It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Please correct me if I am wrong, but aren't we as Canadians completely separate from the Crown. I thought our allegiance to the queen was cosmetics only, and had no legal binding. I am pretty sure when Trudeau separated Canada from Britain, we completely gained our independence. Why do people still think we bow to the queen?

Get her damned face off our money!

I'm sick of this majesty crap.

Sorry if this is off topic, i was only responding to the flow of some of the posts in the thread.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

We are a Sovereign Nation under the British Commonwealth that is a democracy. Even the Prime Minister had to ask the Governor General to dissolve parliament.

So in reality, the Democracy still has to answer to the Monarchy.
The Official British Monarchy Website

As in all her realms, The Queen of Canada is a constitutional monarch, acting entirely on the advice of Canadian Government ministers. She is fully briefed by means of regular communications from her ministers, and has face-to-face audiences with them where possible.

Wiki

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I wish they still hung politicians for treason. Like the good old days.

I've been saying for many years that I should start a political party to reinstate death penalty for criminal politicians and businessmen... and then, I would be the first hung because they would frame me for initiating this...

It was a nice thought while it lasted...

I always wondered, when I was young, how it must have felt for the ancients, seeing their empire fall and crumble... Now I know, and it sucks a whole lot more than history books tell us...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

I've been saying for many years that I should start a political party to reinstate death penalty for criminal politicians and businessmen... and then, I would be the first hung because they would frame me for initiating this... It was a nice thought while it lasted... I always wondered, when I was young, how it must have felt for the ancients, seeing their empire fall and crumble... Now I know, and it sucks a whole lot more than history books tell us...

You would get my vote

I also now know how it feels to watch our empire fail and crumble, and it does suck a lot more than the history books let us know.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Good post silo. Canadians need to be aware of the emperor of canada's shadyness. Off topic I'd like to point out posts on this thread by the likes of Beezzer and Misoir are proof that not all americans are as bad as the world likes to think, its the US gooberment that's the bad guy. Thanks for reminding us guys

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here is some good commentary I saw on NAU and the Amero, many of you may already have seen it, but it appears others have no idea of it at all. Hope it helps.

**My Speculation** Anyone know of an over indebted, over inflated, global reserve currency thats looking for a way out ?

Lou Dobbs - NAU Exposed

Lou Dobbs - NAU - pt1

Lou Dobbs - NAU Pt2.

Amero - NAU Currency

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

All I can say is that none of Steve's aspirations would surprise me any more.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

People, you need to VOTE! We cannot afford to be apathetic at such a crucial time in our history. It is time to put the government back in its place, working for us the people, not the other way around.

Indeed. I'm going to the advanced polling tomorrow and we're loading the car with people to come vote. NAU is nothing new it's being quietly implemented in steps under the guise of border security and prosperity projects. The proposed plan is Mexico, US, and Canada become merged as one entity much like the European union, which is what it's modeled after. The leaders of all 3 countries know this is NOT in the best interest of the population, which is why they lie, cheat, steal, then lie some more.

But don't mistake this at all, this is not Mexico and Canada merging under US rule. No sir, the end goal will be UN control of these "unions" and once that integration is in place, merging all of this under 1 global government, ruled by the few, for the few, at the expense of many.

i should post this link, sorry mods if you feel it inappropriate but it relates to Harper(foul language warning):
StuffHarperDid

That link got so much traffic the first day the servers went offline. By the second day it was being blocked on my Provincial Government network and the Education networks. After some, ahem, complaints, it is now unblocked

edit on 21-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Can you imagine our fiercely independent American friends having to pay the taxes that we do?

They would go absolutely berserk.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well, maybe not so bad, we'd have the right to bear arms.. or would we all not be able to own guns?

I posted this story elsewhere and I'm being accused of posting 'speculative fiction'.. SERIOUSLY?!?!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
At last....A good reason to vote Conservative !!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

"peace and love to those who are willing to fight for it." a romantic sentiment, indeed, but let's set our emotions aside and apply reason to it. does peace and love really ever come to those who are willing to fight for it? U.S. is willing to fight for freedom in Iraq, and the people there have endured more violence, death and destruction then they otherwise would have. we fought for freedom in our revolution, and have not enjoyed an extended period of peace in our lives. We get stability at home at the expense of those abroad, which is not net peace, but only peace for some. how exactly can one fight for peace? if you want peace, and you start fighting, have you not denied yourself the peace you originally sought?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hes a crrok thats selling canada a piece at a time lol, canada has the lowest tax braket for big companys and its still going down, hes using people fear of how the world economie is and that he saved canada from a terrible recession.

The funny thing do is the other front runners are probably has crooked, or are just naive in thinking things can change...

We canadians whink where so smart, heck where the same sheep behing led to the slaughter

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
reply to post by silo13

I can't wait for Canada to be dissolved into the United States. Perhaps then, you guys might just get as pissed as we the American people and save our ass in our second revolutionary war, as you did in the first.
Peace and love to all you who are willing to fight for it,
Q&A

We are not getting dissolved. Of course I thought this is what Harpur was doing and everything recently was staged.

But he should pay attention.

I only like minority governments, but should he ever get a majority:

He would be arrested if he ever signs any treasonous agreement and it comes to light. It makes no difference who votes for you, there are limits to what your job description is, according the Constitution, the Courts, and the LAW.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sadly, if North America become inhabitable because of the radiation from Japan, the subject of this tread will become very irrelevant.

enenews.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Please correct me if I am wrong, but aren't we as Canadians completely separate from the Crown. I thought our allegiance to the queen was cosmetics only, and had no legal binding. I am pretty sure when Trudeau separated Canada from Britain, we completely gained our independence. Why do people still think we bow to the queen?

Get her damned face off our money!

I'm sick of this majesty crap.

Sorry if this is off topic, i was only responding to the flow of some of the posts in the thread.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

That is the way it is Legally worded, but its not the way, the bloodlines practice things. They practice it another way, ie. Corporate Law, while we all think things are under one basic law, its not.

This is another issue people to be educated on so they can blow the top of their weak hidden little deck of cards, because the only way this ponzi scheme work of secret rule, is because no one knows about it, they like to keep it hidden and just have the courts secretly fly the corporate flag.

People need to wake up. Its not legal. There is a Common Law and Natural Law.

Under their hidden ponzi scheme, the Queen is the richest person on earth and owns 35 trillion dollars or more of real estate, all offshore, all uranium deposits, ie, in Canada and Australia, and to make money off a worthless product, corrupt, dangerous, and hazardous to health industries have been developed for it, for her income.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Oh Boy does that mean we Lucky Canadians will be able to buy all the guns we want just like our American Buddies?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
What makes you think Ignatieff is not also on board with this big plan? This Harvard professor is American through and through.

Why do you think he came back to Canada? Just because he missed the place?

It doesn't matter who you vote for...the plan is already in place. There is very, very little difference between the Conservatives and the Liberals. Not in the big scheme of things. Democracy died a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Interesting...the US is reaching the End of the Debt Ceiling on May 2 ( ATS Post here ) Same day as this Vote...

And there is still the Royal Wedding on April 29...False Flag on the Royal Family anyone? To shut them up or something like that...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

way to connect some dots!

i've had a bad feeling about the royal wedding ever since the U.S. MSM started covering it like it was the 2nd coming of christ. I couldn't possibly care any less about the royal wedding, and I literally don't know one person who just brings it up in conversation as a valid interest, yet our cable news networks are airing hour-long specials and peppering their headline services with "stories" about the girl's dress and stuff. maybe it's just me, but it really seems like it's getting crammed down our throats. They've already projected nearly 2 billion people will watch it, maybe they want to make sure as many people as possible are traumatized by some assassination or bombing?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join