It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women... the most evil trick played on man

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

The stupidest thing a women can do is thinking she can change a man.
How about she gets pregnant and raise a baby if her brain itches her so much. seriously.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Gladly admit I'm bitter and without friends... this post wasnt meant to be very serious as much as it was supposed to be a humorous release of frustration.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
Everything us men do is to gain the attention of women. We get jobs to buy nice things and provide for women. We pick out nice clothes and shower and shave for women. We make fools of ourselves and even fight with each other, all for women.

I don't give a damn what I wear, as long as it gets me what I want, which at the moment is not some scatterbrained woman.

I shower to be clean, feel refreshed and decrease the risk of disease not to impress women.

I don't fight with others or pick fights because I'm not an ass. I have never met a woman I was so impressed by that I would fight someone for her. Most are simple minded, superficial and not particularly intelligent.

No, I think that's just you.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

Sorry to hear that. Hope your life improves and best wishes to you. Life is one rough ride. Here's to you getting through it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

this post wasnt meant to be very serious as much as it was supposed to be a humorous release of frustration.

Hey, well - I can tell you that a bubble bath and some hot chocolate works great to cheer you up.

edit on 20-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hmmmm ... so, if I tell you that I find your six-pack sexy? I think you're over-thinking this one. Telling a woman she's beautiful is not worship/idolatry and not something that should be avoided for fear of being seen as weak. Of course, if someone does think this, then self-esteem is already an issue...

I work my arse off to keep in shape
That is not genetics, that is effort and work..it is the carrot for a good job.

saying I look good no matter what my shape is..well, that sort of makes me not even want to try overall...however, if I am complemented on my effort, it makes me first off feel good about my effort, along with enforcing that you are noticing me when I do give it a go.

I am not saying never ever complement someone (nice eyes, etc)...just be very sparingly on that type of complement...its far more complementry to reward effort.

relationship dynamics 101.

now go bake me a pie!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
Gladly admit I'm bitter and without friends... this post wasnt meant to be very serious as much as it was supposed to be a humorous release of frustration.

But you did hit on some actual substance, even by accident..so, just go with it anyhow.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

this post wasnt meant to be very serious as much as it was supposed to be a humorous release of frustration.

Hey, well - I can tell you that a bubble bath and some hot chocolate works great to cheer you up.

Lol thanks ill have to give it a shot... my real problem is my son is in the hands of an idoit and I just about cant take it anymore

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg

Not all women are like this, I have a wonderful wife.
Maybe you are chasing the wrong woman.

Exactly.

Not all women are like this.
Some actually have a brain with common sense and are not obsessed with appearances or things made of plastic.
Just have to keep searching for a real intelligent women.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR[/i
Just have to keep searching for a real intelligent women.

You can date a mensa member, but if you turn into jelly and smother said woman once your seeing them, the same result will happen

If your living to please her, you have no life yourself
and that makes you a zombie

and chicks hate zombies

its why they live the longest in the zombie movies...they shoot the crap outta em!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
See where you're coming from OP & others, but have to say, it's the system, that manipulates/'takes advantage of', these inherent "fault lines" (traits) if you will, that is the real evil here, the system and those behind it
edit on 20-4-2011 by vivalarevolution because: sdth

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
As a gay man I love women, and they are my best friends, and at least in two cases their straight partners seem to feel a bit jealous or queasy about the attention lavished upon me.

I must say however, I do feel for straight guys.
In high school all the girls were only interested in a small number of good-looking, sporty guys.
Usually these guys were older than the girls, and they ignored the guys in their own age group.

Strangely, cohorts of women seem to fall for the same abusive and shallow guys.
Maybe they are copying their moms?
A lot of others just like money, and flashy cars.

A lot of decent straight guys are stuck without dates, let alone wives.
It breaks my heart sometimes.
It's like watching Jerry Springer, and all these women are fighting over this idiot (who feels quite honored by the attention), although it's usually some vaguely attractive guy.
I think women's evolutionary markers go for brawn (or money) over brains.
They want a good provider for their off-spring, and thus focus on physical markers.
So the cover often doesn't match the book most women get nowadays, and some really good men are starting relationships with latex dolls!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sallamy

If you are going to talk about being "a fool" in your signature...you should really work of your grammar and spelling before you hit the ENTER Key.

Just sayin'

By the way....I'm just in a really foul mood tonight so, no offense intended.

I'll be moving on to my next target now.

G'nite!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Now see THIS is an example of what not to do. Being a prick will attract to you exactly the person you deserve, should you use this tactic in the real world. Go back to school, there is still much you have to learn.

edit on 21-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

English is my second language.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sallamy
So you think women do nothing to get men?
You think we spend thousands and thousands on buying pretty clothes, do our hair, makeup and cosmetics for ourselves.
Go through a hell of a pain when waxing for ourselves?
Wear high heels that pretty much cut through our flesh for ourselves?

The point is people rarely do things for themselves. To attract to opposite sex or challenge the same sex, it's always for other people.

No that is not true..or it shouldn't be....we should do things that make us feel good about ourselves, things that make us feel good as a person.

A man or woman should love and respect you for what you are.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Strangely, cohorts of women seem to fall for the same abusive and shallow guys.

Naa, come on, its not that difficult to crack...its the confidence level

Ya, of course being attractive helps, but I swear to you, you can be the most pudding face average looking person on earth, and if you have confidence, you can get pretty much anyone

keep in mind, there is a huge difference between confidence and arrogance..

however, a touch of arrogance now and then also helps...keeping it lighthearted arrogance mind you, but just a little now and then
Also, being humble when approprate is good...confidence and being humble are not mutually exclusive.

As one gets older, they see the game for what it is, however, when your caught in the middle of the game, you tend to have blinders on.

Incidently, Is being in gay relationships wildly different in such areas? I imagine it has to be. my concept of gay men relationships comes mostly from the sarah silverman show and whatever a couple gay friends I have tell me, seemingly to basically be just like best friends that do other stuff..very different dynamics overall from what I have heard/seen

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Do yourself a favor man. Get a dog.
You will always have someone that loves you for you.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm not sure there is a conspiracy at play here, just years and years of evolution at work. Our role as men has typically been the dominant one in relationships. We were the hunters, the protectors, the figureheads of our families, so women are going to typically be attracted to confident, responsible, taller and stronger men. Perhaps it's not that women are attracted to guys that flat out ignore them but guys that are less emotional. A guy that displays a lot of emotion might be seen as unstable or weak. It might be sub-consciously what a woman sees despite writing on her match.com profile that she wants a sensitive man! I think all of us have evolutionary instincts that we need to understand and evaluate, the world has changed a lot in a short period of time.

If you want to spin a conspiracy on it, blame the media for reinforcing gender stereotypes.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
If you want to spin a conspiracy on it, blame the media for reinforcing gender stereotypes.

You are dead on except for the last sentence
I personally believe the media blurring the line of gender traits in a home setting is destructive.
I can appreciate the concept of pushing equality for women in all its forms, however, equality is not supposed to be tied into androgony.

Men are portrayed as these complete spineless tools as the average...and only the exceptional shows will show strong men (007, some captain of a ship, etc)...however, the common joe is all but stupified and moronic whenever a woman comes along.

Amusing? sure...hell, who doesn't like the old "friends" satire show...however, there isn't a single male on that show that has both strength and intelligence combined.
Programs such as that do indeed program people on how to act in the home, and it actually goes against our instinct, leading often to some very bad results...obsession, weakness, confusion on both parts, etc.

this isn't 1950s, but it is still earth and two seperate genders with different ways of filtering and percieving things. To deny that is to deny your own genetics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join