It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep hearing reports of Bush saying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
God talks to him. Where are these reports coming from? Did he actually say it in a speech or to the press? Are there any links to websites that has quotes of Bush saying this? I mean isn't it so that they say if you talk to God you are praying but if you believe God talks back its schizophrenia? This si scary stuff if its true. TIA

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
God talks to him. Where are these reports coming from? Did he actually say it in a speech or to the press? Are there any links to websites that has quotes of Bush saying this? I mean isn't it so that they say if you talk to God you are praying but if you believe God talks back its schizophrenia? This si scary stuff if its true. TIA

According to Abbas, immediately thereafter Bush said: "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

`Road map is a life saver for us,' PM Abbas tells Hamas

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
What's scary is the fact people believed him when he said it.Iraqis dont believe in the christian god most americans believe in they have a different religion all together so why would the Christian god tell bush this?Perhaps to get the religious people in this country to back him?which it worked.the church and state are suppose to be separate...in order to change this bush had to get the church and the rest of america behind him.How do you do this?why by saying god talks to you of course..now we have christians supporting bush and refusing kerry communion.VERY SCARY indeed

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I guess it's pack your bags and get ready to head for the hills. George Bush and the half of the nation that supports him are military religious wackos. Seriously even if Kerry gets elected we have some big problems economically in this country. The baby boomers are starting to retire, the SS fund is an empty piggy bank, we are running record high deficits, much of our national debt is held by foreigners, the nation, corporations and individuals are in record high debt. And the public is expecting national health care on top of that.

It's not just the president, congress is run by lobbyists, but worst of all is the American people. About half of them are willing to put up with anything economically if you just create a christian nazi police state. About half want the government to babysit them with a lot of expensive social programs. And a good number expect both.

Maybe it will be better if Bush is elected, that way people will blame him when it all goes to h*ll.

I guess I've lost faith in America. Well, maybe humanity in general.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
God talking to Bush??? where is this nations going? who know, next time 'God' is going to tell him to kill himself, wonder if he will obey the voice then

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Although I don't believe God talks to a creep like G.W.B, don't forget that George Washington supposedly was talked to by an angel.

top topics

join