It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minuteman III Rocket Launch from Vandenberg AFB chased by UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
A strange show in the sky. Somethig unusual blink in the dark, chase the rocket and stop over the plume exaust as surveillance. Please watch all... till the end.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Great vid !! Never seen one go off but have always wondered. Interesting light above.. Not sure if it is the actual missile still traveling or if its a star or a ufo. Keen to hear from the "experts" Thanks s&f

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Cool light show. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. The aircraft flying by was the interceptor. The blinking light was nothing more than a twinkling star.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
star...no ufo...jmho

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
i think its jupiter , because it doesn't go anywhere , so its either a planet or a star.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I see 3 things in this video: a very cool rocket launch, an airplane and a very stationary star which the rocket moves towards, not vice-versa.

Can I have those 9 minutes of my life back please?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
okay, so the video won't load for me. i'm VERY INTERESTED in seeing this. i live in Ventura and can see pretty much anything that VAFB does from here. last night my room mate went for a night hike in Ojai with two friends and came back describing a very strange thing in the sky. i did some research and found that the missile launch was scheduled around the time that he witnessed this event. he described a bright light in the sky going through a few different spots in the sky, then shooting away. about a half hour after, more lights appeared before disappearing. he and his friends were trying to figure out if it was only the missile they saw, then why didn't they witness it traveling in a constant trajectory?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderlustqueen

Sadly this thread is five years old so the YouTube link must be dead. I am sure if you search YouTube for the video you can find it though.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Why was this bumped?
And why is it in aliens and UFO'S?
This should be trashed...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
silly me for not even checking the date.

new topics

top topics

join