It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See It Here: Playboy Cover With Nude Muslim Woman...She Did It to Spite Her Islamic Parents.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Her nipple is blotted out. But here's the Playboy cover in all its glory in the Mail Online.

'I wanted to be free': Muslim model upsets family by posing nude for Playboy cover
By Deborah Arthurs

Last updated at 10:35 PM on 19th April 2011

Her message to these girls? 'For too long I tried to do everything right,' she says. 'I want these photos to show young Turkish women it's okay for you to live however you choose.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
read more??? more like see more!!!
and how do they get such a nice tan like that if theyre covered up all the time?
i know its in their genes but still

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

Playboy photographers are known to apply a deep tanning cream onto the model's body to create the extra tanned look......maybe that's why so many Playboy photographers are gay?

Anyway, the point is supposed to be that Muslim women are rebelling? Oh, those wicked Wester ways??

edit on 20-4-2011 by ccponzi because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ccponzi

Reading the link article I was disappointed. This woman lives in a safe area with a career path like millions of other women. Seems like this is more for attention whoring to help further her acting exposure than it is to make a statement. She is a modern woman in a modern country, she isn't breaking hard ground.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Ah, but the generations of conditioning to the Islamic life, there has to be some regard for breaking conditioning.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ccponzi

I hope the girls family can get over this, and love their daughter and share their life with her...
It is outrageous that her family has disowned her...

Sadly, many in America are still like this... but its a lot more relaxed now in America, compared to 50 years ago!!!

on a side note... The young lady in the article reminds me of my wife... only my wife is way hotter

edit on 4/20/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
She looks awesome! If you wish to see 'more' skin sans pixels, Google Images is your friend

IRM

edit on 20/4/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries
reply to post by ccponzi

Reading the link article I was disappointed. This woman lives in a safe area with a career path like millions of other women. Seems like this is more for attention whoring to help further her acting exposure than it is to make a statement. She is a modern woman in a modern country, she isn't breaking hard ground.

Okay, okay, are you really expecting a girl to do this in a country that has Sharia law?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
that woman would be stoned anywhere else in the world and most likely beheaded

i say good for her the benefits in being in a westernized part of the world.

freedom of expression.

and a place that doesnt treat their women like property

edit on 20-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Not sure what this topic is about...the sexulisation of women, or freedom from a dictorial family.

I as a Buddhist would not appreciate my daughter posing nude in Playboy, same old same women are nothing more than to wet mens appetite.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm concerned for her safety. Radical Muslims in Europe will surely not be happy. I hope she is protected, and her family can forgive her, and hopefully the worst that will happen is other Muslims shunning her.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
that tan is also a result of extreme photoshopping

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

Women sexualize themselves for money.

Men have money.

It's circular see?
edit on 21-4-2011 by ViperChili because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think her body is very attractive as well as her face. I think it is natural to find pleasure from looking at each others bodies as adults. We live in a country that has both playboy and playgirl, it is not like one sex is objectified and the other is not. You should not feel shame from your natural instinct to find humanity appealing. Playboy is rather tasteful compared to most of the stuff that is out there.

I mean if she was in two girls one cup it might be a different story, but playboy should only bring a person a giant paycheck, not shame. Good for her for giving the middle finger to the fundamentalist bronze age cave dwellers.

We need all the moderate Muslims that we can get. The more Muslims that see that they do not have to live in fear, the less of a stranglehold those imams will hold over them. It is only a matter of time before fundamentalist Islam is destroyed by fearless moderates who spit in the face of threats.

If this woman can say "Up Yours" to the fundamentalist Muslims then it is a strong show of force that fundamentalist Islam is dying out and will soon become extinct.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i say good for her

I say good for us! Heheh!

IRM

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This is the kind of rebellion that possibly is more expedient than mass demonstrations in the streets of Cairo.

One small step for woman. One large leap of Islam.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ccponzi

Are you really a Muslim if you are stripping naked on film / digital media? No. You are borderline atheist at that point.

The words we choose to use are as important as what we say.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Are you a Catholic if you read Playboy, and react accordingly? Interesting hypothesis that one becomes an atheist by reading Playboy.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ccponzi

What is interesting is how you made a new point from what I wrote. As long as we're clear that it was not my point.

The voyeur is not the subject and is a completely different topic.

Calling this broad a Muslim is simply in-sighting more prejudiced and ignorance.

It is clear that she has bought into capitalism 100% and money is her God now.

This is not about freedom for women to get naked.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join