It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

"If you want healthcare in America it's simple just get a job."

What if you can't work because of your health moron?

You would have people work to death just to pay for health care so you can fill your pockets!We can tell who's side this guy's on!If Canada and a bunch of other countries that are way more poorer than America can give free health care then so can they!I despise tyrants!

Obama??Is that you??Maybe if you put the money you spend on wars into spending it on making new jobs for people in your own country the economy would become stronger because everybody would be working therefore spending money!And hey...it would save lives.No wars=less deaths..No money would have to be paid to the families of the soldiers when they die..so it saves there.I could go on all day on ways they could change it so they're not in this supposed "debt" and ways to win wars without the war!!

I swear they use war as a means to keep the population lower because they are afraid there will be too many people that could easily over throw them!

Steven Harper is a Traitor!He's all over Obama's testicles..and probably literally seeing how they say Obama's gay!

Things are going down as though Bush is still in office!Where's the change?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EndtheLie

How about a video of him saying it. Because no politician would say that if they were running for office in Canada. To be frank us combined we would he a heck of a country. But I wouldn't vote for it. The united States is simply going through a cycle. It happens every 20 or so years. Our economy will re set after the this next election and we get control of the White House and the Senate. It's always blown out of proportion in the media. The united states is still giving many many countries billions in dollars in "Aid" which infuriates me. So we can't be that broke...........................................................

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
well, for whatever it's worth I have some really good friends in Canada and Mexico
so as they say, me casa eh su casa, eh?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansuzrune

It seems to me the downfall of the US and the banking crap is driven by the bank of England via the Rothchilds. Canada is a colony of Great Britian. Maybe this is a back door way for the Bank of England to gain more control of the US. Just sayin.

That is has to do with money and Canadians natural resources I’ve no doubt.
That is also has to do with TPTB needing a ‘solidified union’ via the NAU - I’ve no doubt of that either.
Can it and will it be done?
I don’t think without some type of ‘false flag’ to push it through - though maybe not, maybe not, there are a umber of people even here on the thread who think it’s a good idea. Tough to say, but I’m going to be crying ‘chicken-little’ for a bit if this all pans out to have more truth to it than Stephen Harper’s wish/fantasy.

peace

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Your post brings up a good point. People may want to ‘wish’ the issue of the NAU away, but the fact is, it’s not going away. Do I know what it will take, ultimately, for TPTB to form and mold North America to their likening (into the NAU) - No I don’t know. Do I believe it will happen? Yes. Maybe not by Stephen Harper - but he’s just the needle on the pin, it’s the powers behind him that all Sovereign Nations need to be concerned over.
Will, eventually, Mexico, America and Canada be ONE in a UNION - Just like the African Unions, the European Union, etc?

You bet.

peace

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

If you can't pay for health care than it's free In the US

Because you are given free health care here in the united states And you are also given a check to live off. It's called SSI disability. In addition anyone who goes to the hospital BY federal law can not be refused treatment. And you will be treated. I did it when I wasn't working the Dr.s don't care. The bill the gov. So who's actually the Moran?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

How under educated could you possibly be? You obviously know nothing about America. You obviously read in accurate information. We have 2 Million people in the US that don't pay a penny for benefit's that are better than mine. People don't work for health care alone? Why would they they can go to the hospital where they have to be treated. Your facts are all distorted CLown. Now I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa if you would like to stop by I'll show you how great our hospitals are. They even treat Canadians. Remember Baby Joseph? He went home to day

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hey Silo
By what was reported of the NAU documents already signed
this is an equal sell out created by the corporate controlled governments of the three states...
at the behest of the ones you mention
so while I agree with the above two posts..
...We did sign an agreement to send our troops down there
or to have US troops here to quell insurrection...

eeeps

the old you get people from "away" to enforce the local people trick

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

It's comical how much the press makes things up. I apologize to the entire thread. I lost my temper. I don't like to be called names from people that don't have a clue what they are talking about. For some reason the media likes to paint the USA as this horrible place. Well I suggest you ask people that have been here. Before you judge us.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

You're the one saying "get a job" so they can pay for health care..you said it!

Now you're saying if you don't have a job then it's free??Maybe you made a mistake in your post but I doubt it by the way you think America should just take Canada over like it's nothing!So I resent you for that!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

Small percentage? Were the ones with all the money, we should have more of a say, all we do is keep the rest of Canada from going belly up. We send more money to Ontario and Quebec than we keep for ourselves.

We did not sell out, we are the only ones making money at this point, it's not our fault US wants the oil.

Pfft, we sold out? Where did you get your oil from that you use everyday?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Ottawa citizen article about vote mob - tons more of young canadians should vote this year, thanks to...
Rick Mercier

Ottawa citizen article: Opinion: Vote mob mentality
www.ottawacitizen.com...

I find it amusing that there is such a hype, here in Canada, by the fact that more young voters will vote this year.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
all nations are within the one world governmental body, the U.N

canada and america are merely just states with the nation of Earth

it will sort itself and we will eventually assimilate

the U.N isn't the end all be all though. it is the tool to put ithe plan in motion

the NAU would be a sub-section. easier to control that part of the grid.

the world is inevitably heading towards self-destruction but it will raise to prominence sooner than later

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
On a side note, any groups going to legalize marijuana, and if not de-criminalize at least.

That's who will be getting my vote.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

SSI is NOT disability. You're thinking of SSDI. You have to apply for both and SSDI comes out of what you pay into the system. SSI does not.

Get it right.

No one is "given a check" in this country. You have to fill out mountains of paperwork and just hope that you qualify enough to get such assistance.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Oh boy, Harper just opened a book that will only close in the form of ashes. Canadians will make sure of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

edit on 22-4-2011 by gandhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sorry, can't let this rest. Have a little more time for research today and here are some links you can check out for yourselves. I'll try to keep this post as short as possible.

The World News Daily reported on February 08, 2011

In a ceremony designed to remain below the radar of national public opinion, Obama and Harper bypassed Congress to sign on the basis of their executive authority a declaration that put in place a new national security vision defined not by U.S. national borders, but by a continental view of a "North American perimeter." ..."To preserve and extend the benefits … our close relationship has helped bring to Americans and Canadians alike, we intend to pursue a perimeter approach to security, working together within, at, and away from the borders of our two countries to enhance our security and accelerate the legitimate flow of people, goods, and services between our two countries," the declaration announced in the preamble.

Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America is a Canadian government website. However, you can go there for yourself and try.. I tried to access the archived document and got

HTTP Error 404 Not Found The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please check the URL to ensure that the path is correct. Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.

The Star . com headlined

Canada kept U.S. border talks under wraps: document

on Tue Feb 08 2011

The federal government deliberately kept negotiations on a border deal with Washington secret while it planned ways to massage public opinion in favour of the pact, according to a confidential communications strategy. ... It also says Canadians may be too sanguine about security to see the need for the deal. “The Canadian public may underestimate the security threat to Canada.” ... Advocacy and civil rights groups such as the Council of Canadians, led by Maude Barlow, were also expected to react negatively because of “privacy concerns.”
VERY good article and worth the read!

Now onward to The Whitehouse

We intend to pursue creative and effective solutions to manage the flow of traffic between the United States and Canada. ... We intend to build on existing bilateral law enforcement programs to develop the next generation of integrated cross-border law enforcement operations that leverage cross-designated officers and resources to jointly identify, assess, and interdict persons and organizations involved in transnational crime.
Of course there's more, but the wording is very... tame.

The Prime Minister's website ironically says the same thing practically word for word as the Whitehouse press release, for what is posted... but the Whitehouse post is lengthier than the Prime Minister's.

There's enough fodder for your brain to mull over for now. AND think about this:
This has been signed.
This has been hidden.
This has not gone to Parliament for debate.
This is 2 months later and you have to sift and dig deep for answers, and those you find from official releases are not all that forthcoming.

This is NOT a ploy form rival political parties.
This is NOT a hoax portrayed from some mentally-ill person with nothing better to do than feed on drama.
This is NOT about the "Amero" unified dollar.

This IS something to read about, tell your friends and family about.
This is NOT something to take lightly.

These ARE our ELECTED officials!

The 14-page public relations document recommended that talks keep a “low public profile” in the months leading up to the announcement by Prime Minister Stephen Harper and U.S. President Barack Obama. At the same time, the government would secretly engage “stakeholders” — interested parties such as big business groups and others — in a way that respected “the confidentiality of the announcement.” -thestar.com

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There goes my plan to get out of this country and defect to Canada....

Bummer.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The day, America and Canada become one, is the day I give up everything and try to kill Harper. I don't care if this is a red warning to some Canadian security. There is no way in he'll, will I just accept a north american union. It's bad enough we share a boarder with the worlds most renown war monger. But to be them?

No I'd rather kill myself then live in America, where it's easier to get a gun then a job

Edit. Ok that sounds too violent and bloodthirsty. Canada as always and should always be it's own country. The world likes Canada but not America, to make them both one, is to make Canadians a terrorist target...to America gets Canada's resources.

Isn't fair, why should we give up everything for a country of sociopaths?
edit on 22-4-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join