It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.9 Earthquake in California predicted by proven and validated SOURCE * lead-in to volcanic activity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timelab
It's easy to predict anything accurately when you're a govt. satellite planting info into vulnerable minds about what you're going to cause to happen.

Are you insinuating I'm somehow part of the cause of these?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

A few things spring to mind when reading your thread.

Basically the beings I channel are part of a group called the Galactic Federation of Light. They are extra-terrestrials that are hanging out here to help guide us, should we choose to listen.

Two things here......"Blossom Goodchild".....and HOAX!.......anything to do with the GFL is a hoax, I'm surprised your thread hasn't been deleted, and that you haven't been banned.

There are no ads and I gain no monetary benefit by your visit at time of posting this thread.

Cute.....you gain "no monetary profit at the time of your OP".......but you just might sign up to google adsense once your blog gets a bit more traffic?

Your channelling predictions are vague at best, and are open to very diverse interpretation.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Your prediction cannot be true as geologists no longer use the Richter scale to measure earthquakes...

DEBUNKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea we no longer use the richter scale.

This gives insight to how channeling works. There are times when I get a picture or description of an event and put my own labels/names on it. I could get a prediction calling the value "trampoline bounces" but as long as the point gets across, that's what matters.

The blog source has used "magnitude" mostly and "richter scale" a few times on this last post (maybe others?)... once I gain the knowledge (thanks to you kro32) I'll read up on how earthquakes are actually measured and any future predictions will use my wordmap to be more accurate.

You make a valid point but your point wouldn't discount the number of earthquakes predicted by location and date, only that the magnitude might be off.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

As an aside........can I ask you if you believe that the charlatan Blossom Goodchild was channelling beings from the GFL?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Cute.....you gain "no monetary profit at the time of your OP".......but you just might sign up to google adsense once your blog gets a bit more traffic?

and me getting paid for putting a lot of time and effort (and talent) into something is somehow a bad thing?
do you get paid for work you do?

I personally don't want to put in ads for a few reasons: this is something I do by choice because I have an ability, I believe that not having ads can show more integrity, I also happen to have a career and a life and a few ad dollars are not really important to me.

For the record my blog has over 15,000 hits in the last six weeks or so? wonder what I'm missing out on?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

and me getting paid for putting a lot of time and effort (and talent) into something is somehow a bad thing?
do you get paid for work you do?

I personally don't want to put in ads for a few reasons: this is something I do by choice because I have an ability, I believe that not having ads can show more integrity, I also happen to have a career and a life and a few ad dollars are not really important to me.

For the record my blog has over 15,000 hits in the last six weeks or so? wonder what I'm missing out on?

You just answered my question....thank you......your in it for the money......just like the charlatan Goodchild.

For the record......you don't have a talent.....you have an imagination......and your trying to cash in on it!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

As an aside........can I ask you if you believe that the charlatan Blossom Goodchild was channelling beings from the GFL?

I've never read her stuff and honestly didn't know a thing about the group until I started making contact with beings I sensed.

It's extremely difficult to not let imagination intervene, especially when channeling the same being over and over again. Also "time" is a real problem in the translation between beings who use time, and those who don't! It's easy to get things incorrect in the beginning. It's not a perfect science.

For the record, I NEVER expected things to go this way! I was sitting in my backyard and saw what I thought was a satelite flying over. I got the intuition to "send" to it (I've had telepathy my whole life) and it lit up in extremely bright white energy. I started channeling later on and just put it in a blog for posterity and in case it went somewhere. I'm a Psychologist with a Master's degree in Psychology - this sort of thing is not exactly the best thing for a career! but I feel led to do it because I believe our world is at a crossroads and any wisdom information can help us to take steps toward peace.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I've never read her stuff and honestly didn't know a thing about the group until I started making contact with beings I sensed.

So by default you must believe her ramblings?

If you had never read her "stuff" and knew nothing about the GFL, then how shocked must you have been to hear that someone else had been tuning in to them?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I didn't say I'd never heard of them, I said I didn't know anything about them (ETA like you said, oops). When I started channeling beings from this group I looked for other people who had contact with them. I'm an abductee as well so no big surprise to me; I've always believed in ETs. I read several postings and watched youtube vids on the group, especially SaLuSa. All I've ever heard about Blossom Goodchild is negative... I've thought about looking at her stuff but haven't gotten around to it.

being a channeler for this group is not a social thing for me - even my wife knows nothing about it; I'm not part of the new age community and don't know anyone else who channels them (although I met someone who had dreams by this same group years ago that match with the wisdom philosophy).

People make a lot of assumptions about me due to this blog - sometimes it's surprising! To me it's just something that I can do and I like the information.

Simply because some other person claims to be channeling someone, I do not accept their story on faith. From what I've heard I assume Goodchild was initially a channeler who probably let her imagination run off, but that's an uniformed guess.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
All I see is four predictions that did not happen on the dates predicted.

I'd call that FOUR fails.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
All I see is four predictions that did not happen on the dates predicted.

I'd call that FOUR fails.

Alright... thanks for stopping by anyway

How specific would a prediction need to be for it to count as a WIN? exact fault line? exact hour of the day?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is nothing but a funny coincidence, but we just had an earthquake in almost the exact place we've been discussing! a 3.4 in Eureka, CA. I am in no way saying this has anything to do with the prediction... nothing but a little ironic

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Just started reading this thread and your post caught my eye. I live on the West Coast of California, right near the big fault. Just over a month ago I began my food, water and supply cache. Meager as it is, at least I am trying.
I have tried to talk to so many people about preparing for a disaster. Friends and family and coworkers, and of all these people, only a handful are willing to talk about disaster preparation. Most just give me the brush off. Thanks for the best wishes, I just know we need it.

peace

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Thermo-

Great post. Interesting. Please enlighten me - why does the date stamp on the map inset say Friday April 22nd? I live here in So Cal and it is still Thursday.

Just curious . . .

Oh duh! nevermind . . . UTC
edit on 21-4-2011 by Ghostcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostcat

The map is in UTC

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Oh, please! All these ridiculous 'predictions' by these 'channelers' are so nauseating. Didn't some peasant around here predicted an earthquake for Southern California, and the date went and passed, and nothing happened? And what's more nauseating are those who call themselves 'channelers.' It's nothing but new age mysticism, just like every other religion, thinking that they have some inside track as to what is happening in the world. All mysticism, all bogus.
edit on 21-4-2011 by JDooz because: b

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I few of the things from my blog have been too vague to consider a prediction, in my opinion. An example is (roughly) expect continued medium to large earthquakes in Chile, but nothing major. We've seen four or five "continued" 5.x earthquakes since that "prediction. this falls into that category of interesting but not really worth making an ATS post about. Of course if it turned out to be wrong who knows how many people would notice!

For purposes of predictions I have considered only quakes of 6.4+, so when the following "prediction" came true I didn't really make much fuss... however a friend from Aus has said I need to include it! So here's the info:

from Sirian Questions and Answers 26mar11
"[concerning] India earthquake as second of three. Our prediction for the Vietnam peninsula fell into place. There is still an significant pull and twisting of the Indian Southwest plate, out to sea, but it is possible it will not happen for another year. Surprisingly to us, and obviously others, is that the pressure line diverted further south than what was expected; it would be prudent to expect an earthquake in NorthWestern Australia and in Indonesia. You pinpointed Singapore in an earlier session, this has now become a significant pressure point, also Madagascar."

They removed a current prediction for India, but not after it turned out as the only incorrect prediction in the history of the blog: they had predicted India would follow within 24 hours of the Myanmar quake.

so the next one, a vague prediction was NW Australia. This is a very uncommon place to have a quake, from my casual information on them - I'm SURE someone will correct me if my information turned out to be incorrect. But the general "prediction" is not incorrect. Worthy of the label "prediction"? not really... but still correct nonetheless. The NW Aus quake was April 17th, 2011, predicted 3 weeks prior, and was a 5.2 (I normally only include 6.4+ in my predictions).

There have been plenty of earthquakes right around Singapore, although as some of the skeptics have pointed out a dead snail could make a prediction like that so it's sort of irrelevant. I'll focus my time on the specific predictions I get, such as the ones that say in the next few days at a specific location, or as in the OP a very specific location and result, even though the date is a few-weeks-range and not a specific date.

Still waiting on Madagscar but it was an extremely vague comment; not worthy of a prediction label...

So I have a question: what do we call these?? The vague ones that come true. They have been mentioned in the channeling and many that were have come true.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmmieAZ

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by EmmieAZ

is that from the same God that didn't know he created dinosaurs? I'll stick with science and nature, thanks.

So you channel beings from the GLF, and then claim to stick to science and nature? That's interesting to say the least.

I found that an interesting contradiction as well.

I'm curious what science proves channeling?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

As an aside I recently checked out some channeled material and was impressed with it, to my surprise. It was at least as good as the best sci-fi and contained some decent, consistant metaphysical material. They too all claimed sources from the Federation, or something along those galactic lines, but they also warn of an opposing self-serving confederation from Orion? I read nothing about Sirius, though.

The Ra material is posted for free on the web from 1981 and mentions a harvesting of souls in 30 years... 1981 + 30 = ?... crap. That's also where the Law of Confusion, etc. comes from re: a previous post.

I ditched channeling years ago as new age twaddle with jokers speaking in funny voices with ridiculous accents, but recently, through some odd coincidences, was led to read a little deeper into it all. It may not be exact, or a "science", but it seems it is a real phenomena of some sort.

Heck, I scared my girlfriend a few years ago by shouting "Alo ecto Dominae!" in my sleep and I never had a Latin class in my life. I found out it meant something like "Raise/honor the Goddesses" in an odd dialect so perhaps transient intellects can be picked up by our brains... or I'm possesed.

Any Latin scholars have a better translation BTW?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join