It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God a sexist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If sexist mean to be equal between men and women it would be hard then to make thing equal between two different thing.
Even today sexist will be everywhere, some only talk about one side and wont look at it fully.
Rarely we heard someone said that is sexist when watching sport when team or the athlete only consist of one gender, and not competing equally without making female or male version. Or like a liability when couple divorced the guy not saying why i must pay some money every month but why not her. Talking about equality rigidly will make us hard to find center point of this.

So if sexist mean men and women not equal in all aspect, what is wrong then being a sexist wd be the next question.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Allah is not another deity different from the God worshipped by Christians and Jews, but the same being. Allah is the word used by Arabic Christians and Arabic Jews, despite the somewhat hysterical insistence I have seen here that 'Allah' is some kind of pagan moon God.
People who are rigidly monolingual are at a huge disadvantage in the world.

I know that, the religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam all worship the "God" of Abraham. And the whole worship thing usually is all Paganistic...I am not as familiar with the other religions, but I am with Christianity. I know a bit about Judaism and Islam though. Which have different names in all their religious books, but are the same deity.

I refer to "God" as a deity because, there is no factual proof of his existence, just blind faith, which doesn't work for me...it needs to stand up in a court so to speak, if it doesn't then it is dismissed..

My interpretation of "God" is the sun, since the Illuminati worship it. It provides everything and the Illuminati even made worship on SUN-day.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join