It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish settlers attack emergency workers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Hi Gravitational,

Thanks for the info, can you point me to the links on the NSA's website? Hebrew is my mother tongue so I may even be able to translate some of it for you guys in case you're interested...

And BackinBlack, could it have been small-arms fire? it does say in the movie you brought that the Doctor had a shotgun wound...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

And BackinBlack, could it have been small-arms fire? it does say in the movie you brought that the Doctor had a shotgun wound...

If you watched my video you'd see the Israeli torpedo boat commander said they attacked from around 1000 yards..
Hardly range for a few sailors with small arms while the torpedo boats are firing heave machine guns..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

It's been awhile since I listened to those recordings, but I believe this is it:
www.nsa.gov...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

What he said there was that when they reached the range of 1000 yards he gave the order to attack, not the exact same thing... BTW, the M-16 has a max range of 2Km... so, it could still be it..

But what about the shotgun wound at the doctor? again, I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but I fail to see it here..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ender_shadow

What he said there was that when they reached the range of 1000 yards he gave the order to attack, not the exact same thing... BTW, the M-16 has a max range of 2Km... so, it could still be it..

But what about the shotgun wound at the doctor? again, I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but I fail to see it here..

You believe what you wish..

Edit: The doctor had shrapnel wounds, not shotgun...
edit on 22-4-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Likewise my friend

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join