It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptilian scapegoats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
this is an interesting question, aliens like the greys have large sighting base, creatures like reptiians hav. all these very fre sightings directly associated with the ufo phenomona(Iive only found two in my eight years of reasrch) yet thier apperntly doing everything from starting wars to abducting and eating children. so how come people have all this knowledge from lim,ited sightings and interaction as oppesed to greys wich have large ssightings with only somewhat less sinister conspiracies.

we now must look at some off the common scapegoats off the past to explain what im talking about.

god : possibly one off the oldest ones, has been blamed for everything from bad weather to plagues
wearwolfs: blamed on serial killings and livestock predations in the middle ages.
vampires: have been blamed for deaths due to multiple diseases including taberculosis.

notice a pattern forming here, all of them are supernatural entities that have not yet been explained. reoptilians fit this catagory.

it seems to be that these entities are good scapegoats.

i think that that s what reptilians mostly are, something we blame things on, we have troubles accepting something so certain groupsill come up with ideas of reptilian monsters to blame things like bad politcians or missing children and if this theroy is wrong than let me get beamed up by the reptilians

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Haha is this really that important?
What else would a giant lizard do?
EAT CHILDREN

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Not trying to be rude, sorry

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

just attempting to clear up some thoughts on reptilians. i dont why they want children though. then again i guess if its any thing like a cow the younger it is the more tender the meat, could be why i dont know ive never thought about eat ing people

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by connorromanow

some say the real rulers always stay to the back and let their minions take the spotlight.

the reptilian theory mentions the grays as underlings wich would make sense.

same way politicians are always on tv but the thruth is they hold no real power.

and another thing, mind clearing some typos? one or two are expectable but your thread makes me wonder if you are in a rush, because no one can mess up so much at once.

i do hope english is not your native tongue.

no offense but its hard to read.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

i have no idea if there could be a relation between the two, as the claimed agendas are so different
.reptoids out to control the world, eat people
.greys abduct people, mix dna apparently

as for the spelling sorry im very tired and stress right now so i have been occasionly zoning out and not putting much focues, i have just been putting off posting this for a while now so i wanted to get it done

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Hello Connor.

A VERY interesting question. I have asked similar questions on this issue and come up with similar conclusions.
The idea of Greys as an alien race surfaced in the late 1800's in a article by H.G.Wells titled "Man of the Year Million".

The science fiction writer H.G. Wells, in the article "Man of the Year Million" in 1893, describes humanity transformed into a race of gray-skinned beings, stunted and with big heads.

We do ourselves no favor if we ignore this pattern also. Wells wrote another book soon thereafter and over the next few decades the idea lay at a very low level of public awareness. Here is an article I have read since your OP.

As an idea culled from a century old novel written by a novelist who later gained fame as a very early science fiction author, greys need to be at least considered in the manner you suggest in your OP or at least what I think you suggested. Though it's modern telling began just a hundred years ago the grey story appears to have grown into a robust belief system based only a lot of conjecture and interpretation. Why?

Because that is all some of us have. Maybe that's all any of us has.
What I know about it I got from the public box.
I don't believe and I don't discount either.
I take it as t is for me, a story to make what I will with it.

And with that, a little poem.

I've never seen a skinny grey or
Or anyone thats seen one
But I can tell you anyway.
I'd rather see than be one.
(twisted from a old poem my mother used to tell me.)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

there is another good point, the stories of the grey skinned large eyed creatures goes back centuries, inckluding tablets dipicting them. so perhaps they could be in similar league with the reptoids

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Yes perhaps they could. And perhaps both are based on myth. Perhaps myth based on truth, and perhaps myth based upon older myth based upon older myth. Perhaps those drawings on old tablets were art based upon myth. Perhaps there are those who can discern the truth in this however I am stuck in a state of supposition.

Have a pleasant search.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

every myth has some truth to it though

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I can only suppose.

new topics

top topics

join