It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry and Lady Gaga Fully Aluminated (Demonic & Alien)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
In newer Videos released by these 2 musicians being fully Aluminated is just 1 aspect of the music, But is their a Darker side? Their has been rumors of wide spread masonic meanings and signs. A new game is being played by masons right in front of our faces. First I will start with Lady GaGa.

This is The Video That Will Expose a Demonic and and Aluminoto Perody the video is called (Born This Way). 12 Seconds Into the Video those pose is that of Pazuzu. Pazuzu was said to be invoked in amulets which combat the powers of his wife. goddess Lamashtu, who was believed to cause harm to mother and child during childbirth. Although Pazuzu is, himself, an evil spirit, he drives away other evil spirits, thus protecting humans against plagues and misfortunes. I give thanks to (wikipedia) for the help explaining, but their is more he inscription on the back of the wings describes the figure's personality: "I am Pazuzu, son of Hanpa, king of the evil spirits of the air which issues violently from mountains, causing much havoc."

The demon Pazuzu was associated with ill winds that only bring plague and misfortune. His horrific face and his scaly body repel the forces of evil, which meant that in certain circumstances the figure can be looked at as being a protective demon. Pazuzu, The demon from the Hell, had the power of Destroying other demons, particularly to drive his wife Lamashtu back to the underworld. Lamashtu was a demoness who attacked men to infect them with various diseases. In my research i have found that Pazuzu also is known to be the one who tricked Eve into eating the apple, If you read the bible you will find 2 Stories of Adam and Eve in 1 story they are made to stay and watch the Garden until they die, Unfortunately the other story as i have found out is a Masonic form of what actually may have taken place.

Adam and Eve were genetically engineered to be Gods Servants. Pazuzu Tells Adam and Eve they will be Slaves Forever unless they listen and LEARN but as a form of Contract, Adam and Eves contract can only be broken If they eat the apple. We all know the story but what is not talked about is that all Knowledge comes After they eat the apple, They have Children Cain Abel and SETH, Abel is Murdered by Cain as we all know and Cain is Cursed but if you Look in Egyptian texts SETH is a HUGE name. His Name means Murder, War, and Complete Chaos. The Lady Gaga Video Explains itself after you Read this. You will also see Masonic signs. All Seeing Eye of the Left hand. 59 Seconds into the Video you will See what is a Triangle and what Looks like Panzuzu's Face. At 1:07 you will see what looks like the outline and placement of Panzuzu's face. At 1:37 at the top of the Triangle you will see what looks like Panzuzu in general. If you Look into This more im sure you will find the same Masonic things i found, that Link Assyrian/Sumerian Civilization run hand and hand.

Now For Katie Perry Although Katy Perry is not alone in this Video, The Video is describing (RA) and Alien creature who 10,000 BC traveled the Galaxy looking for a species who he could Genetically Bind Himself into so he would not die. During his regime it is said that he planted human Genetics around the Galaxy and other Galaxies.The story gets even weirder when it is said only 5 thousand years ago RA was overthrown by the people he made slaves. This matters because it is said Masons have the Ultimate Respect for the pyramids and the Original said Rulers of the world. The Story gets weirder though being that Apophis is (Ra's) Brother and Enemy in 2036 a Astroid called Apophis will either pass by the Earth or Hit the earth ending the existence of Ra's people here on Earth.

2029 will be the first time we come Close and Witness the power of Apophis. Could Katie Perry and Kanye West be giving us Messages that cant be told above the Radar. I have done alot of research on this stuff and I think its Clear what The music industry wants us to know. Its not that the Film industry cant make movies about this stuff or wont but its the fact that Film companies are owned by Jewish people who have no Affiliation and or want NO affiliation.

NOTE: This reading is more about Assyrian/Sumerian and Egyptian Alien seeding of the Earth. Masonic Symbolism is mentioned only to make a point. Its like the Jewish star of David in most films made today. Nobody cares.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

edit on 21-4-2011 by PrimetimesAfter9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimetimesAfter9

"images unvailable" on the link !

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Please rectify your link!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
1st - USE paragraphs.
2nd - quit whining. masonic symbology or esoteric leanings are not "evil"
3rd thanks for illuminating more as to what i have speculated fanatic religious individuals fear most.. everything except their own banal tendencies to ruthlessly judge, stereotype, and condemn...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Copy and Paste this Link into your search bar at the TOP

im working on it now

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

1) I dont play by your Rules. Paragraphs and formats are for News Papers.
2) Nobody is whining about anything.
3) Religion and what ever else you think this writing refers to have nothing to do with this BLOG.
4) Send me a link to some you have wrote, This Blog is a Troll Free Zone.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Here's your link posted: Image Link

Long links will not post correctly, so add a name "what name should be shown?", before you post the link.
Also, you may want to not obtain the link from a yahoo address, but from the image itself by right click-image properties, copy link, then reference the source.
I'm no fan of who you mentioned, though I'm not sure linking them to the Illuminati and such is a recognized conspiracy here. Thus why you may get unfavored comments about your introduction. There's a website that claims to link pop culture people with secret societies, has lots of info, if that's what you're interested in.
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Its Funny I really did not want to make this about the Masons, My point is more about The Sumerians/Assyrians and Egyptian E.T's being referred to without saying who they are Referring to. I may need to re-edit some things if this has a Masonic Feel to it. I mean i tried to make the Transition about saying alot of masons are in the Music Industry only Because they would not be accepted by the Jews in Hollywood. As i can see maybe that was not the best way to make my point. At the same time im trying to show that by me using the 2 Organizations the FULL truth is not being revealed by either group. Thank you for your Help on the Link problem and i hope this reply explains the writing style i was trying to incorporate when writing this Blog.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Copying and pasting that only takes me back to the ATS thread.
Image results are not there.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'll read this if you Edit your Thread and hit the Enter button after every 3-5th sentence.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I think if anything its more likely GaGa is picking off the rumors that start up in places like ATS and using them for inspiration.

She must have heard by now people associate her with the Iluminati, Project Monarch, etc. and she was probably like "hmmm interesting I wonder what that is" and once she read up on it I'm sure she was thrilled with it as it meshes with her general aesthetic. So I would guess if anything she would encourage these kinds of speculations as a way of generating hype, buzz, and controversy. All these things = ATTENTION and attention is the lifeblood of celebrety, which keeps the sweet, sweet cash rolling in.

Follow the money, people. Don't buy into the baroque theories along these lines. You are being duped, played for suckers, providing free publicity to these hollywood money machines. You want to do PR work for free on ATS without even knowing it, do you?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

done.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

I dont understand what (WE) the people maybe getting duped into? I dont know why The Mason thing is such a big deal? This has more to do with Alien mythology if YOU want to put the masons into it thats YOUR thing.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

OK wait, maybe I'm not being clear. I don't care whether its masons, illuminati, or aliens: I think she WANTS us to think that, so people will pay attention to her. So there will be controversy and conversation. So when we talk about these theories all it does is give her more "buzz" and thus more attention and thus more money. And I don't want to do that, because I *do* think its a conspiracy and I *do* think its evil but not in the sense of aliens or illuminati -- just in the sense of manipulating people to get money.

Just my opinion, anyway.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Nice to meet you, errrr

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"Fully Aluminated" my ass. Anyone who tells you they've figured out everything about anything is lying, let alone "spirituality" or any kind of "esoteric knowledge."

Anyone who has even an inkling of a real understanding of those subjects, realizes that keeping tabs on everything they don't know is the most vital function of being able to continue to learn. There is no end to learning, just as much as we are a speck in an infinity of space.

top topics

join