It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.9 Earthquake in California predicted by proven and validated SOURCE * lead-in to volcanic activity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Just found this while researching the Juan de Fuca plate!

Shasta/Tempest/Quake

The Pacific Northwest - southern British Columbia Cascadia region continues to be an area at risk from a GREAT earthquake. An earthquake that will in turn very likely cause a catastrophic tsunami, and very possibly set off a chain of volcanic eruptions on a scale not seen in modern recorded history.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here's a close up of the exact position from the OP Prediction:

MENDOCINO TRIPLE JUNCTION

This is really significant to me because I didn't know anything about this area when the prediction was made (of course you'll just have to take my word for that...). But, it turns out the location mentioned very specifically is THIS above spot!! A very likely place for a major earthquake. The possibility has also been matching up because we've been having small earthquakes all up and down California but none recently further north of Eureka, until today (posted on page 8), just a 3.0 in exactly the spot in question!

edit on 4-5-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thanks for keeping this alive and updated.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

141 Pac-N/W quakes in the last week? How hard can it be for the Sirians or Agarthans to predict one of these?

jw

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
My "sources" tell me there will be at least TEN 3.0 or so magnitude quakes in the Pac-N/W in the next week.

They also say we can expect at least a couple of 5.0 or so within the next 30 days.

They are very inexact, so I may be a little off on the dates and strength.

More to come, as my "sources" continue to report or modify their reports.

I'm pretty sure we can do this for other parts of the world, as well.

jw

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Just found this while researching the Juan de Fuca plate!

Shasta/Tempest/Quake

The Pacific Northwest - southern British Columbia Cascadia region continues to be an area at risk from a GREAT earthquake. An earthquake that will in turn very likely cause a catastrophic tsunami, and very possibly set off a chain of volcanic eruptions on a scale not seen in modern recorded history.

[P]otentially tsunamigenic fault structures do exist locally offshore the U.S. west coast, most noteably from the Cascadia subduction zone. The Cascadia subduction zone is a 750 miles (1,200 km) long offshore fault that extends from northern California to southern Canada and accommodates motion between the Pacific and North American plates at a rate of about 40 mm/yr (1.6 inches/year). This subduction zone is thought to have last ruptured in a M 9.0 earthquake in 1700; the resulting tsunami was recorded in northern Japan historical accounts. However, this fault has been quiescent since that large rupture. It has generated no great earthquakes (M>8) and very few large earthquakes (M>6) during the 150 years of recorded history. The 1992 Petrolia earthquake (M=7) is the largest modern event that is thought to have ruptured the plate interface. Geologic evidence of submerged vegetation indicates that large or great earthquakes (M=8-9) have occurred on average every 500 years along this zone. Great ruptures along this subduction zone would most likely cause local and possibly ocean-wide tsunamis that could affect the western United States.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Do the Agarthans or Sirians work for the USGS?

jw

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I've been watching earthquakes since the OP date. I make a note that one small one happened in the exact spot of my prediction - I clearly state it's not channeled and just an interesting fact. I personally find it interesting that no earthquakes have happened along the Juan de Fuca fault or north of the triple junction, but plenty have happened South of there. This is scientific data pointing to more likelihood of a quake there.

Do you happen to have anything constructive or positive concerning this whole thing or do you just randomly check this thread to let out your frustrations.

I'll make you a deal... if there is a big earthquake at the predicted spot I'll make a thread and dedicate it to you and all your bitching about me. If there's not I'll stop posting predictions in my blog (out of personal integrity, previously addressed, and due NOTHING whatsoever to your personal neurotic issues with me).

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
My "sources" tell me there will be at least TEN 3.0 or so magnitude quakes in the Pac-N/W in the next week.

They also say we can expect at least a couple of 5.0 or so within the next 30 days.

They are very inexact, so I may be a little off on the dates and strength.

More to come, as my "sources" continue to report or modify their reports.

I'm pretty sure we can do this for other parts of the world, as well.

jw

I find it rude and distasteful to attempt to bully, tease, and create disinformation but in case anyone reads what you've written, I'd like to bring some Denying of Ignorance into the ring. The areas you're joking about do not have many earthquakes.

(I added my source onto the picture itself so there's no defamation; this is not channeled information.)

North of the Mendocino Triple Junction [MTJ] the faultlines or basically frozen. One of the main problems with that location, which I learned a few days ago and posted in this thread, is that the San Andreas faultline, which is very active, ends at the MTJ. So the southern part is moving and the northern part is stuck - main reason some scientists believe a "mega-thrust" quake can happen there. It has happened in the past and we are overdue for one now!

I'm sure you know this but a 1.0 earthquake (like most of those 141 you mention) can't even be felt... really no need to make note of them.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by jdub297

I've been watching earthquakes since the OP date. I make a note that one small one happened in the exact spot of my prediction - I clearly state it's not channeled and just an interesting fact. I personally find it interesting that no earthquakes have happened along the Juan de Fuca fault or north of the triple junction, but plenty have happened South of there. This is scientific data pointing to more likelihood of a quake there.

Do you happen to have anything constructive or positive concerning this whole thing or do you just randomly check this thread to let out your frustrations.

If that's the case, then your post is completely off-topic::7.9 Earthquake in California predicted by proven and validated SOURCE * lead-in to volcanic activity, "

Anyone aware of plate tectonics KNOWS that a large quake is very likely in the subject area, sane as with Yosemite and New Madrid.

The OP is about your "channeled sources," and NOT the fact that devaststing quakes do and will happen in these areas. The thread title speaks for itself.

If you wanted to open a "BTS" thread on earthquakes generally, or western North American earthquakes, you could have. You did not, and now you are trying to buttress the Sirians and Agarthans with USGS facts.

There are, in fact, legitimate scientists who believe that lunar influences induce earthquakes, with proven results. They are not from Sirius or the underworld, and they do not fight the "Dark Ones" to do so. Unfortunately, they "predict" far more quakes than actually occur, but nevertheless take credit for the correct "hits" and ignore the many misses. Sounds very familiar to a blog I've been reading of late.

jw

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Wow!! You should change your mood status to "bitter and angry"????
Just sayin'

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

Why must the most outlandish theorists engage in personal attacks of skeptics? Do they have no better responses?

I am neither bitter nor angry. Your friend ASKED in the 1st paragraph of this thread for skeptical inquiry:

Why is a prediction in Fragile Earth you might ask? It belongs in fragile earth because we need some professional, scientific eyes on this one! SIX PREDICTIONS from this source have come true and the specifics of this are emaculate.

I value truth and scientific inquiry, even if it verges on the paranormal.

I woul like nothing more than to see proof of ETs and telekinesis, among other things.

This thread if founded upon self-"validated" aliens who speak to the author about mass catastrophes and destructive events; most of which are completely unfounded and long past-due.

If these highly evolved Sirians and Agarthans are so concerned about our safety as to warn numerous channelers to gather readers to their blogs, and willing to physically intervene for our protection, why don't they just get on with it and do it?

I will not call you or friend names, but I will point out that his atempt to drive traffic to his blog is an abuse of the intent of ATS and founded on hogwash.

Maybe, we should just inventory all the dire messages (there are very few happy ones), list them, and let the members decide what this is all about

I've stayed away from personal criticism. I came to this thread to see who was the "validated source," went to the blog, and easily found exactly what this is all about.

It is not about prediction or earthquakes; it is an advertisement, and like all false advertising, should be exposed for what it is.

Jim Jones and David Koresh started out by claiming to have a "higher source" calling them to bring people to the "message," and we see where that led.

jw
edit on 9-5-2011 by jdub297 because: add quote, sp

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
For the record - I do not have ads on my blog and gain no monetary benefit from people visiting it*. I also have expressed written permission from ATS Admin to post from my blog.

* Since this seems to be a big issue for a few people: I currently do not have ads or any way of making money via my blog. I do not intend to have ads at any time in the future. I reserve the right to change my mind on this.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

If that's the case, then your post is completely off-topic::7.9 Earthquake in California predicted by proven and validated SOURCE * lead-in to volcanic activity, "

Anyone aware of plate tectonics KNOWS that a large quake is very likely in the subject area, sane as with Yosemite and New Madrid.

The OP is about your "channeled sources," and NOT the fact that devaststing quakes do and will happen in these areas. The thread title speaks for itself.

jw

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

I think that per the second line of my OP - "Why is a prediction in Fragile Earth you might ask? It belongs in fragile earth because we need some professional, scientific eyes on this one!" - we are discussing scientific aspects of earthquakes.

I hope you recognize how you are coming across... recommending I put my work in BTS even though it clearly belongs in ATS - Fragile Earth, or alternately in ATS - Grey Area. Have you questioned yourself why you continue to try to belittle me with overt and with passive-agressive attacks? Know theyself, because the guy above was right on about your mood!

I never made any claim that the information sourced and quoted from USGS and other sceintific articles came from my channeling sessions.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

For the record:

You admit in your blog rhar your goal is to drive as many people to it as possible to spread your/their "messages."
You admit in this thread that it is essentially advertising for such traffic.
Now, you "reserve the right to change my mind" on advertising and making money from your blog (once you've driven enough people to it).

You asked for scientific inquiry by professionals. When I provide that, you take offense.
I have shown that your original post is NOT what your blog presents as the "predictions" of the Sirians or Agarthans, and that what they predicted did not come to pass.

I also know that Marshall Applewhite, David Koresh and Jim Jones first professed no desire to profit from spreading their "messages," either.

jw

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

SIX PREDICTIONS from this source have come true and the specifics of this are emaculate

1) What about the misses?

2) Anyone can pick a fault line and predict something happening there, then wait as long as they need to to take credit for it. Predicting a quake in California is pretty obvious because it's an area with major seismic activity.

I tried to give reading the actual blog a shot, but it's so full of, no offense, new age gobbledygook that I have trouble taking any of it seriously.

It is I, SeRen#ha. I am here. I’ll contend the simple point first: yes, zeth is the same as chi in your Eastern persuasion of thought. I am creating a body that is semi between your truly physical and individually perceived body, while remaining easily attached to my Essential body. It is not quite Spirit-nature, or astral, but a dual-function mix of physical and Etheric.

Then there's the claim that monks can lessen quakes while the government can cause them:

If a large group of trained monks lessens the effect of an earthquake, or the United States Government uses radiative spectral vibrations to cause an earthquake there will be a significant impact on a prediction, too high or too low, respectively;

Anyway if I had the time, and patience to sit through all the bizarre assertions and absurd spiritualist jargon, I'd try to calculate the number of times this entity the source is "channeling" get's it wrong as opposed to right I'm guessing it'd be somewhere approximating chance. But if this person is confident enough to prove me wrong there is a million dollars from the James Randi foundation in it for them.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Have you questioned yourself why you continue to try to belittle me with overt and with passive-agressive attacks? Know theyself, because the guy above was right on about your mood!

I never made any claim that the information sourced and quoted from USGS and other sceintific articles came from my channeling sessions.

I never said you used USGS; I merely showed that you do not have to be from Sirius or Agartha to make generalized statements about earthquakes.

You specifically asked for "professional, scientific eyes" to review what you've posted. I have, and it is not what your Sirians said, nor is it scientific. I've already quoted your Sirians' statements and showed that they were NOT accurate, nor was your "validation" of them. Scientific analysis recognizes that SELF-VA:IDATION is no validation at all! You cannot validate what are essentially your own statements; especially when you state that they are at best your interpretations of foreign words and concepts.

jw

jw

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

You specifically asked for "professional, scientific eyes" to review what you've posted. I have...

jw

You hadn't made it clear before now that you are a Geologist or professional in the scientific study of earthquakes before this. Surely you're familiar with a mega-thrust faultline and how there's one north of the Mendocino triple junction. Do you find it odd that I predicted a location based on a channeling session, then weeks later after studying earthquakes, find out it's the Mendocino triple junction!? I'm a little surprised no one mentioned that circled location in my OP as that spot before I did a few days ago.

I didn't know that spot was such a crucial spot in earthquake science, but given that you're a professional in the field I wish you had mentioned it...

tbh jw, I'm playing with you just as you've been harrassing me. You're obviously NOT an earthquake professional because you point out 141 tiny earthquakes that happen everyday and try to discredit my source as though those tiny earthquakes were worthy of prediction. I'm tired of your attitude and although I've been defending this thread from your constant disinformation I'll no longer continue doing that. I find you rude and insulting, a bully, and someone with a big chip on their shoulder that they don't know how to deal with. I wish you luck in dealing with that and in your relationships.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The subject of this thread is a prediction of a major earthquake, and whether the location and related volcanic activity could be sceintifically plausible. It's been shown that the prediction is VERY plausible as it happens to be at the Mendocino Triple Junction where the San Andreas and Juan de Fuca faults hit. I've also seen a few articles that show volcanic activity could result from an earthquake at the magnitude and location of the one in the OP. The date for the prediction is specifically on May 26th, but with a range between now and June 15th.

If no major earthquake happens at roughly the predicted location within the timeframe it is obvious my source is not reliable enough to have value, so I will stop posting predictions within my blog.

Channeling is not a typical medium for gaining information; If you are someone who doesn't value channeling or you expect it to be perfect then channeled information is not for you - please consider looking elsewhere.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Do you find it odd that I predicted a location based on a channeling session, then weeks later after studying earthquakes, find out it's the Mendocino triple junction!? I'm a little surprised no one mentioned that circled location in my OP as that spot before I did a few days ago.

I didn't know that spot was such a crucial spot in earthquake science, but given that you're a professional in the field I wish you had mentioned it...

You clearly knew about these things although you may internalized them or forgotten them until you realized in your prior earthquake threads that you could get real responses to drive to your site:

posted on 4-4-2011 @ 06:55

I check USGS earthquake list. I'm not an earthquake expert by any means but grew up in California knowing about earthquakes and plate tectonics.

How sad for you.

tbh jw, I'm playing with you just as you've been harrassing me. You're obviously NOT an earthquake professional because you point out 141 tiny earthquakes that happen everyday and try to discredit my source as though those tiny earthquakes were worthy of prediction. I'm tired of your attitude and although I've been defending this thread from your constant disinformation

No, your "source" has been discredited by all the missed "predictions" we went over in your other thread and on your blog:

Your information on earthquakes must be made public before the week of these earthquakes – yes, you have the exact date range, I will provide the specific hour and date as it comes closer if necessary for truthful sharing guise. The third mark will be in Western North America. There will not be the proverbial falling California into the ocean but there will be a new water-filled crack in the central valley in California, continuing up from Baja Mexico area. It will be an immensely chaotic and brutal time such as never has been seen on Earth in hundreds of thousands of years.

and here:

The next major earthquake will be either Vietnam coastal region, the beginning of the three disasters, or one more precursor in the Polynesian areas I described before [I’m also picking the words Mexico City, but envisioning a quake off the coast of Baja]. Volcanic activity is starting in numerous places on our globe at this time, fear is mounting and echoes shivers of fear all throughout Gaia’s shell. This is to be expected, it will soon be time to share some precise data with internet and media in order to allay the fearful.

Plus the others I've already pointed out.

You are a shark, trying to get people to get on your blog, using radiation, earthquakes, crop circles, Nibiru, Soros and other popular ATS topics to attract customers..

jw

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

my blog also predicted a moderate to high level earthquake in the center of the Indian ocean, between Australia and Madagascar (where there is no fault line) and it happened a few days ago. My blog also listed Alaska would become more active with quite a few moderate to high 5-6 magnitude quakes and there has been 7 of them since that prediction; may more than any month for the last 6 months.

Channeling doesn't work for you, but it works for many people. Are you addicted to the stress of this thread?? Just get on with your life - my blog and this thread are not for you... have you seen anyone else support your heinous attacks on here?? No... but 70+ flags. Please just give up your crusade against me and move on.

I believe it, you don't - why do you persist in attacking me??

edit on 10-5-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join