Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
PLEASE everyone heed

This article has no author!

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it were true

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
before I give my opinion I would like to know what the majority of Canadians think of Stephen Harper. Can someone enlighten me on what the Canadian majority thinks of this person?

I think harper is scum along with the rest of the Canadians parties; lest we fail to try them for treason when he had secret meetings and signed away our country under our noses. Enough said about harper Like a previous poster noted he hes on the side of big OIL and alot of the CORPS and the corporations encourage you to VOTE for him isn't this CALLED FASCISM?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

You missed the part when i said Canada supplies the U.S with 25% of their oil. Are you not missing the point here? And we pay much more than them for gas about 25-30% more GO FIGURE

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I would fully support bringing all of the Canadian States into the United States.
My new Canadian Brothers and Sisters would get the US Constitutional rights.
I will look forward to selling firearms to my new customers!
After all if they are US citizens...
But somehow i feel that this is misdirection and could not be done without some serious consent of the peoples, but either way.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

Its more than obvious thats why they want to keep it secret because it isn't in the peoples interest its in their best interest. Thank you for posting such an intelligent reply. !

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Let's not be naive here people , the liberal party is just as guilty on this count . It was Paul Martin that got the NAU ball rolling and the current liberal party leader is for the most part an American and all globalist .

The best Canada can hope for is another minority government and what ever you do don't let yourself be fooled by thinking that either party is different on this issue .

Were not being NAIVE All the Main 4 Parties yes Even the Green We cannot trust them They are all corrupt. I say anyone who goes to vote; Spoil their ballot. Or even better just don't vote i wish we could get everyone in Canada to not vote just to show them we have screwed their little schemes up. They are not in this for our interests they care about their buddies in the corporations. and the IMF CENTRAL BANK AKA QUEEN ROTHSCHILDS

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420
reply to post by Section31

Maybe you have been sleeping? The united states is the #1 terrorist nation in the world by far!! That is a fact...they support every single murderous dictator in the world and are the cause for nearly every problem in the world...in fact just this moment they are fighting al qaeda in iraq but are protecting them in libya? ghaddafi has been fighting terrorism for like two decades against extremist muslims...you would think we would be singing his praises..but no he has oil, water, will not allow a central bank in his country and is too smart to be fooled..I don't buy the mainstream media garbage for one minute..they say the rebels are outnumbered 10 to 1...but libya only has something like 50,000 troops and libya has a population of 4 million..so this rebel group is a extreme minority compared to the rest of the country..protecting civiliians my arse..what about all the civiliians that support ghaddafi(the ones who drove the rebels out of sirte) are they not deserving of protection..libya is the richest country in africa by far, has less poverty than the netherlands(surprise) and a crime rate lower than the czech republic..ghaddafi also ended tax on all food and spent decades building a 20 billion dollar water system that will turn libyas sand to soil..a system that costs libyans absolutely nothing to use and not a cent was borrowed from the world bank...so please I'd love to hear your reason why why nato led by the US is attacking libya?

Thank you for bringing this to light more people need to see that the U.S is actually a Terrorist origination guilty of murdering millions.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coup_Detat_Cam

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Please correct me if I am wrong, but aren't we as Canadians completely separate from the Crown. I thought our allegiance to the queen was cosmetics only, and had no legal binding. I am pretty sure when Trudeau separated Canada from Britain, we completely gained our independence. Why do people still think we bow to the queen?

Get her damned face off our money!

I'm sick of this majesty crap.

Sorry if this is off topic, i was only responding to the flow of some of the posts in the thread.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Because the Queen LITERALLY OWNS Canadian soil. I work in the Land Department for a large utility company in Alberta and we are lawfully required to obtain an agreement from any landowner if we wish to construct our facilities on their land. The province has lots of what is commonly referred to as 'crown land' - aka government or public land.

The curious thing is, when you purchase a copy of the Land Title for crown land, who do you think the registered owner is? Any guesses?

These titles typically read something to the effect of "Owner: Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Alberta as Represented by the Minister of..."

I don't think it gets any more clear than that, does it? Who owns crown land? THE QUEEN... as represented by one of the various ministers in Canada (Minister of Transportation, Agriculture, Finance, Sustainable Resource Development... etc). If you don't believe me (and why would you), I urge you to purchase a crown land title and see for yourself.

They're only $10... Canadian, that is.

This is one of the most damning things that exposes the truth i have ever Seen. If all the people who disagreed when i said the Queen still governs over Canada read this post. It is true the Queen still owns most of the Public land in Canada Did you guys really think the Elites are in it for the people. NAIVE

Thank you to this poster for brining this to light. Harpers in bed with big business and Oil Corps. If they dissolve Canada its our duty to charge them with Treason. They have been exposed.
edit on 21-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Yes the land is owned by the Queen. Alot of the Public land has been sold with almost none of the money going to Canada itself while hundreds of billions went to the corporations and Oil Interests.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

No, I read that and understood, I was explaining WHY we pay more. Canada does not import any oil we export. It is unfortunate that we pay what we do for gasoline but the revenue the taxes generate is essential for Canada. Get this, Saudis only pay about 14 cents a liter, maybe a little more now.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

Get this Understand we supply the U.S with 25% of their OIL? That means if we kept even 10% of that to Canadians for our own country we could probably have oil cheaper than the U.S think about it. The country is being raped and pillaged by the multi-national corps and you're sitting here contradicting yourself talking about the Saudi's cheap oil when we export enough Oil to supply our entire country with for 3 TIMES OVER . Go Figure and we still pay more than the U.S can you see the madness?
edit on 21-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro

People, you need to VOTE!

For who? It doesn't matter whether NDP, Libs or Cons.... the globalists agenda will continue to move forward. Nothing short of total revolution will solve it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

only parties i support are green and ndp(not fully, just think we should at least give them a chance)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

I agree a revolution is the only solution now. How else will we stop these crooks.... It ain't going to happen by voting that doesn't work we've tried that many times.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
just what is capped in the north slope would keep the continent awash in below 35 dollar oil for decades.
that is only ONE field
there is also the bakun field and others and hundreds of years worth of clean coal and natyral gas, all capped.
no you can't have it

because artificial shortage is the corporate way
period.

so because of this inflated price the oil companies are digging up the EXPENSIVE crap in the tar sands...

ha

like covering yourself in flour and making rice crispy squares
yeah big deal

PS
revolution?
naw
stop tying their shoes for them
they can't function without stooges
trust me
outside of their chosen brand of evil usually these types are useless
that is their biggest weakness

fighting themn is what they want
flux is good
edit on 21-4-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

So this means Canada will be the 52nd state of Israel or the 52nd state of USA?
Which is it.

Has to be Former. The Jews own all the Banks and Banks own all the Politicians
and all the Real Estate. Cool.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

It's vitally important not just for sovereignty, but for everything that matters most to us as Canadians, that we differentiate ourselves wherever possible from the USA. Canada is not the USA, there's a totally different vibe here, it's in the air, in who we are. Ironically part of our identity as Canadians which makes us unique is that we don't have one, or I should say, one that is open and flexible. Our insecurity is our greatest strength, because it allows us, with an open mind to question things, eh?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Remember the Avro Arrow.

When we gave in to American pressure and canned the program, it destroyed a competent, innovative Canadian aeronautics company.

What's on the table today is our natural resources. Give any more of that away and we're pooched as a country.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

But why would the oil companies do this when they can sell it on the world market at a higher price. It's called economics. It would be wonderful if we could just horde all the oil we produce and sell it to ourselves for 50 cents a liter, but that's just not realistic. We produce way more oil than we use so we need to sell the extra oil to someone, Why not the U.S.?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow. Good thing i'm not voting for him, I always knew that he wasn't good for canada. What gives him the right to sign Canada over the U.S. isn't there still the council to agree with this decision, if the council disagrees then I'm pretty sure he can't do anything, as we are not a monarch anymore, In a monarch, the "King" or leader doesn't have to have council support to make decisions, so this may not happen even if some idiots vote for him again, plus how would this work, all the citizens of Canada including me would be transferred to citizens of the U.S? or what?

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join