It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange animal or something in my house last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i was by myself last night in my living room and my two dogs were outside when i saw some movement out of the corner of my eye so turn to look and right then something runs through the little swinging gate that seperates the living room from the kitchen and its knee or something accidentally hits it making a loud noise and it run down the hall in a like orangish pinkish blur too fast for me to see what it actually was though it was about the size of a small dog which i could make out. So i got up real quickly and ran down the hall to see if i could find or catch what it was but i couldnt find anything and i went to let the dogs in which they dont have any doggy door to get in or anything so i know it wasnt one of them. But it was also weird that when i walked into the kitchen to let the dogs in all the lights and tv like flickered and you could feel like static electricity in the air. im just wondering if anybody knows what that could have been.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KingConn

I'm out of breath! Please use sentences and paragraphs. More people will read your post.

Sounds like a cat?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Is this what you saw?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
wow! that's intense! maybe the static comes from the process IT uses to disapear ( warp, invisibility...) OORRR you have an infestation of pinkish blurry animals! NOOO! anyway, hope you'll find some answers to that weird moment

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stringycheeseman

nan those lives up north near alaska ( a good place to finish your puppet life full of glory...mip miip! )

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

So...how did the dogs react when you let them in which we must assume that you immediately did because you just saw a strange something in the house?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
the dogs acted fine, so either it doesnt leave a scent or they arent bothered by it for some reason, but when i said it was orangish pink i meant more like it was skin colored which i know are skin isnt orangish pink but thats what i meant. and nobody else was here so i dont know what to think.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stringycheeseman

hahahahahahahahaha good stuff

but yea sounds like a cat somehow got into your house

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
+1 for cat

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
it was Pikachu..

new topics