It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.9 Earthquake in California predicted by proven and validated SOURCE * lead-in to volcanic activity

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Got your attention

Basically no. Not one single one of those could be deemed to be a prediction of anything, and yes I did read all the way through them all.

I could easily write some vaguely earthquake statements like that then them claim them to be predictions. The source is neither proven nor validated.

Fail on the part of the blog owner. Not in the slightest bit credible

edit on 22/4/2011 by PuterMan because: Ah, the inevitable speeling erra

Later edit to add:

it could be as high as a 9.8 richter

Your channeller seems to be having a problem with scales here. For one thing this is not measurable on the Richter scale accurately because of saturation. The 9.5 in Chile was actually an 8.9 on the Richter scale - 9.5 on the Mw scale.

Purely from an interest point of view take a few minutes to read what Wikipedia has to say. Much as I hate Wikipedia they are useful for some things!

edit on 22/4/2011 by PuterMan because: because

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
I have read some of your posts in the recent past and while I am unsure what I think about it all, you have written some compelling stuff.

After reading this one.....it bothers me. This ties in too well with what I have been seeing activity wise, and even hints at validation of what I have been fearing could be possibe; the caldera and magmatic systems being connected. For any interested in my thoughts, the op in my thread has some info and maps and that would explain why this predicted quake could hold some credence:

Putting it all together

WC, I appologize for my outburst the other day - I guess I should have understood the greater principle of collective concsiousness to understand why people, this thread now being a third writing to cross over into territory I initially was mocked and ridiculed for that other people are being given praise for now, sometimes bypass the messenger and open the letter personally.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Channeling is a bit "out there" but I've been psychic my whole life and been a channeler for 10 years. I'm the one who does the channeling... I actually mentioned it at the end of the OP:

For the record: I am the channeler of the information and have been a channeler for more than 10 years. There are no ads and I gain no monetary benefit by your visit at time of posting this thread. I have ATS Admin Djarums's email confirmation allowing me to post from my own blog.

If you're interested in channeling here's a thread I wrote on the subject: CHANNELING - a scientific spiritual look and GUIDE to doing it yourself! There are lots of people who channel beings from a group called The Galactic Federation of Light - I'm one of their channelers. The beings I channel are from Sirius star system. It's out there... but the information is wonderfully wise and insightful, and right, so I go with it.

Another one with the GF of light lol blossom 2? please stop this nonsense you are ruining everything for the real things that are true....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Last Four Major Earthquakes SUCCESSFULLY PREDICTED - posted online

JAPAN 9.0: predicted Monday January 17th, 2011 happened March 11th, 2011.
FIJI 6.4: predicted Friday, March 11th, 2011 happened March 31st, 2011.
MYANMAR 7.0: predicted Sunday, March 20th, 2011 happened March 24th, 2011.
INDONESIA 6.7: predicted Saturday March 26th, 2011 happened April 3rd, 2011.
(other two predictions were less impressive: continued medium quakes in Chile; minor quakes in Baja)

Got your attention?

No, not even remotely impressive.

1. The Japan prediction, if you go to the link, says...
The ocean floor will be splitting between the continents of North America and China region. This will cause much havoc and ocean levels rising temporarily.
Do you seriously expect us to take that as a prediction of a specifically Japanese earthquake nearly two whole months before it happens?
It doesnt even mention Japan.
It doesnt even specifically mention an earthquake.
The region is specifies is HUGE and
the Japanese earthquake wasnt even a 'splitting'. It was a THRUSTING fault.

2. A 6.4 earthquake in the Fiji region is as common as dirt. Even I'll take a guess at one like that in the next few weeks.
3. and 4. Same with Myanmar and Indonesia. Guessing at 6 point whatevers or a 7 in that region of the planet is something a dead snail can do. I wont even bother clicking on the links to see what vague generalities were posted because frankly it doesnt matter.

This guy thinks. You people need to think too...its not illegal yet.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
What VALUE do predictions have? and discussion on VAGUENESS

* As a pre-cursor since death will be discussed I wish to pay homage and recognition to the families and friends of all those in Japan and around our world who have suffered due to the events in Japan. *

There are three ways that predictions should carry value:
Predictablity
Vagueness
Integrity of the source

Concerning the Japan "prediction"

Here's the quote from the blog:

The ocean floor will be splitting between the continents of North America and China region. This will cause much havoc and ocean levels rising temporarily. This sadly will cause the deaths of many but it is imperative that Earth cleanse herself of the sludge and chemical (destructive agents) that are causing her near demise. Gaia is a natural spiritual being and she will be protected at great, numerous costs as the desire to save her must be met.

Japan Disaster Predictability: probably 0 out of 10
It doesn't provide a precise location or date so it's worthless concerning predictability

Japan Disaster Vagueness: 7 out of 10
"Vague" should be looked at as a sliding scale. If the prediction can match MANY events (such as a celebrity over-dosing) it's worthless, if it ultimately matches only one specific event it has some value.

Integrity of the source: 7-8 out of 10
If the source's prediction matches either predictability or lack of vagueness precisely it gives integrity to the source.

What happened in Japan:
An earthquake, a tsunami, very high death count, and highly radioactive waste being dumped into our oceans, with some going into the air.

The prediction that matched Japan:
an earthquake ("ocean floor will be splitting"), a tsunami ("ocean levels rising temporarily"), very high death count ("sadly will cause the deaths of many"), radioactive waste ("imperative that Earth cleanse herself of the sludge and chemical (destructive agents)"), location (the disaster ultimately matched precisely because the the entire Pacific Ocean has been affected).

So we ask, what will be the result of the Japan disaster? Does the waste entering the ocean cleanse and balnce in the best way for Earth? Will this disaster cause us to be more cautious about using nuclear energy?

Ultimately what do we see from the prediction that matches the Japan disaster:
Predictablity: 0 of 10
Vagueness: 7 of 10 (because it matches one specific event, not many possibilities)
Integrity of the source: HIGH (because it seems the source knew of the wide-ranging event before-hand.)

edit on 22-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
We'll probably run out of resources and cause another mass extinction before any serious natural disaster happens.

Also, since when do earthquakes have to do with spirituality? It's 2 freakin pieces of rocks rubbing against each other. A 5 year old can do that.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

Ive been a lurker for about a year and a half, maybe two. There has been so many outlandish posts, that i have felt obligated to speak my mind. so i finally made an account lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tulkor

Although he may "Think" as you say, he does so without proper insight. He seems to lack proper knowledge on channeling and thus the sometimes off messages that come with it. Words are not definite, they have multiple meanings and trigger different branching words based on the receiver.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Uh oh?

U.S. fears overdue 'megathrust' earthquake will trigger tsunami and decimate unprepared cities on north-west coast

* Cascadia fault line has lain dormant for 300 years
* Eruption could trigger tsunami, devastating seaside communities - and reach as far as Japan

The north-west coast of the U.S. could be devastated by a huge movement of undersea plates known as a ‘megathrust’ earthquake, scientists say.

A review of the dangers posed by the Juan de Fuca plate released in the wake of the Japanese quake has raised fears that the Pacific seaboard could be similarly ravaged.

The horrifying possibilities have been brought to light by data researched by the Active Tectonics and Seafloor Mapping Laboratory at Oregon State University.

And the results are shown in a documentary, Megaquake: The Hour That Shook Japan, which is set to go out on the Discovery Channel in the UK this weekend.

Coincidence?

Not to be mean to the OP, but I still don't believe it will hit in the next few weeks.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
When does it hit ?....I'm waiting right here in Orange County......maybe the quake scare of me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There are a number of parties who come on to ATS with predictions of things that will happen in the next few days/weeks or months and invariably they do not. The Op must understand this and hence the degrees of scepticism that people find in the prophecies. You must have read other predictions and see them fail to come true - yourself.

I know only a little about channelling. Are there other channellers? Are they getting the same result as you? If they are not then why not - as this seems a big event?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
One other question that I can't get rid of:
- If you had the chance to warn everyone in California and actually had the chance of starting mass evacuation of even just 1 million people, would you do this? Would you take this huge responsibility based on your knowledge/channelling to effect a major migration/move these people for a period of over a month?

If you are so committed to your prophecy that you would do this and incur the wrath [death threats] if you were wrong then fair enough. If you are not strong enough with your prophecy then what do you hope to gain announcing this on ATS? To scare people? To give them an option of moving without you taking the responsibility for your prophecy?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Hmmm... I also had a dream of a 9.9, some days ago.
I posted on the 2nd page of 'Nostradamus predicts April Earthquake? ' thread.
I've never had that kind of dream. Never.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
One other question that I can't get rid of:
- If you had the chance to warn everyone in California and actually had the chance of starting mass evacuation of even just 1 million people, would you do this? Would you take this huge responsibility based on your knowledge/channelling to effect a major migration/move these people for a period of over a month?

If you are so committed to your prophecy that you would do this and incur the wrath [death threats] if you were wrong then fair enough. If you are not strong enough with your prophecy then what do you hope to gain announcing this on ATS? To scare people? To give them an option of moving without you taking the responsibility for your prophecy?

There are other people who channel the same race of beings that I do. I haven't studied them or even paid a ton of attention to their messages except to notice that it's similar in nature and purpose as mine. I've heard of a few other people making earthquake and disaster predictions, via the same group I channel, but haven't read them first hand.

I would love it if every person in the West and NW United States could get a glimpse of the prediction but also some of the messages about how this is a natural time for Gaia (Earth) to evolve and change into something more spiritual, which involve more earthquakes and such, and to have no fear of it. I like the overall message of the blog much more than the publicity and stress of publishing predictions!

Would I have people evacuate? No. Channeling has always been a matter of interpretation, there are many things involved in events on our planet.
From a hypothetical, philosophical perspective imagine that my publishing this caused 100,000 people around the world to meditate and pray for no earthquake to happen, which would render my prediction incorrect... I would happily be wrong and lose integrity if that were the case. There's no way to know for sure why I'm doing this because the underlying cause can't be known.

I have always been psychic - telepathy, able to sense auras, natural energy healer, and also have always believed in extra terrestrial beings visiting here. I believe in the message of the blog and would love to see a more balanced spiritual world. The earthquake predictions are a by-product of the blog and bring attention to a message that could very well be overlooked (even by myself!). My blog had 4,000 views yesterday... this means that 4,000+++ people on our planet had the opportunity to question whether they believe channeling is possible, whether or not aliens are visiting here, whether or not the blog info is my imagination or not... I value that thinking and experience!!

I live in California and my Mom lives in Oregon... if the full effect of the prediction comes true it will affect my family! So I care... but I don't take the prediction as solid, 100% proof... just something to keep in mind and be aware of as a possibility.

I do believe that in America right now we should have a bug-out survival kit, a month's worth of food in storage, etc... now make sure it's in an earthquake proof storage area.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthShakin
There are too many people out there trying to be some kind of prophet by trying to get lucky with their predictions so they can strike fear into those who worry about these type of things...

I really wish that these people would use their time to truly help people, rather than scare them.

Oh, and how is this PROVEN and VALIDATED? when you are "channeling"...

Glad you decided to join, and love the Spaceballs reference!

My blog has predicted earthquakes but is FAR from fear-mongoring. If you check out the blog you will see it entirely the opposite of it.

A simple prediction is not proven and validated unless the same source keeps getting predictions right one after the other, without many misses. Some of the predictions are vague, others prove valuable in various ways. I personally feel the blog has had enough clarity and precision to warrant posting this latest prediction before hand, so far they've been posted after the event because I was still testing the waters and checking for validity. Now that validity and integrity have been decided (in my opinion) it's worth sharing the information because it can help people in both awareness and precaution.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sounds interesting, I want to sit and have a proper read when my little lady isnt pulling at my leg, but I thought i'd quickly mention I had a dream where portland had a 9.0 quake, it was so real when I woke up I checked quakewatch on my iphone to see if/when. That was the night of the 21st. The quote you posted made me remember it.

(by channeler) I pictured “something” in North East Oregon

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I'll belieive in the GFL when they actually anti up or turn up in person..!!!
Ya I'm calling you out, simple as that

You didn't read the blog, did you? Go to January, where the pilot/navigator explains how they will appear to everyone April 16, 2011 , and how Barack Obama will facilitate this following his trip to Israel to coordinate during a global AGW summit.

> Is there an exact date for when your ships will fly over for all to see and understand you are here?
Yes. April 16, 2011... we will be clearly visible by nearly all inhabitants of planet earth and you will have been prepared for our arrival by your president Obama, Barack Obama of the United States of America.
> More please, Alcatar, Alcatar of Sirius
> What is your position on your ship?

I am commander and pilot, in charge of navigation and adherence

intuitivechoice.blogspot.com...

You really need to pay better attention. Did you miss their revealing and "the disclosure?"

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

2. A 6.4 earthquake in the Fiji region is as common as dirt. Even I'll take a guess at one like that in the next few weeks.
3. and 4. Same with Myanmar and Indonesia. Guessing at 6 point whatevers or a 7 in that region of the planet is something a dead snail can do.

YAY
I'm a confirmed psychic.
Solomon islands is right between Indonesia and Fiji. Just where I said an earthquake would happen soon.
The fact that it happens to be one of the most active earthquake regions on the planet is to be disregarded.

M6.9 – Solomon Islands
Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 04:16:55 UTC
USGS

edit on 23-4-2011 by alfa1 because: less requoting

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

That 16th date was actually redacted BEFORE it passed. There was a specific notation in one of the blog posts; it's mentioned in the comments.

Ironic how some people will lose all integrity to reinforce their old belief-system... you read enough to find that, but decided to not post the redaction? You could work for our mainstream media with that kind of work ethic!

edit on 23-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Awh thanks for clarifying this.....I don't have time to go read all your blog and was thinking huh when i read what this person posted....

What a shame you have to keep fighting off the naysayers...Cant understand why people keep reading what they don't believe and post rude comments....Dont read it!!!
edit on 23-4-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join