It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

If I’m elected I’ll give Canada to the US. I am American.

Mel Hurtig, the former elected leader of the National Party of Canada, a noted Canadian author and publisher, and the founder of the Council of Canadians has revealed that senior elected representatives and advisors to the Conservative Party, are currently planning a scheme to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union. Harper is seeking a majority government (for the 4th time) in order to implement this treasonous agenda.

...to assimilate Canada into a new “Fortress North America” which is controlled by the U.S. political-military-industrial complex.

Worse yet:

The secretive agreement was signed by U.S. President Barack Obama and Canadian minority Prime Minister Stephen Harper in Washington on Friday February 4, 2011 that aimed to remove Canada’s sovereignty.

And still more...

The secretive deal between Obama and Harper will establish a new border AROUND Canada and the United States. And it will begin the work of REMOVING the border between Canada and the U.S. in order to form a new corporate controlled (fascist) America called the North American Union (NAU).

And of course the reason for treason is to 'protect from terror'...

The border deal will ‘protect us’ from terror. That’s how it’s being ‘sold’, but in fact we are getting in bed with the number one terrorist nation in the world today, the United States of America; a nation that is also bankrupt and may be nearing social upheaval.

When Canadians go to the polls on May 2, 2011 they may very well be participating in a treasonous act – if Stephen Harper is given a majority government and Canada is thereafter dissolved.

Our flag will fly no more. Our anthem will be sung no more. Parliament will be permanently closed. Canada will be wiped from the face of the Earth.
press

For years I’ve been bringing threads to the boards about the North American - and now it looks like, if Canadians do not stand up and make their voiced heard, the NAU will become reality, and Canada will be no more.

Here’s hoping Canadians do a better job representing their wishes in the voting box better than American’s.

I’d like to hear what your Canadian friends have to say about this.

Here's a link to many threads on the North American Union here on ATS.

peace
edit on 21-4-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have one thing to say about this. A quote from George Orwell who wrote the book NEW WORLD ORDER.
and there we have it if Harper Commits Treason i think all will not sit well with many Canadians but it seems inevitable with all the NEW WORLD ORDER stuff going on they aren't going to allow any dissidents.

PEACE

"Countless People Will Hate The New World Order And Will Die Protesting Against It!"

edit on 20-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
What's next Mexico? If so Canada and the US will be Mexico if Mexico was added due to the drug violence.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thank you OP for posting the quotes. I have no doubt exactly what Harper wants and I only hope that my fellow Canadians will see him for the snake that he is.

People, you need to VOTE! We cannot afford to be apathetic at such a crucial time in our history. It is time to put the government back in its place, working for us the people, not the other way around.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Dendro because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I think I'm going to need to see better sources before I can buy this.

I mean some guy named "PC" posted this on a site I have never heard of before. "PC" lists no citations and does not explain how, why or when this took place.

At the very least can you prove that Stephen Harper actually said any of this at what press release and when?
Or that he is seeking re-election? Anything of significance, not just a summary of what is going on.

Im not saying that this is not happening, I just would like more clarification and heavier evidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I can't wait for Canada to be dissolved into the United States. Perhaps then, you guys might just get as pissed as we the American people and save our ass in our second revolutionary war, as you did in the first.
Peace and love to all you who are willing to fight for it,
Q&A

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52eff68a3980.jpg[/atsimg]

SON OF A BITCH!
Turn Canada into something of a puppet state, will you?!

NAU is quite real and quite an aberration. They'll never admit this.
edit on 21/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Not sure about the rest of you canadians but I live in Alberta, and well, we might as well be a state. The US owns everything here anyways. Living in Calgary there are very, very little businesses owned by canadians anymore.

We are already the US, the rest is semantics...

Pred...

ETA: maybe I can move to Hawaii easier.

edit on 21-4-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Off-topic: What does 1776 have to do with 1984? Something Orwellian?
Also- I love your avatar!

On-topic: If this is true, this really sucks. My Australian dream is to retire in Canada, not America!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Off-topic: What does 1776 have to do with 1984? Something Orwellian?
Also- I love your avatar!

On-topic: If this is true, this really sucks. My Australian dream is to retire in Canada, not America!

1776 Was the year the founding fathers of the United States declared independence of their tyrannical government and gave us this admonition in the Declaration of Independence: "...whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..."
If you ask yourself if America has become the nightmare Orwell wrote of in 1984, the only answer is 1776.
P.S. This topic is actually a continuation of what I was saying earlier. Nice coincidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Not that I doubt any of this for a minute--but I would like to see more proof. And it's not as if I didn't always want to own Canada anyway; it's just that I didn't want to do it this way. I was thinking more along the lines of Canada becoming our biggest state, just to shut the Texans up....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Marulo

Clarification - all good that.

There is a huge amount of background though - you can find some more info here:

America Welcomes the Amero!

Let me look around for another source...

peace

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Not that I doubt any of this for a minute--but I would like to see more proof. And it's not as if I didn't always want to own Canada anyway; it's just that I didn't want to do it this way. I was thinking more along the lines of Canada becoming our biggest state, just to shut the Texans up....

hey if you guys clean up your leaders ill be the first to welcome the American flag you guys kick ass tho like us your politics suck ass.
speaking of ass suckage Harpers a shoe in this election might even get his freaking majority dont let anyone tell you Canadians are any smarter than anyone else k most of my brethren follow the 5 oclock news like gospel if they follow news at all. it seems like most just dont vote or 'think' about that stuff sigh we really are cattle.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Here's a bit more...

Harper meeting with Governor General as election campaign looms

OTTAWA — Prime Minister Stephen Harper will visit the Governor General on Saturday to dissolve Parliament, setting the stage for a federal election in early May.

The Harper government was defeated in the House of Commons on Friday on a non-confidence motion declaring the government in contempt of Parliament.

It is the first time in Canadian history that a government has been found in contempt.

"Unfortunately Mr. Ignatieff and his coalition partners in the NDP and the Bloc Quebecois made abundantly clear that they had already decided that they wanted to force an election instead — Canada's fourth election in seven years, an election Canadians had told them clearly that they do not want."

Government house leader John Baird accused the opposition of putting their lust for power above the interests of Canadians.

peace
edit on 21-4-2011 by silo13 because: my bold

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I welcome the Canadians into our Legion, as long as they dutifully bow down to our National Dark Lord.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

hey if you guys clean up your leaders ill be the first to welcome the American flag you guys kick ass tho like us your politics suck ass.
speaking of ass suckage Harpers a shoe in this election might even get his freaking majority dont let anyone tell you Canadians are any smarter than anyone else k most of my brethren follow the 5 oclock news like gospel if they follow news at all. it seems like most just dont vote or 'think' about that stuff sigh we really are cattle.

Yeah. You guys probably have a better idea of American politics than Americans have of Canadian politics. Most of us think it's one of those weird mysteries better left unexamined.

But I think a lot of us are becoming more knowledgeable in the past few years. As a matter of fact, I even understand this quote:

"In the run-up to the election, Stephen Harper had rolled out the rhetoric on the need for clean and transparent government, expressing frustration with Paul Martin's Liberals over their alleged secrecy and obstructionism. "When a government starts trying to cancel dissent or avoid dissent," Harper declared in a statement to be later viewed as notable for ironic content, "Is frankly when it is rapidly losing its moral authority to govern."
— Lawrence Martin (Harperland: The Politics of Control)

Anyway, I wish these elitist bastards would quit doing things that make us look so bad. We seriously gotta clean this country up before it's just *totally* out of control....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Note: Someone doubted my sources. Ok, that's all good, but do you really think main stream media is going to cover this info? Of course not. So just take a look at the facts in the information and don’t let where I got the info fool you. You can’t have it both ways - whining MSM never tells the truth but then rejecting other news sources because they ‘might not’ be credible. That being said...

For those who don’t believe the NAU is really going to happen - or - that Stephen Harper, and already corrupt official, will not do everything in his power - with lots of help from others - to make sure the NAU does happen? I want you to think about something really closely.

The (failed) Economy.

The North American Union (NAU) is an economic union of Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The concept is loosely based on the European Union, including a common currency called the Amero.

Think how neatly moving to the Amero would solve so many of the economic woes in the USA at the moment.

From there? Well, we all know what extent the USA will go to get what they want.

United States big business want complete control of Canada’s vast natural resources. Canada is the last remaining country on Earth with vast amounts of untapped natural resources. The deal was made to rob Canada and Canadians of its financial future. Greedy U.S. corporations have used up all remaining natural resource supplies in the United States so they have made a secret and very lucrative deal with Stephen Harper to sell out his country.

Now tell me that isn’t the truth. And it’s a truth long in the making. The North American Union isn’t an idea that popped into Stephen Harper’s head just last night. The whole NAU and Amero has been fact, for yearsssss. Which you can see by reading:

The Council of Foreign Relations has published a book on its North American Union manifesto entitled “Building a North American Community”. John Manley, former Deputy Prime Minister in the Paul Martin Liberal Government is a co-author of this book.

Who else is in on the ‘big’ picture of the NAU? NAFTA

The North American Union architects have used the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) to try and legitimize the take over of Canada by U.S. interests as a “logical outcome” of the terms of NAFTA.

The CFR website openly endorses the Conservative Party of Canada under Stephen Harper, alluding to his government having an alleged mandate to transform Canada substantively into a U.S. colony by implementing the recommendations of the CFR, book “Building a North American Community”. There is therefore clearly a working association between the Harper government and the CFR to implement and execute the NAU agenda.
source

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I for one will not be voting for Harper! As a canadian, I kind of enjoy having national health care where if my child has an accident I don't wonder should I go to emerg, will my insurance cover this? I have absolutely no desire to become an American, no offense intended to my american cousins. As for Pred stating Alberta is very americanized, I would agree, however I live on the east coast of Canada (best part of the country, IMO) and enjoy my canadian province just the way it is, thank you very much.

I won't be sitting and taking this and saying 'oh well they own us already'. Oh really? I happen to be a widow who receives a pension from the Canadian government, wonder what will happen to my pension under a 'north american union', kiss it goodbye I'm guessing. Or canadian child tax credit which parents receive monthly to assist in the costs of raising a family. Mine is 591 dollars per month for two children. Guess I can kiss that goodbye as well. I have american friends and I know how little their tax dollars gets them in the way of benefits they pay into. I'll certainly be facebooking this information and telling friends the information. Do nothing, expect nothing. And I'll venture most canadians will not be ok with such a union.

Remember, while we might be the brunt of american jokes....we aren't nice when pissed.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Something worth listening to: The North American Union, the next NAFTA, the economy, etc.

peace

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Another good listen on the NAU and interestingly enough this shows the longevity of this 'project'.

The video is a good reminded the NAU started well before Obama, who sadly enough is picking up where Bush left off.

And no, the main stream media does NOT want this reported.

The North American Union will happen, you can take that to the bank. Remember the Europeans who said it would never happen, and they were wrong too.

peace
edit on 21-4-2011 by silo13 because: vid fix

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join