It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Millennium 4 fathers. Bill,Chris,Joe and Rachel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Americans really don’t deserve the new ‘Four Father’ way of thinking; it’s a privilege and an honor to be able to get up and listen to real wisdom with true intent for the people as a whole, instead of some rotten past tense of 4fathering thinking.

Its sad that people don’t listen to these guys more often, not even listen, but learn the difference between helping and educating people on a none bias level ,then trying to scare people into believing on a bias level.

Bill is always right and so is Chris, Rachel, and Joe, they are like the perfect people of the world, every one loves them, and I would vote for them as president any giving day. When I hear them talk and share their wisdom, they remind me of god for some reason, better yet, they remind me of why god is god, and why some souls of the earth weren’t wasted.

When you listen to these four fathers of the new millennium, you’re actually listing to what and how Jesus Christ would have done, and exactly how he would have looked at the situation.

I’m glad they are here, I feel safe knowing that there are still good humans in this world.

The madness knows no bounds.....

Oh yes, they are definitely gods! Even though they have been wrong countless times, are full of sin (not that I'm religious, but being humans they are sinngers) they must be god!

You talk about bias, well they are full of it. Partisan bias. Get over it. They are nothing more than a mouthpiece.

Founding fathers? REALLY? Have any of them done ANYTHING other than to blather on about nonsense and further divide the country? Oh yea, great people.

I'm going to tell you, since you seem to have no idea, the founding fathers CREATED this country. They didn't sit on TV and piss and moan about it. These people have done nothing. They are a worthless mouthpiece to brainwash the nation. And judging by you, it worked beautifully.
edit on 5-5-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

But they are smarter and well educated on knowledge then the rest of those...things you mentioned.

Bill O'rielly, Glenn Beck or Sarah Palin

lolz you are so hilarious

So, you are fine with the fact that they are tools supporting a goal that negatively effects you and everyone you know/love, but it's OK because they are "educated on knowledge" (REALLY? WTF?)

I don't know if I should laugh at the ridiculousness, or cry and the simple intellect being presented here. As the other poster said, they are the same people basically. The only difference is who they are pandering too. You have been tricked, hoodwinked, brainwashed, whatever you care to call it.

You would vote for them as president at a drop of a dime.

Seriously dude who do you think you are?

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Your statement assures that you are no longer credible...

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
I'm done with this thread, If you really feel the way you do then more power to you... whatever happened to "Denying Ignorance"?

Heck yes brother
I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing how incredibly outrageous this guy is.

People like her will never lie,so with that being said,i will 'Deny Ignorance'
To say what you just said about one of the New Millinum 4 fathers is ignorant...period!

Are you actually being serious? On the entire planet, I would gamble every cent I own that you are one of the most ignorant brainwashed people out there. I just can't believe it. I would think you are just joking, but considering you keep going and going and never show a sign of any real intelligence makes me think otherwise.

She never lies? Can you honestly think that? Just ridiculous.

And actually, what he said about the "4 fathers" is not ignorant it is FACT. Do you know what ignorant means? I think a mirror might help you figure it out.
edit on 5-5-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join