It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are real!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ive seen one. It was a disc about 50 ft in diameter and made no noise except for a persistent 'sub-level' hum. I cant say if it was alien or domestic but it was sure advanced and realer than real.

Just sayin.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by epicvision

Welcome to ATS. Where? When? Give us all the dirt? I prefer first hand accounts.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

FINALLY!!! Someone speaks out about the truth! Thanks for sharing your experience

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your EPIC vision with us. You truly live up to your name so far...........here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Im pretty sure most of us here know theyre real but common give us a story. Just comming out and saying, I mean Im just saying... give us some juice?

Where, when and what did you do and it??

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I thought i smelled something..

must have been the flash in the pan,,..

just sayin

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this with us.

I too felt the same level of excitement when I saw one.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sorry guys.. this was just a confessional and I didn't expect anyone to reply so I will pay more attention next time.

This incident occurred in 1996 so it was a while ago but I will never forget nor deny that there are vehicles that operate against the laws of physics roaming this planet. My sighting was made even more compelling because I wasn't alone, I was with my good friend who till this day gets completely mystified when talking about it.

We were up staying at a cabin above Nederland, CO near a small ski resort called Eldora. This is a very big mountain at close to 10K feet above sea level. It was a warm August night just after midnight and my friend and I were playing cards by candlelight on the front porch of the cabin. From the front porch we had a panoramic view of a small lake located across the way and Eldora mountain and the ski resort which was closed for the summer.

What we saw initially was a very bright light at the top of the mountain. The light reminded me of those new very bright LED lights that they have because it was soft but intensely bright at the same time. We both immediately were like "what the H is that?" At first we thought it was a campsite up high but that was nixed when the light started to travel down the side of the mountain.

To make a long story short the light eventually came down the mountain silently hovered over the lake and then came directly up to the cabin and hovered just above the the large pine trees near the cabin. As it hovered it was easy to make out the shape - it was a metallic disc that glowed and emanated a deep sub-level humming noise that woke up every animal with 100 yards.. birds rodents and deer were fleeing... it was like a scene in a movie.
edit on 24-4-2011 by epicvision because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
thats amazing. the fact that animals were fleeing, is so much better. it proves that alien a presence can effect animals

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'd like to share an encounter I had with an alien craft and crew. It's not sf, it's not drug induced.And the most interesting aftermath of the event is that the aliens verified it. See my signature below.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by secretmonkeypants

You jumped to the conculsion that it was aliens, and that this proves that animals are afraid of aliens, cmon all we can say about this is that its an unexplained phenomenon, could have been anything.

My best guess would be ball lightening or something similar, im sure the animals would run from that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This story sounds legit, someone call MUFON and tell them they can stop looking now.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pupilstutor
I'd like to share an encounter I had with an alien craft and crew. It's not sf, it's not drug induced.And the most interesting aftermath of the event is that the aliens verified it. See my signature below.

The story linked in your quote is very bizzare.

Wild interpretation: one set of ET's capturing another & disintegrating its craft. Law enforcement, war, or piracy?
edit on 1-5-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

Dude we saw the thing with our own eyes.. it was hovering just above treeline and roughly 200 feet above the ground. We stared at it for a couple of minutes and it was a 40 - 50ft diameter silver disc with no windows or seams. Could have been completely US, earth-made.. I never said it was Alien. However, it was anti-gravitic by every definition... zero point energy is here bitches!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

i seen something similar to that but it was like a flash of light that went to the right and the a total 180 back to the left and it was gone. My freind and i was speechless for a few minutes until i asked him if he just seen that, now i'm a beleiver, it was in 96 too. That seems pretty weird to me.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pupilstutor

Wow that was nothing short of amazing.. great story. Not sure what this was.. could easily be black ops. My main point is that anti gravity propulsion is real and somebody has it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Very interesting story to bad you didn't have a camera to take a few pics ..But your story is just a story to me with no evidence ..I also have seen a few over the years but cant prove it either so to others its just a interesting story that could have been anything..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
last year me and my friends were walking home from the store, we were in two groups of 2, me and my friend noticed a light ball traveling pretty quickly across the sky, I said it might be the ISS or a satellite, when it took a 90 degree turn, and shot up into the atmosphere we knew it couldn't have been either. but part of me doesn't want to believe it was extra terrestrial.

me and the same friends were in the backyard like 3 months later, one of our friends is in the belief that there are consciousness scanners that search the universe for consciousness (don't know why I just know thats his theory), anyway he says he sees one, a blue little orb that started dancing when I first saw it. we all look and it disappears.
he then explained that theory and we all were kinda like, lets go inside lol.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
yup!!! they're real

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join