and he stole his ideas.
After all:
His wife studied in the same university he did.
His family name is one rock.
He had 2 wives and had an affair.
He worked few years in patent office.
He was often thrown from math classes (how do you know that,beats me. Studied together?)
He got to US and technology and science there started to decline. We see it to this day.
He left Nazi Germany and technology and science there boomed - they got A bomb for example. Oh ,wait...
He was a Nazi spy.
He gave his Nobel prize money to his first wive. Evil thief. (Nobel prize had nothing to do with theory of relativity by the way).
Einstein couldn't do math ( ha ha)
90% of Jews a Khazars. Clearly Einstein was a thief.
Guys, thank you for making me laugh. I am sure that with such evidence , Einstein evil Khazarian thiefing will be seen by all.
For those here that can think rationally - Einstein worked in several major universities as researcher and lecturer. He worked alongside most prominent scientists of his time. He taught some of most prominent scientist. You can find his works in all kinds of fields - for example i was puzzled to see that Einstein was involved in research of muscle contraction and there are equasions he developed that are still used in physiology. That's not the same as Physics, as you surely know. So no scientist he worked with claimed what you claim based on your ,hmmm, extensive research.
He was not a genius? Maybe. He was extremely important scientist - sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Idotwhat
Why is it so far fetched that his wife could have been the brains behind everything.

All women didn't even have the right to vote until the 1960's.

In those times women were just begining to be considered equal to men. They were told to sit at home take care of the kids, cook, clean, etc.

The man was the provider and brought home the bacon back then.

Not to mention history shows that most men that became powerful had a strong intelligent women standing behind them. Most likely doing all the work and getting no credit.

Or......

Maybe she was shy and didn't like the attention and he had charisma and liked dealing with people more so he played the part.

Who knows?

Obviously not you. Most women got the right to vote soon after most men got the right to vote(women's vote was held up by Democrats till the Republicans got a super majority and in the UK it was intentionally held up as payment to the MILLIONS! of men who died in the first world war without the right to vote).
Also the whole 1950's thing is a direct result of the "mothers of the republic" womens right movement of the 1800's and the second world war(after dealing with the nazi's and imperial jap's most vet's weren't interested in dealing with others bs). Prior to that America was described as a "Matriarchy" according to most foreign standards.
In fact for most of history women controlled the pantry(food preservation). Think of life without a refrigerator. Also women did a lot of the saving(Hershey went to his mother and aunts for funding to start his Chocolate company[on the condition he exclude his dad from the venture]). This whole white washing of womens history is a total farce, because it enables the "right" to continue the helpless feminine divine bs and it enables the "left" to continue the sad story of womens "oppression". When in reality the history of women is much like the history of men. Some are good, some evil, some clever, some smart and most in between.

As for Eisenstein, it was probably a collaborated project. He always striked me as an ego maniac. And it is odd he never really did much after that.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I think I see where this going.

1. Could be a giant disinformation campaign to make einstein look like a fraud and all the work he did means jack squatt. Making all our discoveries meaningless.

2. I'd like to see more evidence of this. None of us knew einstein at all, and none of us lived with him. We need to find a someone that has a diary of where he lived.

3. Last of all just because he failed at Math's in high school, primary school doesn't mean he can't become a genius.

4. Have you ever watched or been to his speaches?

Interesting none the less. Very, Very Interesting.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Whiteknight2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Most women got the right to vote right after men huh? You do know we had elections before the 1900's don't you?

And what's that one silly amendment to the Constitution? hmmm let me think...oh yea..the 19th amendment which was ratified on August 26, 1920

Let me put it up here for you to read:

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

Now givin that women had the right to vote right after men you must be stating that men didn't vote until the 1900's sometime?

explain please as this one comment invalidates your whole post on women

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join