It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predict a Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I just ran across a story I have been expecting for a few months. a bomb at a Mall, terrorist act at mall etc...
so that TSA would have a reason to install a check point at the shopping centers. I do believe they are placing themselves at key locations through society. maybe papers please - but the more I learn the more I think its to sterilize you. or give you a shot or arrest you... but who really knows.. we are reading between the lines.

Pipe Bomb fizzles in Colorado Shopping Mall

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I predict:

1. On April 28, the Great Central US Shakeout will take place. Roughly 500,000 people will be rounded up as "survivors" during the exercise and brought to FEMA residential centers. While they are only supposed to stay there for a few hours, there will be a mass malfunction of the locking mechanisms at the centers, and the "survivors" will have to stay overnight. A local newscast covers this event, but the overnight stay gets lost in shuffle.

2. On April 29, the Royal Wedding will occur in Britain. This will be THE news event of the day, especially as riots break out between the various factions protesting there.

3. On April 29, the 500,000 Detainee Manuals that were recently ordered will be provided to the "survivors" at the residential center. Under cover of the Royal Wedding and the riots that follow, this event (and the survivors inside) will be completely forgotten.

4. Wash, rinse, repeat throughout the rest of the year at various locations. By the end of the year, the USA officially becomes the PSA (Police State of America).

That's my prediction. How'd I do?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I predict that many more conspiracy threads will appear as the dates of earlier predictions prove to have been false.
I also predict that there will be much debate as to the amount of "trolls" on those threads suspected to be government plants sent to infiltrate ATS and other like minded conspiracy blog sites.

I was never here and I never said any of this!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

we will see, once it's written - its written only time will till how you did.
silver is within striking distance of the all time high... to far to fast. get out at 49.98. you know its hitting 50 so
dont get too greedy and just the off shoot it goes higher - get back in at 52.. safety and sencible. me thinks.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

I would predict that most people will be thinking your are a NSA agent yourself

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
I predict that many more conspiracy threads will appear as the dates of earlier predictions prove to have been false.
I also predict that there will be much debate as to the amount of "trolls" on those threads suspected to be government plants sent to infiltrate ATS and other like minded conspiracy blog sites.

I was never here and I never said any of this!

You were too!

I have proof. See?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The pope will change his name to "_________ the first". That is to say, he will change his name toa name that hasn't been used by any popes in history.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

i predict more conspiracies, but in all seriousness i oredict the plum island center will be moved to kansas as planned
, thell use haarp to send over a tornado unkleash diseases , then declare marshell law and send us to fema camps, hows that for the ultimate be all end all conspiracy

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Lucifer the First - you know Catholic Nations are poor and when you look at the Vatican its like disrespectfully wealthy. ignorant of the sacrafices the people volunteered their wealth, labor and children to the church is just mind boggling.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There are those "in the know" and some are completely blind. It takes a great deal of spiritual knowledge to be in the know.

Hereby, I say that the future is maliable and not set in stone. All things are possible and all chaotic (chaos theory) results will happen eventually.

The world can not go on forever. There is a beginning and an end. No conspiracy here. Enjoy the ride.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

something like this:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I predict that world leaders and TPTB will admit that all the conspiracy theories are true. The conspirators will then come up with new theories.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I predict nothing exciting will happen, no ELE, no 2012 etc. There will be more wars and BS, BUT my ONLY real prediction is........... we will all die!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I don't know the name and it doesn't matter imo. What matters is that his name be the first to be used by a pope.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Oh dangit. I've got this really weak laptop that won't let me get past a video without burning out. But thanks. Not sure what the message is.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

ever lasting life. re-incarnation, if this is hell - and it cud be heaven - but we dont want heaven. sort of kind a.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I predict that unlike Princess Diana, Prince William's new wife will be uncontroversial and she'll keep a low-profile, sticking only to duty and etiquette.
She won't align herself with anti-land-mine campaigns or other social causes, or get emotional enough to threaten to spill any beans.
If my predictions come true, then she has a good chance of reaching a comfortable old age.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
April 29th. Some war will start, or escalate, or some 'natural' disaster will kill many people.

At any rate, there will be an unusual amount of bloodshed on April 29th. BLOOD SACRIFICE

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Yea, well heaven would be kinda boring if we had nothing to do. Looking forward to exploring the vast cosmos when I die. When I get bored, I want to work with the animals. Life is everlasting. I have no religion, just my experience with.......something. Hope you get that something to confirm your life and role in it!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dniMnepO
reply to post by redzareptile

I would predict that most people will be thinking your are a NSA agent yourself

That would be a conspiracy in and of itself.... Although I have suspected one of my family members of being involved in covert operations for a long time. Lots of overseas travel to places not normaly visited by "business" people. I can not prove it yet and choose to let it go. if they were I would not want to jeopodize their undercover identity. you can't choose your family.

So to answer your question... No I am not a government troll or mis-info agent. Just another person looking for answers to all of what is going on in these strange times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join