It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Alien Spies Using The Burka as an Excellent Disguise?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Before any ATS member scorns this thread title, I ask each and every reader to sit back and consider....

The most respected Astronomers, Physicists, Philosophers, Scientists all agree that there are probably many many other intelligent life forms in outer space, somewhere.

Out of the probable millions if not billions of Alien species out there, there must be thousands of species that are Bipeds and are roughly our shape and size.

Even though they are roughly our dimensions, they will probably not pass as humans if they were to walk down a street say in New York?

Even though they are an advanced civilisation they may not have shape shifting or android making capabilities.

This is indeed a dilemma for the Alien Species who discovers Earth and wishes to keep a low profile whilst sending scouting spies amogst us.

They could not wear Astronaut suits this would draw attention.
They could not wear halloween suits this would draw attention.
They could not wear Ninja outfits this would draw attention.
They could not wear crash helmets and leathers this would draw attention when not riding their Harleys.

I think the examples suffice.
But...Aliens could wear Burkas and walk around freely in any nation on Earth almost, no one dare lift the Burka to see who lies underneath, no one even the Police without due cause.
They could have as much spying time as their little Alien hearts desire, who would know?

People scoffing , answer , how would anyone know if Aliens were /are /will hide under Burkas to infiltrate the Earth?

The answer is as long as they had two legs a roundish head two arms , no one would ever know if they were sedate and didnt emit strange noises.

So the conspiracy is Western Governments daily place their citizens at risk by allowing the wearing of a full body covering cloak by some.

I challenge anyone to logically argue otherwise.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Stop it. I say stop this right now, please. Ya know some ones gonna try. I know. I'll resurrect Butch Casidy, he'll think a something. That's what he's good at, ain'tcha there Butch?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I Googled "burka alien" and got some funny results. Not quite extraterrestrial but I can see how it would easily conceal any forms underneath.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You're saying their 4 foot height, big head, and giant almond shaped eyes peering through the veil is not going to seem suspicious?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Well, firstly this theory will only work, on the bases, that aliens does indeed exist. I have not however seen any proof that they do.

But lets entertain your idea for a bit. I seriously doubt that an alien would wear a burka as disguise. I am sure that if they exist, they will have some other form of disguising themselves, than just a piece of cloth over their head.

Frankly though, i find this thread ridiculous. Reason being you are speculating on the allready speculative, making the discussion of the topic rather pointless.

VVV

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
the french are one step ahead of you btw

those frenchmen are very intelligent, and psychic. they banned burkas if im not mistaken.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Well, firstly this theory will only work, on the bases, that aliens does indeed exist. I have not however seen any proof that they do.

But lets entertain your idea for a bit. I seriously doubt that an alien would wear a burka as disguise. I am sure that if they exist, they will have some other form of disguising themselves, than just a piece of cloth over their head.

Frankly though, i find this thread ridiculous. Reason being you are speculating on the allready speculative, making the discussion of the topic rather pointless.

VVV

These Aliens are not shapeshifters, they have no humanoid clones, just what other way would they disguise themselves?
And a s far as the speculative angle goes, ther could be Aliens wearing Burkas all over the place for decades, and we would not be any wiser.
Sometimes invaders choose the absolute moronic loopholes in security that somehow the lunatics on Earth allow.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Scorns the title? Hardly. I freaking worship the title. Fantastic. In every sense of the word.

Love it. Usually face-covering religious stuff puts me to sleep I care so little, but this, if nothing else, is a great idea for a short story.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,]
................./......................................................,:`^`..]
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........[.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,],.~";/....]
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....]............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........].>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

That is all.

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

And this.

VVV

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
this type of thred right here exactly why i come to ats
nice outside of the box stuff well done op!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
this type of thred right here exactly why i come to ats
nice outside of the box stuff well done op!

you misspelled thread btw
2nd

im goin to bed

edit on 21-4-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
Scorns the title? Hardly. I freaking worship the title. Fantastic. In every sense of the word.

Love it. Usually face-covering religious stuff puts me to sleep I care so little, but this, if nothing else, is a great idea for a short story.

Not wanting to make light of this serious topic, perhaps the leading Alien may whisper to the Leading Human in the story "I would love to share my body with you ...but Iam only allowed to take off my Burka in Outer Space.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,]
................./......................................................,:`^`..]
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........[.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,],.~";/....]
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....]............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........].>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

That is all.

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

And this.

VVV

Thanks for the effort though, perhaps you should read the historys of spying and invasion throughout history and perhaps your hand will be rubbing your foggy glasses.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
... And the Alien thread fiascos continue ... Seriously??? If everyone talks about reptiles/shape shifting etc. Wouldn't the Aliens just take the face and body of another human being ...

And seriously??? Hide behind a burka?

Who's gonna come up with the next theory of Aliens disguising themselves as furniture or cars or maybe they could be the oxygen around us that we breath in ...

The type of Alien posts we have had lately, make them sound more like a cartoon than anything credible ...

I have nothing else to do but sit here and cry ... WHY???

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This is like throwing petrol on a fire... Good thort tho...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
No, just NO

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
No, just NO

I see the Alien critters shaking in terror as their excellent disguise is ignored by the Earthlings.
The only disguise a non shape shifting..... a non humanoid replicant alien species could get away with ,is not even scrutinised , because the Blinded Earthlings are so cowered by their masters that the axe smashing through the cabin door cannot be commented upon.
No just no, nothing is alien , mummy tells us so.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Disguise is one of the way of infiltrating enemy lines and has been for all of known human history. To think otherwise would only be rejecting known historical fact, feel free if you think they've lied about this one. Disguise is also used to impersonate as well as to invade.

Would aliens want to infiltrate, or even invade Earth? That's your call. But if they did the Burka could help getting operatives on human soil to then do their bad.

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Disguise is one of the way of infiltrating enemy lines and has been for all of known human history. To think otherwise would only be rejecting known historical fact, feel free if you think they've lied about this one. Disguise is also used to impersonate as well as to invade.

Would aliens want to infiltrate, or even invade Earth? That's your call. But if they did the Burka could help getting operatives on human soil to then do their bad.

GS

Exactly, and we would all think they were just women married to insecure men.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
That was a real good thread, if anything really made me laugh thanks.That was a real good thread, if anything really made me laugh thanks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join