It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sesame Street: NWO for Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Seeing this crap really brings out the anger in me. I know I know anger and fear is the NWO's intended effect, but when I see them going after the little ones....
Although it is quickly beginning to fade, I still have hope that humanity is going to wake up...I just hope that enough time remains because I do not believe that it takes a rocket scientist at this point to see that their "game" has been stepped up quite a bit.

About this video clip. At first I attempted to "deny ignorance" and just say "Yea whatever so it's a triangle, and triangle is but just one of many geometric shapes, and the whole naming it the Triangle of Destiny along with a character dressed up as Indiana Jones....sure it all fits big deal". That was until towards the end when they zoomed in. Well I won't need to point out to you all as to what they were zooming in to. Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Well, you know it occurs to me that the 'old' world order has sucked big fat hairy bollox for the last few hundred years which is why we are in this state we are in now. Let give the new one a chance eh?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Seriously? do you honestly think its going to benefit the people?
edit on 20/4/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by Shamatt

Seriously? do you honeslty think its going to benefit the people?

Do you htink leaving things the way they are now is benefitting anyone?

A change has to be good for someone, you will either be much better off, more comfortable, safer and happier, or you won't be. 50/50 chance. (Which is more that you have at the moment!) lol
edit on 20-4-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
All I saw was a children's show teaching kids about shapes. This will also be covered later in geometry class. I think maybe you inject this clip with your own cynicism...Or maybe we should just not teach shapes in kindergarten at all so that NWO conspiracy theorists can all rest easy...What's next??? Crop circles???

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm too having a hard time finding your exact difficulty here. If I can't recognize whatever it is you're complaining about, I hardly think little kids are likely to see it. Can you expound a little?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Well from what I can tell Sesame Street is an educational show and from that I was taught that a triangle is a shape with three angles and three sides... and that the Triangle of Destiny is the best of these shapes.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReluctantBlossom
All I saw was a children's show teaching kids about shapes. This will also be covered later in geometry class. I think maybe you inject this clip with your own cynicism...Or maybe we should just not teach shapes in kindergarten at all so that NWO conspiracy theorists can all rest easy...What's next??? Crop circles???

Look closer. In the zoom of the last few seconds you can see the Eye of Horus. Same as on our U.S Dollar bills. It'a a triangle with an eye in it. a popular Illuminati symbol.

Er.. what did I win?
edit on 21-4-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Its just about triangels. If anything we should be gratefull that the ptb heavily use obelisks and triangels, making it easier to trace down their lineage to the pharaos and Cesarian.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I see exactly what you are pointing out, but I think it is a bit of a stretch even for ME to accept so readily.
Yeah it did have some subliminal eye of Horus going on there but I honestly don't think too much of it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I see it too, but the show didn't zoom in on that...Whoever clipped and edited the video did that. I'm so not convinced.

join