It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's bloodline is amazing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ok Im not sure where to post this its pretty far out

I think Obama along with all the other presidents have been related to the christ.

Yep kinda out there right but if you follow me for a bit I can show you why. First if you haven't already watch this short vid.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
thats fascinating!

expose the elite.

have any scientists or genealogists looked at this?

link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Ok Im not sure where to post this its pretty far out

I think Obama along with all the other presidents have been related to the christ.

And that's where I stop to follow this threat. Nice vid tho'!

edit on 21-4-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

link   
Oh boy. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Barry's personal sockpuppet. This video is a distraction and blatant propaganda because we are meant to believe that his bloodline has anything to do with his eligibility to be president, which it DOESN'T. Something tells me this little girl's grandpa was a union man or one of the Left's loyal crony fact-makers.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
its far deeper than this my friends now dig into the protocols of the elders of zion i dont think i can post the link here but if you look up my user name on glp or this title in google you should find my thoughts on it.
The most vile book ever and the core of our worlds strife

now understand im not here to debunk this book at all I've done the research and it is rock solid heck just read the protocols and you'll see it is. (then read secret weapons for a secret war to see a bit of how far they've come since)
Now the guy who translated them was religious he couldn't bare to write the truth even if he saw it (also fact is the copy he got could well of referred to the made up blood line)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
They are related to the Pharaohs, actually. Tutankhamen also, by the way, had red hair.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

its far deeper than this my friends now dig into the protocols of the elders of zion i dont think i can post the link here but if you look up my user name on glp or this title in google you should find my thoughts on it.

now understand im not here to debunk this book at all I've done the research and it is rock solid heck just read the protocols and you'll see it is. (then read secret weapons for a secret war to see a bit of how far they've come since)
Now the guy who translated them was religious he couldn't bare to write the truth even if he saw it (also fact is the copy he got could well of referred to the made up blood line)

The Matrix and Zion is real.
edit on 21-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

The Matrix and Zion is real.

indeed it is tho zion is a word i would avoid tho they created it imo they are a far older and more sinister evil my friend

Now as i said even if Victor E. Marsden saw the truth i doubt he could've written it now look at Protocol 24 here

"3. Certain members of the seed of David will prepare the kings and their heirs, selecting not by right of heritage but by eminent capacities, inducting them into the most secret mysteries of the political, into schemes of government, but providing always that none may come to knowledge of the secrets. The object of this mode of action is that all may know that government cannot be entrusted to those who have not been inducted into the secret places of its art ....

4. To these persons only will be taught the practical application of the afore-named plans by comparison of the experiences of many centuries, all the observations on the politico-economic moves and social sciences - in a word, all the spirit of laws which have been unshakably established by nature herself for the regulation of the relations of humanity."
edit on 21-4-2011 by UcDat because: typo

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Has we know
" Beyond the Biblical texts, there is no historical proof of a Hebrew king named David. The few exceptions date about 100-200 years after his death, and usually refer to "the house of David", but never to a King David. Some historians have, therefore, question the historicity of David, and it is quite plausible to understand David as a legendary figure instead of a historical one. But even if this should be the case, many elements of his biography must have historical roots, referring either to one or more kings from the Hebrews' older history"
quote from
www.wondercafe.ca...

no king david hence no king david blood

edit too many typos should go ta bed almost 12:30 meh not much left to say
edit on 21-4-2011 by UcDat because: typos n edit

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Sorry-
ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED...
quite a few times...
Here are just a handful of threads discussing this.
Use search next time my love

(NOTE- Very interesting story though!)

HERE:

Obama Related to All But 1 of US Presidents

and HERE:
1 Family Has Always Ruled America: Girl Traces US Presidents' Family Tree

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
Sorry-
ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED...
quite a few times...
Here are just a handful of threads discussing this.
Use search next time my love

(NOTE- Very interesting story though!)

HERE:

Obama Related to All But 1 of US Presidents

and HERE:
1 Family Has Always Ruled America: Girl Traces US Presidents' Family Tree

please read my post that little vid is just the very tip of the journey...
or should i just give up and go to bed after all?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Why do you think hes related to Christ? Im pretty sure it was a king, Jesus. Unless of course you mean annointed on, IE king, by christ. But in modern times, thats a misleading statement, as it has been synonymous with Jesus for a great long time.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
so who would they hate enough to punish like this
to raise there children making sure to pervert them in ever foul way they can and using them as puppets to keep their cattle inline?
well if we look at the old Talmud (this is the written law of the jews and I think the basis for all of our laws they based off the bible and used it to control us until yeshua came along and said no more) edit this what they had to say about him after they killed him for overturning their church/bank/government

* “‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)

[’Yashu’ is an acronym for the Jewish curse, ‘May his (Jesus) name be wiped out forevermore.’]

* Yashu (Jesus) was sexually immoral and worshipped a brick.” (Sanhedrin 107b)

* “Yashu (Jesus) was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness and refused to repent.” (Sotah 47a)

* “Miriam the hairdresser had sex with many men.” (Shabbath 104b, Hebrew Edition only)

edit so this is why they are using his blood for their puppets....

Now I want you all to know since i started studying this I have joined a Synagogue heard the shoffa and have much love for all peaceful religions. These particular jews are not people imo
so now you know why I think Obama is related to the christ.

edit i should clarify this Im not saying Jesus had kids tho i suspect he might of his siblings blood would of done fine for these assmats.
edit on 21-4-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

that made ZERO SENSE.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If one were to believe the story of the bible, then aren't we all related?
We were all created from the incest of Adam and Eve, and so on.
We were all inbreeds.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
We were all inbreeds.

We're related to the cotton of her shirt and the paper of her presentation if she really wants to dig.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

We were all inbreeds.

yep but the bibles full of myths drawn from many sources still it contains much truth and much more has been hidden. Read the book of enoch its pretty amazing talks about how the angles came to earth and bred with us... they took it out of the official version around 380 ac i think but it turned up in the dead sea scrolls.

edit still in relation to the chart chances they are all related like that would be like wining the lotto 44 times in a row...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, saying, “What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He?” They said to Him, “ The Son of David.” He said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying: ‘ The LORD said to my Lord, “ Sit at My right hand,Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”’? If David then calls Him ‘Lord,’ how is He his Son?” -Matt21

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
reply to post by UcDat

that made ZERO SENSE.

so where did i lose you? and sorry if i dont get back to ya tonight way past my bedtime.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

We were all inbreeds.

Not if the Bible is only part true, part misunderstood and the rest made up.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join