It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.9 Earthquake in California predicted by proven and validated SOURCE * lead-in to volcanic activity

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

Thanks StarLight,

There have been a few things in the blog I question but I think channeling is difficult to get precise readings. The dates have been off on some things so I've lately been asking for dates via moon phase, rather than time and date - we'll see how it goes.

The mis-date he mentioned above also happens to be from my very first channeling session (with ETs) and with a being who had never channeled a human before. It's funny to look back on it, lots of non-english words and descriptions.

Channeling is not perfect and I fully expect some people will incessantly be trying to find fault despite the positives of it. Thanks for checking it out

edit on 23-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: clarification

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
ETA

Thanks! (post no longer needed
)

edit on 23-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
WHERE'S THE EARTHQUAKE???

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfwood290
WHERE'S THE EARTHQUAKE???

well you could read the OP to find out the expected magnitude, date, location...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

That 16th date was actually redacted BEFORE it passed.

Sorry, it could NOT have been redacted before the 16th; I copied it on the 22nd.

Are you saying you can redact data and statements from your blog if things don't go your way?

Same for the higher-intelligence "Agarthan" claiming there are "no quadrupeds" in Agartha, then describing the wildlife to include salamanders. Last 6 or 7 dozen salamanders I saw all had 4 legs. You guys might want to redact that, too.

I said I wasn't going to trash your blog. That didn't mean I'd sit back and let your blog's trash serve as some kind of support for your "powers," or those of your "contacts."

Poor Shayne.

jw

edit on 23-4-2011 by jdub297 because: no beer in Agartha

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

What happened in Japan:
An earthquake, a tsunami, very high death count, and highly radioactive waste being dumped into our oceans, with some going into the air.

The prediction that matched Japan:
an earthquake ("ocean floor will be splitting"), a tsunami ("ocean levels rising temporarily"), very high death count ("sadly will cause the deaths of many"), radioactive waste ("imperative that Earth cleanse herself of the sludge and chemical (destructive agents)"), location (the disaster ultimately matched precisely because the the entire Pacific Ocean has been affected).

So we ask, what will be the result of the Japan disaster? Does the waste entering the ocean cleanse and balnce in the best way for Earth? Will this disaster cause us to be more cautious about using nuclear energy?

Come on, now. The subject post purports to show how "vagueness" enhances the credibilty of your "predictions," then you go on to interpret your own blog post.

Yet you don't fully elaborate on what you REALLY posted, do you?

Your "Sirian" pilot/navigator claimed there would be 3 simultaneous earthquakes of such magnitude and consequence that only through the Great White Brotherhood's intervention and revelation would Gaia and man be saved. This was to be to remove the "sludge" that had been poisoning mother Earth.

Now, you claim that the tsunami and resulting flood of radioactive "sludge" into the environment and ocean
is actually part of the healing process that, maybe, men will undertake for themselves in hindsight.

So, what happened to the other 2 of the "simulatneous 3?" (Repeated on several occassions in the blog.)
Where's the "divine intervention?"

And now, the "location" isn't Japan, it's "the Pacific Ocean?" What about the contamination floating through the air? You've been channeling them for decades; so, where were they in 1989 at Chernobyl? Or at Christmastime a few years ago in the Indian Ocean?

And isn't the activity of the "Dark Ones" somehow involved? What about Obama's poisoning by his staff? Have you advised the Secret Service?

Again, if you insist on interjecting your Blog into ATS be prepared to face a little accountability.

I've got Easter eggs to color right now, but we'll talk about some more of your blog later.

jw
edit on 23-4-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

That 16th date was actually redacted BEFORE it passed.

Sorry, it could NOT have been redacted before the 16th; I copied it on the 22nd.

Are you saying you can redact data and statements from your blog if things don't go your way?

You REALLY dont care at all about facts do you... is it really worth making things up? seriously man, are you 12 years old?? this is just childish.

In a business or professional setting when something is redacted it is not deleted from the original, it is notated at the time of redaction.

You copied it from the blog on APRIL 22nd, because I'm not going to edit it out... it's still there now. (because that's how grown-ups do things....)
The event expected for April 16th was noted in the blog on MARCH 16TH as no longer valid , a month before the expected time passed.

Originally posted by jdub297
Same for the higher-intelligence "Agarthan" claiming there are "no quadrupeds" in Agartha, then describing the wildlife to include salamanders. Last 6 or 7 dozen salamanders I saw all had 4 legs. You guys might want to redact that, too.

I said I wasn't going to trash your blog. That didn't mean I'd sit back and let your blog's trash serve as some kind of support for your "powers," or those of your "contacts."

jw

This is a fair point (congratulations). In channeling the mindset and vocabulary of the channeler make a difference. I ignorantly and incorrectly consider quadrupeds as animals with 4 legs that probably as big as a dog or bigger, maybe even longer legs like cows and horses. If this is incorrect it's likely because they are able to send an idea that I match words to.

For whatever reason I suppose you're just going to keep reading my blog vengefully searching for ways it is incorrect. you will find a few things - channeling is simply not a perfect science and even the best channelers are not going to get 100% perfect data, there is always some variability. Maybe just accept you're against it and move on?? Or have I somehow hurt you or someone you know through this? What's the deal.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: fixed link

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I'm fine with accountability - please try to quote me correctly and we'll see what comes up.

I've been very open that the three earthquakes didn't happen and even made a blog post about it. I recognize you're not going to sift through entire blog, and based on what you've said so far you'd happily ignore something in my favor, but please take a moment and drop some of the vengeance! Just make a point. The failure in the 3 earthquakes was even mentioned in this thread already.

I have no idea about the Obama poisoning... I don't buy it but it's been covered in the blog twice. I've wondered if they could mean metaphorically, like an insider poisoning his reputation? I have no idea and basically ignore that one because it's either too vague or has no predictability. Does it discount the entire positive idea of the blog? not for me.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
You REALLY dont care at all about facts do you... is it really worth making things up? seriously man, are you 12 years old?? this is just childish.
In a business or professional setting when something is redacted it is not deleted from the original, it is notated at the time of redaction..

Really, Jay! Someone as enlightened and privileged to serve as a conduit and messenger for such grand revelations has to stoop to name-calling?

Redaction, in any sense, is deletion. You know that redaction is applied after the fact to newly published information. You've done no such thing. Did you mean "retraction?" Or, "qualification?"

"Making things up?" THAT is pure "projection" at its most sadly obvious.

The event expected for April 16th was noted in the blog on MARCH 16TH as no longer valid, a month before the expected time passed.

"No longer valid" is not a "redaction," nor is it what you posted, you said the date for the "event" was moved forward:

Our plan for the week of April 10th to 17th for a grand upheaval has now changed. It has moved forward. There is a nuclear, as it would seem, threat to your planet from an outside source – we are not going to be blocking this as they have just as much right to Divine Translation as do we; they will not block our interaction just as we will not block theirs. The interaction I speak of is in Northern China ... . As a weapon is delivered, it will be used.

intuitivechoice.blogspot.com...

Moreover, it was part of a grand elaboration of the repeated obsession with Vietnam and "Agartha:"

It is time. Vietnam will be seeing earthquake and volcano activity almost immediately. The Southern half of the peninsula will be separating from west to east. An enormous cave will be opening south of the current coast line. As the land rises from the edges of the newfound opening to Agartha there will also be a subsequent dropping, sinking of the Southern end of Vietnam. A 5th dimensional gridline is being placed there and will ultimately be the cause of an enormous up-pouring of souls in this area of Gaia.
One main reason for the quickening of the Vietnam adjustment is that it MUST take place before the mountainous collapses of the Chinese North. Without the support rod in place [Japan to Vietnam 5th dimensional support piece] the collapse of China supports will cause an enormous worldwide domino effect and create mass havoc in many parts of Europe on over to Northern Africa.

Again, Jay; "redaction?" I can't speak for your "profession," but in mine and those of the experts upon whom I rely, "moving forward," "quickening" and "before" mean an aceleration of the timetable, not its abandonment.
Not really on topic, though, as I was merely replying to another member's call for the Sirians to "ante-up."

For whatever reason I suppose you're just going to keep reading my blog vengefully searching for ways it is incorrect.

Reading with a vengeance! Now, there's a concept I could get think about for a while.
That wouldn't be the same as reading critically, though. And by "critically," I don't mean to be trivial about "goofs," but to parse the words for their substance.

If you want to post what you believe or you interpret others to be psychically telling you, that is perfectly fine and a big part of ATS.

But that's not what you've done, here. You've asseted that an event was "predicted by proven and validated SOURCE."

On topic:
I guess sometime in the next few weeks we should expect another "redaction," no?

you will find a few things - channeling is simply not a perfect science and even the best channelers are not going to get 100% perfect data, there is always some variability.

Whoa. You don't really want to open that door, do you? "Science?" Couln't you have just referred to it as an "art;" much like the profession of psychology? And, "the best channelers?" I'll bet 100 to 1 our definitions of "best" in this context are not even close.

The problem here, is that you purport to channel TWO superior or more-evolved semi-human species with not only the ability to transcend time, but to affect and effect our very existence! You'd think they could be at least a little bit accountable; they're counting on you and their other Earthly minions to pave the way to the next dimension, aren't they?

Both you and they had better start to "deliver" if they are depending on your blog traffic to get the word out.
I don't think they want you crawfishing now, when the S is about to H the F!

Maybe just accept you're against it and move on?? Or have I somehow hurt you or someone you know through this? What's the deal.

I guess the problem is that I am by nature, by education and by profession a stickler for accuracy and truth.
Add to that a bit of cynicism, and I just have to take statements such as the OP as a challenge - assertions of fact, especially exceptional ones, are an invitation for analysis.

I came to ATS to see what people were saying about some of the things in which I was most interested were saying. I found along the way that a lot of the "proof," and "facts" posted on ATS were neither.

I took the motto "Deny Ignorance" seriously.

Again, you couldv'e posted a thread that stated,"My Sirian contacts predict ... ."
You chose not to.

deny ignorance
jw

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I recognize you're not going to sift through entire blog, and based on what you've said so far you'd happily ignore something in my favor, but please take a moment and drop some of the vengeance!

No, I have sifted through your entire blog. What I post is not vengeful, since I've no stake in anything you would affect.

I've sought signs of any ET's presence or communication for more years than you've been alive. If I find them in your blog, I'll be among the first to say so.

But if you claim that you have a "source" of concrete information, you should be able to either back it up, or state at the outset that maybe this is just a little bit speculative or garbled or whatever.

You are very enthusiastic in revelling in your "contacts'" abilities. You are willing to endorse these "visions and voices; you have to live with the fallout if they're wrong.

Why should you expect to shout about "hits" and yet shrug-off "misses" at the same time?
If you want to share their glory, you might as well face their losses as well.

jw

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Let's just make this easy. If you want perfect facts you are not going to find them in channeling.

You're right, the word I should have used is "retraction", not "redaction".

There are some things that come up as incorrect in channeling - I have noted these of my own accord in my blog. I even took some time off to make sure I wanted to keep the blog up but what I got after "checking in" is the retraction and verification of other things. In my opinion my integrity and the integrity of the blog is intact.

After several times having earthquakes match the predictions previously made in my blog, I noticed they have some validity and integrity, even some predictability in some, so I decided to post this major prediction about an expected quake in California, a 7.9 with after effects of volcanic action. I did this because I feel the blog is accurate enough to have some merit and that my posting can help people to prepare. Mind you I'm not claiming 100% proof, I'm claiming value.

If many earthquakes have had reasonable predictability and value that creates "proven and validated" in the source. Is my thread title a bit of marketing? of course it is... I could have named it many things but I would hope people read it and a thread title makes a difference. I feel the thread title is accurate and appropriate - you don't. se la vie.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostcat

Your most welcome and I really hope nothing major happens over there.
I am even stocking up on supplies "just in case" something was to happen. I have two young children so I feel it's a must to stock up and be prepared.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

I love to hear that people are stocking up on goods or preparing a survival kit of sorts because of this. I'm also glad people can accept the possibiity without fear. Earthquakes are normal and will happen anyway - if we might get an edge on a time and location I'm happy to see some of us using it to prepare.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have to be honest about something. There have been a few 6 plussers in the South Pacific in the last couple of weeks or so.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nidwin
First time I hear about channeling, except the stuff from R.Jordan Wheel Of Time books.

3. I don't believe in 2-3 or more different volcanos erupting nearly at the same time in the West or Mid US in the coming months, years, decenias, centuries. If you saw, through what you call chanelling, multiple volcanic events this can only mean a volcano is going to erupt with multiple vents opening and not a couple of different volcanos erupting around the same period of time.

I don't and won't believe in your story OP. For me there isn't going to be a 7.9 quake and there isn't going to be any volcanic eruption in the West Central or Mid-West next month or before end of June.

signature:

Unless something big came close from space maybe.
also...about the new volcano forming off the Oregon coast they said...

"NOAA said its data indicates the current eruption has consisted of a number of low-magnitude undersea earthquakes accompanied by an almost continuous band of what scientists call "volcanic tremor." According to NOAA's Web site, the small earthquakes can occur at a rate of up to 100 per hour and continue for weeks."

articles.cnn.com...:TECH

Anyway i don't believe channeling, I think it is like using a quija board and those things tell lies and simply mislead.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The dates have been off on some things so I've lately been asking for dates via moon phase, rather than time and date.......

Anything concrete from the GLF yet?

Channeling is not perfect and I fully expect some people will incessantly be trying to find fault despite the positives of it.

Anything positive from the GLF yet?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnonymousLurker

not really. had a channeling session early this morning and got another confirmation that Cali earthquake is still expected but no more details.

I don't really go by the dates that much because sometimes they vary just an aspect of channeling that isn't always accurate. I believe there will be an earthquake sometime in May, probably after May 4th. The blog points out May 26th, but I really don't know.

I do expect the location to be right on, off the coast of Eureka, CA, with a 7+ during that time-frame. After doing research the location given is precisely where the Juan de Fuca faultline splits with more southern fault lines. We've had continual quakes south of the predicted location, and NONE north of there. Big indicator the location is accurate, in my opinion.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

in May, probably after May 4th. The blog points out May 26th, but I really don't know.

I do expect the location to be right on, off the coast of Eureka, CA, with a 7+ during that time-frame. After doing research the location given is precisely where the Juan de Fuca faultline splits with more southern fault lines.

And how willing are you to stake your reputation on this specific prediction?
If it does NOT happen as you've just described, are you going to continue to post this stuff after saying "ah well, you cant expect channelling to be right every time", or some such get out of jail free card?
Or in other words, does this prediction actually mean anything at all?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

well this isn't about my reputation really - I have a life and a job and a family, etc, etc... but I get your point. If no major earthquake off California happens in May on up to the June full moon date, I'll most likely stop posting any sort of prediction information. I think the message in general is a beautiful source of wisdom and discusses peace and togetherness in our world so I'll continue with that part of it.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Thermo Klein because: clarification

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Earthquake in the precise location of the prediction. It was a 3.0 and the furthest north quake in a few months (in California region). Wonder if it's going to lead to something? We're in the timeframe of the prediction... earthquakes have been gradually moving up from Mexico and California since I started watching, at time of OP.

This 3.0 is obviously not the predicted quake, but seems like it might be an indicator... we'll see.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join