It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Well first of all this is the first thread that I have seen you asking me to provide examples. I would of provided links in other threads if you had asked me. Ever heard of Bill C-36?
nauresistance.org...

The link below talks about their desire to link all driver licenses of all US states, Canada and Mexico.
www.channelingreality.com...

And the SSP, as Dimitri has stated above, will involve the integration of all security forces

Now that these links have proven that there is legislation on the NAU. How about you answer the questions I have asked, and explain to me how this could benefit Canadians, without referrng to me as an anti American.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I hope no one is a fool to fall for this.
if they wonted this they would open the us, canada boarder.
and make canada safe first.
and why has the us side got more securit?
it should be the othere way.

maybe you best say yes.
be for you get haarp't and bomb'd and what ever.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Maybe we are in for another Iron Curtain to the South---too close-- Obama might have reached about 80% success? Just sayin ...from odds and ends.

-===
Not everything we read can be believed, but I feel sure that Obama is a communist, as
Barack Obama:
America's COMMUNIST President

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

Americans leaving the US

This mess in America is all by design. It was all planned by the predatory ruling elite. It is tragic that Americans were rejoicing when Barack Obama, a Communist, became U.S. President. In case you don't know, Mr. Obama's real name is Barry Sottero, and he was born in Indonesia. President Obama is just a puppet, as was President's Bush and Clinton. The puppeteers are behind the scenes, including the Warburgs, Rothschilds and Rockefeller dynasties.

(I question “In case you don't know, Mr. Obama's real name is Barry Sottero, and he was born in Indonesia.”)

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

www.youtube.com...
===================

Obama, as an undercover agent, was allegedly the lead agent in the arms and money supply for the CIA-trained Taliban Army against the Soviet Army war machine. His actions were integral to the Taliban’s success in their opposition to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Obama, it is publicly acknowledged, went to Pakistan in 1981. There is no way of knowing how often Obama traveled between Pakistan and Russia. According to Dr. Manning, Obama was an interpreter for the CIA during the war in Afghanistan. When Obama completed his CIA operations in the mid 1980s and returned to the U.S. he persuaded the State Department to maneuver his entrance into Harvard Law School; since the CIA, the U.S. president’s personal agency for black operations throughout the world, also has connections to federal and state politicians, they managed to arrange Obama’s entrance to yet another elite school in 1988.

www.catholicbook.com...

(I read elsewhere that after Obama “missed out” on Columbia, he was attending a school in Russia, THEN returned to beg for/or was given money for Harvard.')

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420

Well first of all this is the first thread that I have seen you asking me to provide examples. I would of provided links in other threads if you had asked me. Ever heard of Bill C-36?
nauresistance.org...

The link below talks about their desire to link all driver licenses of all US states, Canada and Mexico.
www.channelingreality.com...

And the SSP, as Dimitri has stated above, will involve the integration of all security forces

Now that these links have proven that there is legislation on the NAU.

Those are some fine links. Thanks for the read.

How does any of this do any of the things you have previously claimed in this thread? You still havent explained that, and these links dont even provide an answer for you. You have made several specific claims about theoretical "NAU" legislation taking away your healthcare and your 'canadianness'. But you have yet to show how.

I understand that you think Canada doesn't benefit from it's relationship with the US, bu the numbers tell a different story. I think it's too bad your emotions and unsubstantiated fears prevent you from looking at this issue objectively.

edit on 5-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Well truth be told those views were my opinion. My main points weren't the fact that I believe our free healthcare would suffer or that we would be less Canadian, those are my own views and opinion on the matter. I don't have any links to back up those views. My main point being that this NAU would not be beneficial to Canadians and may lead to things such as our healthcare being affected. It is being done secretly and not in public view. They do not cover this issue at all in the mainstream media.

I never said that we didn't benefit from our relationship with the US. That would be a pretty idiotic statement as most of our exports are to the US and we do benefit greatly from our relationship with them. I have many friends that live in the states and have no problem at all with the american people so I don't see why you believe i'm such an anti american? As I have said I believe the NAU would not be beneficial to Canadians and would ruin our country, economy and culture. Now that is my opinion on the subject.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yet another concrete, tangible reason why Canada continues to maintain a relationship with the US. For proection against Russia.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.google.com...

Russia to deploy 2 army brigades in Arctic (AP) – 10 hours ago MOSCOW (AP) — Russia's defense minister says the military will deploy two army brigades to help protect the nation's interests in the Arctic. Anatoly Serdyukov says his ministry is working out specifics, such as troops numbers, weapons and bases, but a brigade includes a few thousand soldiers. Serdyukov was quoted by Russian news agencies as saying Friday the brigades could be based in Murmansk, Arkhangelsk or other areas. Russia, the U.S., Canada, Denmark and Norway have been trying to assert jurisdiction over parts of the Arctic, believed to hold up to a quarter of the Earth's undiscovered oil and gas. On Thursday, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said Russia "remains open for dialogue" with its polar neighbors, but will "strongly and persistently" defend its interests in the region.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Well truth be told those views were my opinion. My main points weren't the fact that I believe our free healthcare would suffer or that we would be less Canadian, those are my own views and opinion on the matter. I don't have any links to back up those views. My main point being that this NAU would not be beneficial to Canadians and may lead to things such as our healthcare being affected.

Thank you for admitting that your opinion on this matter is not founded by any sort of concrete evidence, but rather just a feeling, or assumption.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

On February 4, President Barack Obama and Prime Minister Stephen Harper issued a declaration which, “establishes a new long-term partnership that will accelerate the legitimate flows of people and goods between both countries, while strengthening security and economic competitiveness.” Beyond the Border: a Shared Vision for Perimeter Security and Economic Competitiveness will, “focus on four areas of co-operation: addressing threats early; trade facilitation, economic growth and jobs; integrated cross-border law enforcement; and critical infrastructure and cyber-security.” According to the declaration, both nations will, “develop a joint action plan on perimeter security and economic competitiveness that will set out a range of initiatives in the four key areas to improve both countries’ ability to manage security risks, while facilitating the flow of people, goods and services.” The newly formed Beyond the Border Working Group will, “report to their respective Leaders in the coming months, and after a period of consultation, with a joint Plan of Action to realize the goals of this declaration.” The agenda set forth is nothing more than a rehashing of some of the SPP’s security priorities, but without Mexican involvement.

nauresistance.org...

look for a finger up the bum coming (sic) to an airport, bus station, prom, and shopping maul, near you..
not to mention
forget about legalization...
no more wonder hemp...etc

guess it will all cross border from mexico...
where the cartels operate with a free hand
while try crossing the us canada border...
just try it...

just a for instance
from the CFR

We Need Free Trade in Health Care

www.cfr.org...

so where are they going to import the drs from...?
rural canada?
ohip has trouble getting health care out there now
edit on 1-7-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

the first theng paul martin did after his first meeting with herr bush 2 was to shut down a blowtorch radio station which featured Herman skolnic..an investigator famous for getting corrupt Chicago land judges tried and convicted.

and right there any fears we might have about this deal are exposed for what they are..
and they are not opinion in that case
justice will suffer.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well truth be told those views were my opinion. My main points weren't the fact that I believe our free healthcare would suffer or that we would be less Canadian, those are my own views and opinion on the matter. I don't have any links to back up those views. My main point being that this NAU would not be beneficial to Canadians and may lead to things such as our healthcare being affected. It is being done secretly and not in public view. They do not cover this issue at all in the mainstream media.

I never said that we didn't benefit from our relationship with the US. That would be a pretty idiotic statement as most of our exports are to the US and we do benefit greatly from our relationship with them. I have many friends that live in the states and have no problem at all with the american people so I don't see why you believe i'm such an anti american? As I have said I believe the NAU would not be beneficial to Canadians and would ruin our country, economy and culture. Now that is my opinion on the subject.

I agree. The NAFTA for once between Mexico, America, and Canada did not benefit at all. Our jobs been outsource to Mexico already and we are terribly broke. Who in the right mind would think of this?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Myself being a Canadian, I feel violated that Harper got majority government. I voted against him and urged as many like minded people to vote with me. Failed effort because tons of old people are brainwashed into thinking the conservative party still existed, when really it turned into the dictators con party.

Apparently Harper already agreed to military co-operation with America if any civil unrest came.. because they knew it would. So now the military is against us, our government is against us... we basically are land renters that have no say. We vote once a year for fakes and lairs and hope for the best. I don't care who's currently elected in any country, the people should have a vote, a say to what our country's need. All I have to say is the leaders are focused on mostly all the wrong things.

What they should be focusing on is, cleaning the air, cleaning the land, cleaning the food, protecting the wildlife, marshes, forests, educating the people, healing mind body and soul, creating jobs and fighting for legal justice in our lands. Does anything else really matter? NO it doesn't and their agenda speaks volumes to what they want, and its not in the best interest of the Canadian people.

Of course USA wants to join with Canada. Our resources alone would benefit them. They have been planning this for a long time, the NWO freaks. Explains the super highway through Texas being built. That would link, Mexico all the way to Canada. They want mexico, Usa and Canada to merge. I myself have friends in all 3 countries and I have nothing against the people. My thoughts, my heart is against the corrupt leadership that rule over these counties.

The American dream is dead and debt is sneaking up on it and its trying to survive the tidal wave of change it brought upon itself. Canada systems and laws were fine how they were and they are constantly trying to change them. I'm not as aware of everything going on in Mexico but their is drug wars and poverty leads me to believe their government needs change as well. They waste our money, our times, our freedom and they focus on the only things that matter to them, power and control. (money and authority) Why would Canada fight America for our own freedom and rights to just rejoin them later in history.. makes no sense until money is put into the situation. If the three countries joined who would be in power then and who's laws would apply? So many questions and very few true answers.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

We Need Free Trade in Health Care

the first theng paul martin did after his first meeting with herr bush 2 was to shut down a blowtorch radio station which featured Herman skolnic..an investigator famous for getting corrupt Chicago land judges tried and convicted.

I don't know if Martin shut it down, but in my opinion, Skolnik was co-opted by those loons who broadcast that show and as far as I'm concerned, Lenny Bloom et al were actually spreading disinformation. So much garbage was being tossed out there to hide and deflect from the real conspiracies afoot. And as such...they did a pretty good job. Now Skolnik was sloppy with his sources and his 'intuitive leaps'...but he was on to something.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

George Orwell never wrote a book called New World Order.

Sidenote: I didn't realize this thread had gone on for nearly 20 pages.. so I guess my response was kind of pointless. I'll leave it though to eliminate future confusion.
edit on 26-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yeah this is obviously untrue.

This doesn't make sense on several levels and I certainly don't trust this source. Have a vendetta against Harper much? Hell of a lot better than our last federal liberal government.
edit on 9-11-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

This doesn't make sense on several levels and I certainly don't trust this source. Have a vendetta against Harper much? Hell of a lot better than our last federal liberal government.

Little late on the ball there, champ

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Heck yeah!

Every swinging dingy will start a logging company and we'll strip Canada of every standing tree and make a quick buck!

To make it 'green' we'll pay a little bit of money to those Mexicans to plant new trees....Woo Hoo!!

Boy oh boy will we make money stripping Canada down!
edit on 10-11-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by nightbringr

Little late on the ball there, champ

How so, my communist Canadian friend?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Because this thread was posted on 420.

Nice to see that I'm labelled a communist because I'm not with the neo-conservatives and their neo-liberal policies though

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Here is what that POS Harper is doing to our country, well part of it at least.

Pot growers face more jail than rapists

There is no logic in where this whole continent is heading. We allow our leaders to change our laws illegally and then we get people who embrace it.

Pretty soon people who speak out against the government will get more jail time than rapists

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yes, Harper is a NWO lackey...but who else are we going to replace him with?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Yes, Harper is a NWO lackey...but who else are we going to replace him with?

That's precisely the point.

He first got in as PM with a shaky crew and they managed to pull themselves together and insert their tentacles into the void of politics left behind from Paul Martin. After coming into power, his next step was to secure his power by doing whatever he could to appease his voting base (those who "want to discipline the undisciplined" as I heard someone say today). He completely ignored the rest of the voting population... and what was our response? We chose not to vote because the liberal youth of today don't care enough about what we call "democracy" to participate in it. I didn't even vote; not because I didn't want to (I had the papers on me all day), but because I just wasn't motivated enough to even tracking down the local polling station.

And you're absolutely right, there was no other serious alternative to vote for. Even if democratic politics is carried out within the guidelines, it still doesn't make it a democracy. That's what I think anyways.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join