It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's bloodline is amazing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

There are very few in the royal bloodlines of Jesus Christ. Come on, just watch DaVinci Code...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsend
Apologies for thinking this post is absurd.

The leaders have no blood links to any Deity, get real, they are just smooth talkers driven by an agenda who know how to kiss babies and lubricate those around them. I have met a few of these.

When you are talking blood lines, you will find that most of the people on the planet and possibly including you have a blood group common with the rhesus monkey, called rhesus positive blood which shows a common link with man and apes. The only ones that are truly different are the RH Neg group of people, this is provable, they are a special class of human of unknown blood group origin.

edit on 21-4-2011 by marsend because: typo

So how am I special? I read the other post and it confused me. I am rh neg, and I had to have a shot when preg each time I was preg, otherwise my blood would "attack" the babe if it was pos. So its always made me curious, first I heard of this. Thanks!

On topic, I can believe they are all related, its all part of the "plan", what the plan is idk

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
One of the BIGGEST lies that America tell you is " Anyone here in America can be President"...Yea right..If you kin to these inbreds you can, if not, you can't....I really got a laugh when Barry supporters said this same thing..."Look, even a black man can be president in America if he works real hard at it.." What a joke.....America is part of the UK and always will be...and a real black man (100% black) cannot and will not ever be President in America....Not a racist statement, but a truth....Not said nor ment to be taken as a racist statement either...So trolls get the hell on down the road.....
edit on 21-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
One of the BIGGEST lies that America tell you is " Anyone here in America can be President"...Yea right..If you kin to these inbreds you can, if not, you can't....I really got a laugh when Barry supporters said this same thing..."Look, even a black man can be president in America if he works real hard at it.." What a joke.....America is part of the UK and always will be...

your partially right I mean ya about the president thing tho they dont really care about who is running things I mean think about it they have all the power no matter what they could use anybody they wanted as a sockpuppet but this blood line they hold on to and torture generation after generation. I'll tell you this every president thats ruled in my lifetime has suffered this fate.
Their whole lives from birth to death has been crafted. They are led down a horribly dark path with no choice. Im talking mk ultra kinda stuff and whats worst they are made to play both the victim and the abuser. So much of this is used to shape them into the perfect puppets and also to secure their absolute hold on them.
Read the Protocols of the elders of zion if you haven't these creatures have nothing but hate for us To them we are the sheep and they are the wolves. Look at how your banks mega corps government acts they LIE STEAL CHEAT and much worst seek to cause grief in worship to the alter of their dark gods. Ringing in the $$$ all the while starving killing taking more of whats yours poisoning you dumbing your kids down to make em better fodder for their sick plans.
edit on 21-4-2011 by UcDat because: typos

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
that would pretty much make him american then.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
that would pretty much make him american then.

not exactly assuming your talking about Obama TPTB are a global outfit and carry out their agendas all over the globe....

I've recently abandoned the birther argument since both sides seem at a stale mate. hoping when the new book about it hits everything will be cleared up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join