It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's bloodline is amazing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I traced my family tree back about 2 years ago. I am a direct descendant of John Adams and John Quincy Adams. If they are related to a former King of England then that means I also am. Well, looks like I am going to lay claim to the throne. Gotta make some phone calls, be right back.

Oh, and someone tell Prince Charles to quit sleeping in my bed.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I dont think it really matters so much the origin of these people, its what they do that is important.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

All US Presidents related to one British King. King John Lackland.
www.historylearningsite.co.uk...

John tended to be overshadowed by is older brother Richard. Like his father, John developed a reputation for violent rages which lead to him foaming at the mouth. Henry left no land to John when he died so John was given the nick-name John Lackland.

And then it just gets worse.

For a more favorable view of King John www.royal.gov.uk...

John was an able administrator interested in law and government but he neither trusted others nor was trusted by them. Heavy taxation, disputes with the Church (John was excommunicated by the Pope in 1209) and unsuccessful attempts to recover his French possessions made him unpopular.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Ok Im not sure where to post this its pretty far out

I think Obama along with all the other presidents have been related to the christ.

Yep kinda out there right but if you follow me for a bit I can show you why. First if you haven't already watch this short vid.

edit on 21-4-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So anyone have an opinion is it nuts or does m logic make any sense? Im not saying its conclusive just that its possible given the facts Ive presented.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Apologies for thinking this post is absurd.

The leaders have no blood links to any Deity, get real, they are just smooth talkers driven by an agenda who know how to kiss babies and lubricate those around them. I have met a few of these.

When you are talking blood lines, you will find that most of the people on the planet and possibly including you have a blood group common with the rhesus monkey, called rhesus positive blood which shows a common link with man and apes. The only ones that are truly different are the RH Neg group of people, this is provable, they are a special class of human of unknown blood group origin.

edit on 21-4-2011 by marsend because: typo

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsend
Apologies for thinking this post is absurd.

The leaders have no blood links to any Deity, ...

the RH Neg group of people, this is provable, they are a special class of human of unknown blood group origin.

edit on 21-4-2011 by marsend because: typo

Jesus never said he was the son of god he said he was the son of man he led the people away form the church and the money changers and told them to worship in the field to treat each other with love and respect and not to put up with the bs of the church...
then after they had killed him a guy showed up said he saw jesus in a vision and rewrote the bible to bring the people back under the rule of the church....
Btw did you read my points they are a little spread out.
ps my blood type is AB negative does that make me special?

edit on 21-4-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

It all comes a bit clearer if you go to the link shown in the video. Asking for money, selling charts, and requesting other people's family trees. This may not be the work of the young lady alone.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Jesus never said he was the son of god he said he was the son of man he led the people away form the church and the money changers and told them to worship in the field to treat each other with love and respect and not to put up with the bs of the church...

That is an interesting take on the Jesus fella, heck if what you are saying is true I would possibly like him, but personally I cannot say as I believe little of what I hear, some of what I see and read. Yes you are rather special if you are AB Rh-negative.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsend

That is an interesting take on the Jesus fella, heck if what you are saying is true I would possibly like him, but personally I cannot say as I believe little of what I hear, some of what I see and read. Yes you are rather special if you are AB Rh-negative.

as my thanks for your reply ill tell you where I think the rh negative blood line originates from

www.ccel.org...
[Chapter 6]

1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaqiel, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Interesting but ignorant. History Channel last night talked about the finding of Goliath and the fight with David. But I suppose all those archeologists are just wrong.

People have been trying to disprove the Bible for eons and everytime they lose. They first said all those kings named never existed, then tablets, writings and etc were found that showed every single one existed and in the time the Bible places them. Same with the kingdoms.

I will agree that no David Kingship artifacts have been found OUTSIDE the star of DAVID. It's not Jewish, it was hung around his Court as a show of a tribe they defeated, why they picked up the pagan symbol is beyond me, but the Bible does say the Jews would often chase after false gods.

One must also remember that archeology in that region is a rough deal, no one wants to allow any digging because they are afraid of what will be found, this is true of Israel and the Arabic nations around it. They would rather keep fighting and claiming and not let the experts get in there and find out for sure.

"Bloodlines" - Everyone can be traced to everyone if you go back far enough, the Mormons have the biggest database on Genealogy and a search of their database will link me to the Queen of England if I go far enough...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

that is hilarious, that makes me wonder if we realy did go to Democracy and didnt stay in a Underground monarchy+Democracy hybrid that allows distant ancestors of Kings and Queens to run for presidency? just a thought what do other people think?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Read the %#@/&ing "WEAREALLRELEATED" at the tree behind the girl people.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

we most certainly are in a controlled governments our leaders are chosen for us and all come from the same bloodline. In this thread I explain who why and how please look into it and tell me if my logic is flawed.

as for the 'archaeological' evidence proving anything about the story of king David I would humble beg a link so we can verify it.

btw I am a christian I go to church on Sundays a Synagogue on Saturdays and our pastor knows how i feel about Paul great guy tho he is still resisting the facts he is opening up to the possibility our bible isnt 100% true. Putting off talking about it with our Rabbi he's just recovered from a 'mini' coma he fell into just before we started attending.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Read the %#@/&ing "WEAREALLRELEATED" at the tree behind the girl people.

ok look at it this way if you do your family tree you wont touch the guy at the center of all these presidents neither will anyone you know
the odds of the chart lining up like this for all the presidents is like winning the lotto 44 times in row....
read my post check my facts then tell me if Im nuts or not personally I hope I am Id rather they be any other blood than that of Yeshua.
This revelation hit me hard I had studies the Protocols and many of the things behind TPTB. Then one night out of the blue this hit me it left me in tears literally. Ever since I started to uncover the real story of Jesus my love and respect for him has grown even stronger. I have no doubt he was touched by the divine that he stood up against the very same powers that rule us now.. That he beat them then they killed him and had his story rewritten and reestablished their church to get back their control. Yet still the core of his teaching remain and are the only reason we have had as much freedom as we have.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by marsend

Woot for me being special. But on topic. he isn't talking about blood type or blood group. He is talking about direct relation. and all of the presidents but one were decedents of the same family.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
reply to post by marsend

Woot for me being special. But on topic. he isn't talking about blood type or blood group. He is talking about direct relation. and all of the presidents but one were decedents of the same family.

Think you mean descendants ^^

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Check which of the royal houses your king was in, if it wasn't the current lot of Germans you might be laying yourself open to charges of sedition or of being a pretender to the throne, have your agents spread rumours and gold around the North West of the isle then land use your royal charisma to whip up a crowd of Scots, claim Stewart heritage or a liking for haggis, then march south.

Good luck and God speed to you Sah!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
reply to post by marsend

yep then i go on to say that I believe that blood line may be related to Jesus as reasons I state
a) TPTB today are the same ones who were behind The Protocols of the elders of zion
b) that the Protocols are very much true except the part about them using the blood of david as he is a made character.
c) that they hate Jesus more than anyone for having overthrown their complete rule two thousand years ago. Using the Talmud to illustrate this vile contempt.
d) Considering the above information I conclude that TPTB are using the blood of jesus's family as their puppets.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
everyone, EVERYONE should read the Protokols of Xion.
if everyone was forced to read this in grade school, instead the [ballpoint written] diary of anne franc, the world would be a better place, because people would wake up to the terrors of internationalizm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join