It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained noises and lights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Source of this frequency is extraterrestrial (to a human's pov) and it is a global phenomena being used for DNA activation.

Think Nuremberg, Germany, 1561...but all over the planet soon (wasn't actually a 'battle' btw). Depiction from the event: farm4.static.flickr.com...

I'm not in the mood to defend this statement from the peanut gallery so I'll leave it at that.

PS if you hear (or feel) the frequency again, meditate with it.

edit on 21-4-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It's not just the frequency they're blasting to change DNA and life on Earth.

For those that believe there's 'giant ufos around our sun' (as of last yr when such controversial images surfaced only to be taken down by NASA www.examiner.com...), you may be interested in these articles.
news.discovery.com...
www.popsci.com...

I won't say more, I'm already spoiling the surprise too much!
edit on 21-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

edit on 21-4-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
It's not just the frequency they're blasting to change DNA and life on Earth.

For those that believe there's 'giant ufos around our sun' (as of last yr when such controversial images surfaced only to be taken down by NASA www.examiner.com...), you may be interested in these articles.
news.discovery.com...
www.popsci.com...

I won't say more, I'm already spoiling the surprise too much!
edit on 21-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

thanks for posting these links, i passed them to a few freinds who haddnt heard either and an interesting discussion followed.

top stuff keep doing what your doing

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Hmmm these events continue to intrigue me (also I wish one would happen to me).

It seems this is happening all over the place has anyone noticed any patterns or anything. For example is it always near the coast or always overcast as one other replier said or is this just random. I really think something like this warrants some attention

Awesome Post

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have seen numerous videos such as these and wonder if this could be the rocks of the earth crying out as mentioned at Luke 19:40? What's your guy's view on that?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
There is a book recently published titled Fireballs, Skyquakes and Hums by Antony Milne. As it covers strange aerial phenomena, UFOs and mysterious sounds such as what you heard you may find of interest.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning
I have seen numerous videos such as these and wonder if this could be the rocks of the earth crying out as mentioned at Luke 19:40? What's your guy's view on that?

Why would the rocks cry out? What is this line in reference to in the book of Luke?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I am thinking that this is some sort of jet aircraft that can hover. That sound really sounds like jets i would hear at aircraft shows. Usually when they are idling
edit on 6-9-2011 by nyancat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
post by Lulzaroonie

Luke 19:40 says "And he answered and said, I tell you that, if these shall hold their peace, the stones will cry out." This is in reference to man not proclaiming the true word of god, and if they remain silent, or can't reach people with the message before Armageddon, then the rocks would cry out and therefore preach the message so that everyone will have had a chance to hear it and change their hearts before the last day.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

Thanks for explaining it

Nyancat, I have have seen Harrier Jump jets and other such air crafts, and none sound like what I heard. It was more of a metallic roar, like if you had pushed a pneumatic drill into a cement mixer. But as I mentioned before in the thread, no road works etc etc etc

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Originally posted by sussy

The sound in that video is the same as in the supposed recording of Hell that was made by Russians who drilled really deep into the earth and then tried to record seismic activity...supposedly.

Skip ahead to 3:46 of the video to hear the sound.

Also, there is this link: www.godtube.com... to another video which makes the same claims about this sound...and plays the same recording.

This recording is considered to be part of the Well to Hell Hoax.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.snopes.com...

I do understand that the video wasn't made by the OP, but if it is the same sound that they heard...Just thought you'd like some background on it.
edit on 25-1-2012 by musicjunkie because: i messed up

top topics

<< 1   >>

join