It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Shuttle Endeavour/Royal Wedding connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Not long after Barry became de-facto president, there was some tension between the U.S. and U.K. There was some business about a botched gift exchange and Barry giving the Queen an ipod full of speeches. I personally think Barry's indignant that the U.K. won't destroy evidence of his dad's citizenship. So, let's just say that under Barry's leadership, we are in a cold war with the brits. BP didn't help. So...there's a grudge.

After the tragic shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, many wondered whether she would recover fully enough to resume her duties. Fortunately, her health seems to have improved dramatically. And politically, her return will be a triumph of the human spirit and will be a much needed spring of empathy towards an otherwise poisonous party. She will be heralded so widely that if she recovers fully enough, she could someday have a very real shot at the presidency.

But what better way to make a tragic story more riveting than by having her husband, Mark Kelly, pilot of the Shuttle Endeavour, die tragically during launch on April, 29, 2011...the same day as the Royal Wedding? Remember, in the past week, Houston has been politically targeted and not rewarded any retiring space shuttles, when no other city is more synonymous with the space program than Houston. Why does that matter do you ask? Well, someone or something is going to be blamed for the disaster. Why not, after denying a meaningful piece of their history, also blame Houston and Texas for TAMPERING INTENTIONALLY with Endeavour to deny L.A. their less-deserved shuttle. Not only is this all going to be an elaborate smear against Texas, but the event will also take the wind, at least the American wind, out of the Royal Wedding hype.

The fact that Barry has recently announced he'll be attending the launch, WITH Gabrielle Giffords no less, lends this theory infinitely more publicity motive. Instead of 'Gabby opened her eyes', we'll be hearing 'Gabby cried in my arms'. It is Barry's presence at this launch that will tilt American viewership away from the Wedding. Probably the most 'important' Wedding in the U.K. for the next 40 years cannot go unchallenged. Radical Muslims will probably try and interfere with the proceedings and since Barry is sympathetic to terrorists, he will do what he can...including using NASA.

Really only one fact could derail this theory - when does Houston take control of the mission after launch? Is Florida autonomous from Houston for the launch? Are they all looking at the same screens in Houston and Florida or does Houston take over in orbit? Surely there are some people here knowledgeable about these things.
edit on 20-4-2011 by obamuh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Who the hell is Barry?

I really dont understand...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Barry also needs a crisis. one of the "don't let go to waste" kind.

I can see the headlines now "Muslim terrorists planned multiple coordinated attacks on multiple continents" Yup. And that's our pretext to go to war against the 4 remaining countries that don't have Rothschild central banks. Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Cuba. The Brits double-down on Libya.

if MI-6 killed Diana, you think they give a rats ass about Kate Middleton?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Interesting theory. I wouldn't put it past them. Something is going to happen, just not sure what quite yet. Little over a week to find out.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
Who the hell is Barry?

Obama

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX

Originally posted by EvolEric
Who the hell is Barry?

Obama

Thanks!
Now I know why the ancient people looked to the moon and the stars for answers... cos when it came to answering questions... mankind was useless... so thanks Planet X!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

when does Houston take control of the mission after launch?

Houston Mission Control is in charge from the moment the shuttle leaves the launchpad. Florida does all the pre-launch checks.

And it seems that Florida would have several new "employees", as they just framed some people for drugs and another one mysteriously fell to his death, after working there 30 years.

articles.cnn.com...:US

www.foxnews.com...

Gee, I wonder if the new hires are CIA plants?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well, seems a little labored and complicated. But hey, why the hell not? Ordinarily I wouldn't go to the trouble of crossing the street to piss on royalty; and I'm less than impressed with what our "space program" has become. But now I'll be watching both....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonygal

when does Houston take control of the mission after launch?

Houston Mission Control is in charge from the moment the shuttle leaves the launchpad. Florida does all the pre-launch checks.

And it seems that Florida would have several new "employees", as they just framed some people for drugs and another one mysteriously fell to his death, after working there 30 years.

www.foxnews.com...

Gee, I wonder if the new hires are CIA plants?

Interesting. Front the CNN link: [Vanover[ "supported work on the gaseous oxygen vent hood as well as the orbiter access arm, which is the passageway through which astronauts enter the space shuttle."

Maybe we won't even have a launch. This passageway may be a tunnel of doom for Mark Kelly and team so L.A. will still get to make money off their unworthy possession of one pristine Shuttle Endeavour.

edit: Hmm, no. That would mean Houston wouldn't get blamed and de-legitimized. Another reason Houston may be a target is the recent voting irregularities and voter registration problems are starting to come to light. Houston could use a nice tarnishing of its reputation to throw into question the reporting and facts of the situation.
edit on 21-4-2011 by obamuh because: a forking of the theory

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
When I heard tonight on the news that Obama was going to be at the launch with Giffords I said to myself, self! something is up.

And a few weeks ago, when Nasa announced they were moving the launch up to the 29th I wondered to myself why would they make it on the royal wedding day?

We can only wait and see

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
"Barry" was mad at the UK, so he gave the queen an ipod and removed the Churchill bust from the White House? Quite the burn; "Barry" is clever.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
"Barry" was mad at the UK, so he gave the queen an ipod and removed the Churchill bust from the White House? Quite the burn; "Barry" is clever.

Excuse me..."Mr. Soetoro". That is the public tiff reflecting the private tiff. I think anything that happens in Gabrielle Giffords' life from here on out will be grooming her for the Presidency and if the Wedding takes it in the ass a little bit, viewership-wise, then it's icing on top. It really is an american love story: successful, smart couple making it in the world vs. brats from birth who rule millions of slaves who have never revolted. The rescheduling is no coincidence, that's for sure. The love story angle is very important - it will be more gut-wrenching when the tunnel implodes.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

The love story angle is very important - it will be more gut-wrenching when the tunnel implodes.

Just to show the scene. Here's the Orbiter Access Arm:

www.nasa.gov...

and look for this shot to be played over and over again. happy smiling astronauts walking down the orbiter arm:

i994.photobucket.com...

It goes boom, shuttle stays intact, Gifford weeps, Obama has his crisis. #winning

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
STOP THE PRESSES:

Shuttle Endeavour pilot Mark Kelly...

has a twin brother!

www.whosay.com...

Depending on Gabrielle's condition, it's possible she might not fully recognize her husband. Or her suspicions could easily be dismissed by simple encouragement that Mark's brother is indeed Mark. No matter what, a #ing twin in the woodwork is something to keep an eye on. You can't trust twins. Ever.

Originally posted by tonygal

i994.photobucket.com...

It goes boom, shuttle stays intact, Gifford weeps, Obama has his crisis. #winning

Lots of moving parts...Speaking of which, how did the worker who fell fall over that railing? Or was that somewhere else on the rig?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Speaking of which, how did the worker who fell fall over that railing? Or was that somewhere else on the rig?

It does not say how he fell. I found a few sources on the story

www.cfnews13.com...

www.wftv.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wow how wrong was the OP? I'll bet (s)he feels mighty silly right now.

Royal wedding went flawlessly and Shuttle launch scrubbed for today.

DOUBLE EPIC FAIL!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

The OP is likely twitching in a corner somewhere trying to come up with a plausible conspiracy theory for the flawless nuptials and scrubbed launch that negated the OP's original conspiracy theory

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

The OP is likely twitching in a corner somewhere trying to come up with a plausible conspiracy theory for the flawless nuptials and scrubbed launch that negated the OP's original conspiracy theory

#1 It wasn't in the predictions section
#2 Given the variables, it was a plausible theory
#3 It was worth theorizing on
#4 I was suspecting that there was going to be a false flag/occult ritual at the wedding
#5 I'm sure the OP is happy nothing happened and people didn't die
#6 That's why, in this case, it is called a theory

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
#7 twins

Let's not forget the 'final destination' implications of the delayed launch - this could be the beginning.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by obamuh

Yawn. Sorry, no do overs.

Time to move this to Failed Prediction bin.

edit on 30-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join