It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women... the most evil trick played on man

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
No offense to the ladies of ATS but its hard being a man and lusting after such beautiful creatures.

Everything us men do is to gain the attention of women. We get jobs to buy nice things and provide for women. We pick out nice clothes and shower and shave for women. We make fools of ourselves and even fight with each other, all for women.

Women do not want the man who worships them. Women are programmed to be attracted to the men that don't pay attention to them, or cheat on them or beat them. Once a woman knows a man is hers, she is no longer interested in that man but wishes to change him into another man she won't be satisfied with. Its easy to take someones love for granted when you know you can just get another one to replace him any given day of the week.

Its an insane cycle that will never end. I rue being born in a civilized world. I would have been much happier as a caveman who could club and capture the woman I desired....
edit on 20-4-2011 by jstanthrno1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry man, it sounds like it was pretty harsh for you...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

Not all women are like this, I have a wonderful wife.
Maybe you are chasing the wrong woman.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So very true, but when you say once a women has a man she is not inetersted and either wants to change him or try somthing else I think this is not a sexist thing, Both Men and Women do this.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

Enough are though, that it surely is a programmed thing.

A sort of confusion that leads to emotions that make no sense.

It is amazing, if i am not so nice to females they want me all the more.

Be nice at times, and then be confrontational just enough when they appear to need it, bizarre but it really appears many of them are incapable of living happily and in peace, they seem to need conflict to lead them.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
you solved your own question.

when you stop caring about getting one, pleasing one.
looking for one, living for one...

or plenty of them even.

when you stop chasing them, they notice the breach of protocol and chase you instead.

the key here is stop looking for things and allow yourself to be found by them.

anyways, good luck.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Just venting... life really sucks right now and I thought id try to get a laugh with a half serious thread lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ops
You sound weak and dependent on the affections of a woman to make you feel your worth.
Women do not want a man to worship them (not really), nor do they want a douche, they want confidence and conviction..
The rest falls into place

A man on his knees worshipping a woman (figuratively) is down on his knees, and women (generally) want a man who is standing tall with power in his words.

You will find the nice guy approach isn't in itself a flaw...you can be a nice guy, just don't grovel...be yourself, enjoy who you are, and you will find women will quickly like you because of your confidence in yourself.

Women are still women. Society has emasculated alot of "manly" traits socially...and thats fine, however, public social behavior has little to do with your private life...and a woman is not trying to date your political correctness and spinelessness...they want to be with a man.

Once you learn that secret, you will be happier not just with yourself, but with a woman that shares time with you verses you all but enslaved by her.

Alternatively, we could just have them all wear burkah's because we are all weak men that fear women.
edit on 20-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: speeling mastike

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

yes this is very true aswell, Charlie Sheen was not joking when he talks about picking up women by 'kindly & intelligently' insulting a women, only then to make up with a very flattering compliment. If you can show a women your witty she usually let you call her your kitty.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
No offense to the ladies of ATS but its hard being a man and lusting after such beautiful creatures.

Everything us men do is to gain the attention of women. We get jobs to buy nice things and provide for women. We pick out nice clothes and shower and shave for women. We make fools of ourselves and even fight with each other, all for women.

Women do not want the man who worships them. Women are programmed to be attracted to the men that don't pay attention to them, or cheat on them or beat them. Once a woman knows a man is hers, she is no longer interested in that man but wishes to change him into another man she won't be satisfied with. Its easy to take someones love for granted when you know you can just get another one to replace him any given day of the week.

Its an insane cycle that will never end. I rue being born in a civilized world. I would have been much happier as a caveman who could club and capture the woman I desired....
edit on 20-4-2011 by jstanthrno1 because: (no reason given)

haha this post is full of contradictions and stereotyping !!!
edit on 20-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
So you think women do nothing to get men?
You think we spend thousands and thousands on buying pretty clothes, do our hair, makeup and cosmetics for ourselves.
Go through a hell of a pain when waxing for ourselves?
Wear high heels that pretty much cut through our flesh for ourselves?

The point is people rarely do things for themselves. To attract to opposite sex or challenge the same sex, it's always for other people.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
haha this post is full of contradictions and stereotyping !!!
edit on 20-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

Give him a break man..most of us guys had to go through this crap overall (well, if you have a bit of intellect and sensativity anyhow)...the nice guy, the guy getting jack, then the eventual realization that you are actually the one at fault here...your spending all your time bending over backwards making some chick happy meanwhile ignoring your deteriorating spine in the process...

Frustrating game overall, but the ultimate result is you realize you simply live to be pleased with yourself, and allow others to share in your life if they want, or not..but either way, you don't end up destroying yourself in the process.

OPs, I recommend hanging out with the Dom/sub community for awhile, train up to be a dom by others...but don't stay there forever, just enough to get the opposite push to find your personal balance...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sallamy

my point exactly, a women with a low self-esteem is always going to be easier to get into bed.
So Men do the next guy a favour and next time you pick up a women stop telling her she's so gorgeous.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sallamy
So you think women do nothing to get men?
You think we spend thousands and thousands on buying pretty clothes, do our hair, makeup and cosmetics for ourselves.
Go through a hell of a pain when waxing for ourselves?
Wear high heels that pretty much cut through our flesh for ourselves?

The point is people rarely do things for themselves. To attract to opposite sex or challenge the same sex, it's always for other people.

Ya, well, he went through 2 different lines
one was valid...the emotional struggle of worshipping and whatnot

then the superficial nonsense (I can't believe I showered!!!). heh
both sides show their best side...the issue is clearly his spineless behavior living for a woman (smothering) that he needs to get past.

So, as a woman's perspective...tell us knuckledraggers what you believe women want in men...not superficially, but actual personality of a man overall..(not the exception mind you...but by your reckoning, the average woman)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Uugghhmm (Clearing my throat)

You are .......wrong,wrong, wrong and SOOOOOO
Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okeedokee...I'm done now.

Bless your heart.

With all sincerity though, I respect the way you feel.

Best of Luck!
edit on 20-4-2011 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dniMnepO
So Men do the next guy a favour and next time you pick up a women stop telling her she's so gorgeous.

Difficult one
Acknowledge what she did to get it (Wow, you look stunning in that dress, wow, your hair is fantastic that way)..however, do NOT give them complements on stuff out of their control...genetics..
one is rewarding her trying attempt, the other is simple genetic worship.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It's really not about the sexes. I'm gay and do not feel that another person makes my life complete. I am in control of my happiness.

Sounds like you have a great deal of bitterness inside of you. Don't get me wrong....I do have many great faults.

You know, your friends can be a great shoulder to cry on.....if you have any.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It's all so confusing isn't it?

The late Elizabeth Taylor once said, "You spend ten years changing a man then one day wake up to find he isn't the same man you fell in love with."

Oh well, them's the breaks apparently.

Maybe best not to do stuff to get a woman? Maybe it is best to do stuff for you, live your life, fulfill yourself and allow an open door for another whole-person to enter your world?

There is no law saying you have to be with one.

I much preferred getting divorced many years ago and staying celibate to raise my child on my own... a lot less Drama in my life that way. One of the really big bonuses is that I can have women as good friends with no inkling of sex-thoughts popping in to ruin it.... that is a bonus for me.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hmmmm ... so, if I tell you that I find your six-pack sexy? I think you're over-thinking this one. Telling a woman she's beautiful is not worship/idolatry and not something that should be avoided for fear of being seen as weak. Of course, if someone does think this, then self-esteem is already an issue...

edit on 20-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well I don't really know about the rest but what I really want is someone "I" can love unconditionally. No nagging and negativity, bringing up mistakes of the past every time he gets the chance to. Someone who understand my need of space from time to time. I don't like men who cling too much. I can't even differentiate between men an women. TBH, I've seen so many like that I even started thinking of becoming a lesbian because then when I become the man in the relationship at least I wouldn't look down on my partner.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join