It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women... the most evil trick played on man

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
No offense to the ladies of ATS but its hard being a man and lusting after such beautiful creatures.

Everything us men do is to gain the attention of women. We get jobs to buy nice things and provide for women. We pick out nice clothes and shower and shave for women. We make fools of ourselves and even fight with each other, all for women.

Women do not want the man who worships them. Women are programmed to be attracted to the men that don't pay attention to them, or cheat on them or beat them. Once a woman knows a man is hers, she is no longer interested in that man but wishes to change him into another man she won't be satisfied with. Its easy to take someones love for granted when you know you can just get another one to replace him any given day of the week.

Its an insane cycle that will never end. I rue being born in a civilized world. I would have been much happier as a caveman who could club and capture the woman I desired....
edit on 20-4-2011 by jstanthrno1 because: (no reason given)

well what you have to find is a woman who really loves you, having a beautiful womans not so great if she only cares about your money or your job, its actually pretty annoying, you don't want a woman like that trust me. find someone who can love you for you

i would suggest dating an older woman, usually they are more mature
edit on 21/4/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/4/11 by emptyOmind because: bad spelling and second thoughts

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It's not the woman that is the problem. It's the vagina. Tighten it up.

link   

No offense to the ladies of ATS but its hard being a man and lusting after such beautiful creatures.

Everything us men do is to gain the attention of women. We get jobs to buy nice things and provide for women. We pick out nice clothes and shower and shave for women. We make fools of ourselves and even fight with each other, all for women.

Women do not want the man who worships them. Women are programmed to be attracted to the men that don't pay attention to them, or cheat on them or beat them. Once a woman knows a man is hers, she is no longer interested in that man but wishes to change him into another man she won't be satisfied with. Its easy to take someones love for granted when you know you can just get another one to replace him any given day of the week.

Its an insane cycle that will never end. I rue being born in a civilized world. I would have been much happier as a caveman who could club and capture the woman I desired....
edit on 20-4-2011 by jstanthrno1 because: (no reason given)

Ouch....

I do not think it is how women are, my friend. I think that is how society has shaped them.

Women look at themselves in a way as that sex comoddotie - they know men pay to get it (wether upfront, or thru dates, dinners and movies) and they tend to act according to that - which is snobby - unapreciative - and because of this the woman effectively turns into a Leech.

It is very hard, but it is possible to find women not shaped into this mold. They dont look like supermodels either, which is another thing some guy's need to hurry up and swallow.

Use this as a guide - dont laugh, but its pretty spot on if you ask me.

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

And never try to get the girls attention by going out of your'e way to be noticed. the more knight in shining armor - let me get the door for you! etc = bad. Just be yourself. Which means if you're generaly an unpolite ass that leaves the toilet seat up - you need to be just that from the first second.

People, especaily women - will take what they see first time around and expect it all the time. I guess it can help you get laid by being this - but after the rush of the relationship is over, you will both be wondering what happend to the person you met? Well - thats easy. They diddnt exist, it was a show put on to get attention, wasnt it?

link   
I assume you've been single and out of luck for a long time and become depressed over it?

Only say that because I was the same, still suffer and still alone right now but there's a fantastic friend I've made who cheers me up to no end without even realising it or knowing how I've felt. We just make each other laugh, freakishly enjoy the same things that shocks the other person when it's brought up (with comments of "get out of my head!" to joke about it since we honestly never knew the other enjoyed the same things before).

I gave up on looking and hoping and this person fell right into my lap. Hopefully the same happens to you.

By the way, all the females on ATS reading this post, you think I'm getting the signals just on the vague description I just gave on how we are together? Sure we only talk on an instant messenger service with an ocean between us but I'd try to fly over and hang out every couple months maybe if there was something going on. I just - as do most men - have no idea how to read signals, especially online. I missed out on a different friend some time ago because I wasn't sure if she liked me that way or not and by the time I said something, she was with someone else.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Ask. Honest, polite, showing concern for not blowing up a friendship. Specifically mentioning that no matter, you are happy to have her as a friend and even if she's not interested in further than that you are okay with that.

If she doesn't respond to honest polite integrity, then she's probably not really what you want.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

So what? It's not like you have anything better to do with your time on earth, now is it? I for one am happy for the motivation. Cetrainly makes a lot more sense than lusting after money, fame, and power for their own ends. None of that stuff can compare to a good woman.

Women do not want the man who worships them.

Well that's convenient, since I don't.

Women are programmed to be attracted to the men that don't pay attention to them, or cheat on them or beat them. Once a woman knows a man is hers, she is no longer interested in that man but wishes to change him into another man she won't be satisfied with. Its easy to take someones love for granted when you know you can just get another one to replace him any given day of the week.
This hasn't been my personal experience. As others have said already, you are probably attracted to the wrong woman. In fact, I'd guess that you are subconsciously sabotaging yourself with your choice of women for whatever reason; maybe something that went down in your childhood, maybe a bad early experience with a lover, who knows. You have my sympathies; we all have our crosses to bear. But I'd look into that. You don't necessarily have to go to a shrink but do some serious introspection. And observe other people with dysfunctional relationships, try to figure out why they are that way, and maybe you can take some lessons from it. It doesn't have to be a big chore; actually, tinkering with yourself through introspection is one of the most fun things there is.

edit on 4/21/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Ehh your an idoit.. of course I'm right and your wrong...

BTW.. i exlained I'm not being serious here

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

reply to post by silent thunder

Ehh your an idoit.. of course I'm right and your wrong...

BTW.. i exlained I'm not being serious here

OK, fair enough. My fault for posting without reading through all of this. bleah. Shame on me.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm just a bitter aging man who just a few short years ago thought i knew exactly how life was gonna turn out.

Shouldn't call anbody names cause without a doubt nobody is stupider than me!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Some other poster probably has mentioned this before, but just in case, the number one cause of misunderstandings, etc is miscommunication. Just communicate with woman or women and you will find that half your problems will be solved.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

This video was spammed all over and someone (Im thinking it was my ex) posted it on myspace page. Not sure what shes trying to force on me with this crapola. Supposed to make me a little more sensitive to her needs? All it did was make me more annoyed. It seems WE are (or I am) , always the problem. Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
It's not the woman that is the problem. It's the vagina. Tighten it up.

Fortunately I don't have that problem.

Reminds me of a joke about a woman disappointed after sex and says -
"Your organ, it is so small." And he says "sorry lady,

I didn't know I was going to be playing such a large Cathedral."

edit on 22-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jonibelle

I know I don't know you, but those are some pretty rude and direct assumptions.

Just playing the assumption/generalization game. That's what this OP is about right? The OP illustrated that marvelously. I could provide personal information to show you that I am far from what you think but I wouldn't put such weapons in your hands. You'll be left to assume, like I assume about the OP, and like the OP assumes about an entire gender.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

The OP was bitchy, lacked civility and makes me glad that I am bi and have the option of other girls.
I am only returning is rash assumptions in kind. I don't know anything about the OP and couldn't care less. But when you go spewing bias around an intelligent forum, it gets me a little irked.

If you want to condemn me for those reasons, then you better condemn the OP for THE VERY SAME ones.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

She is both unified and diversified. She is one and she is many. She uses it to both test and filter. She hath blinded him and scattered him to know the reigns of his heart. It's a nice day for a White wedding.
edit on 22-4-2011 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by jstanthrno1

This video was spammed all over and someone (Im thinking it was my ex) posted it on myspace page. Not sure what shes trying to force on me with this crapola. Supposed to make me a little more sensitive to her needs? All it did was make me more annoyed. It seems WE are (or I am) , always the problem. Sheesh.

I got to 32 seconds, stopped the video and almost threw up! This is the kind of men that women 'claim' they want rather than what they 'actually' want. Soft, senstitive, good listner blah blah bla, total ballony.

The OP was bitchy, lacked civility and makes me glad that I am bi and have the option of other girls.

Well, the fact that you are bisexual rather than straight does give you some leeway into why you may have made assumptions towards someone elses sexuality, but my advice would be to be careful about who you direct it towards in the real world. Quite often it can be percieved as re-inforcing a self perpetuating stigma towards gays if you are merely directing it towards people that you as an individual percieve in a negative or dislikeable manner. Or is that how you percieve homosexuality in general? No offence, but i think that it does the gay community no favours by doing this.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

God I suck!

You are so right and, I knew better even before I typed out that crap...Plus, to make things even more craptastic....I had a frickin' typo in my reply!

My apologies to all offended, pissed off or somehow annoyed in some way.

To those who feel grammatically superior to an inferior critic, You soooooooo Win!

Like I said....I Suck!

Big Time!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

My self deprication is always readily available my friend....

I realized a few minutes ago that I not only acted like a complete jerk but, I also made a complete fool of myself by being critical of something that really wasn't worth mentioning to begin with so...

Karma bit my A$$ and, you know what? I'll accept the consequences of being judgemental.

Serves me right.

My apologies

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Well, bad days we all do have. Ironically, that post presented an opportunity or two that I couldn't let pass, though I think that most of what I meant to convey, slid under the radar. Aside from the jab back at you (which was not the full point of the post) it was also meant to address the various other points guys were making throughout this thread with regards to playing "games" with women instead of just being straightforward and themselves.

The whole strategy of displaying a certain amount of ego and cockiness and subtle demeaning of women (in addition to confidence) just that right amount, blah blah blah - gets old. I think if men and women would just brave it up and be real with each other, these "games" would die and yet they don't, because we don't (as a general rule)... though thankfully, I do think that as one gets older, one does find less value in it and less patience for those who buy into it.

edit on 23-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Many a good man has gone broke and gone mad trying to understand the inner workings of the female species.

It would be fruitless and unwise to even try.

And yes....like someone else mentioned...get a dog.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join