It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any palm readers? Need help on something

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I will take a picture with my camera and upload it and post it here. I really appreciate it by the way. I have always wondered about that particular thing. The literature out there can be both vague and contradicting, but I feel that someone who has both knowledge and confidence in these things will read them well. Thanks again and it doesn't have to be anything indepth, just that particular thing and anything else of interest you might see. Give me a while to get some pics together ok? TY

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
OK.
Lefty...

and Righty....

edit on 20-4-2011 by mutantgenius because: resizing???

edit on 20-4-2011 by mutantgenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

I need to see the whole Life Line. Unless you are showing me the Head Line. Otherwise good pic.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Look again! I resized the images for your viewing pleasure. I am very proud of myself. I resized them with tags. You have no idea what a phenomenal accomplishment this is for me.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Congratulations. I know how it feels to get that stuff right.

Dude!? you have a great hand. Your Life Line is fine. Circle what you are trying to show me with paint or something.

No seriously. I downloaded the images and had a good close look. These digital cameras are great for this and I can see wonderful detail. You have an awesome hand. You find your professional stride a little late in life but you make steady great money. Fing relax.

You need to deeply massage your right elbow and under the bicep on to under the armpit. Stimulate your Right Ulnar Nerve. You have minor ulnar nerve damage or degeneration on the right.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Frater210 because: Medic!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Yeah. Circling it is out of the question! Beyond my abilities at this late hour I am afraid. It is the line that runs up from the wrist (or the lack there of on righty) You are absolutely correct about my right arm by the way. I injured it a year or two ago on a piece of glass, I went straight down on a big shard of glass, there is minor exterior damage but it went in very deep and I think I may have damaged some nerves. I also have scholeosis which may or may not be doing some damage.....I tend to stay away from the doc. Could you tell by the padding at my thumb? Or something else?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Pinky edge of right hand. You look strong as an ox for a guy with scoliosis. Massage the right arm and focus on the nerve when you find it with your fingers.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Actually. I am a chick. I am exceptionally strong for a girl though! I will definately try the elbow thing as I am only 29 and would like to keep everything in good working order, since I'm not gonna die next year (according to my life line anyway) I'm not quite body builder strong but could definately hold my own against the boys

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

OK. I'm sorry. You look as strong as an oxette. An oxette not to be taken litely.

Yep. My Girl's best friend grew up wearing a brace but played field hockey none the less. She was actually quite the athlete for a gigantical geek.

Yes. You must rub the arm. It will soften up all the damage and make things functional again. As best they can be. You will be glad you did ti in 20 years.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I didn't ever have a brace. I was just "diagnosed" a few years back, I had some back spasm thing going on and went to physical therapy, the doctor that did my physical therapy told me I have it. You can tell by the way I sit and stand that I'm not quite straight and I really don't take efforts to straighten up like I should, nor do I go to the doc. I am kind of in the mind set that if I ignore it it will go away, or at least stay away until I get old. I don't really want to spend my precious youth at doc offices and surgery etc... plus I kind of feel like if I get it in my head I will start to feel pain and then I'll need pain killers, so on and so forth.
Well thanks for that info, I think it is going to be very helpful. Whodathunk we'd end up here eh? About that life line. We are talking about the same thing right? why is it so different on one hand to the other?
Also I added you as friend so I can keep a look out for your new thread if you decide to make it. I'd be interested in what will be going on over there. Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

All right. What the heck. You may disregard any or all of this as I would advise you do with any palm reading that steps off in to the predictive.

I see that the first 7 or so years of your life were not typical somehow. It will send me to my old notebooks to be sure but you can see the way that your Life Line curves in a bit at first. It is most apparent on the left.

Whatever you have done in your life to mitigate this unusual start is shown in the more defined system of lines on the right.

You will enjoy good health because of these mitigating factors.

Here is the deal though. You must remain flexible in body and in mind and emotions if you want to avoid problems at about 64. It won't kill you (whatever it is) but it may lay you up.

Take up Tai Chi Chuan. Just find any teacher. It doesn't matter where you start.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Anyhow. No 'Obama Palm Reading' thread tonight. Bluemooone2 has bailed out.

I will put it up myself another time.

Thanks to the original OP for his or her great thread. I would be happy to look at other aspects of your hand at the other thread later if you wish. Thanks again. I know we have all enjoyed hanging out.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Hey! Just wanted to say thanks for your time. We did have fun didn't we? My internet got knocked out (and phone) and only I just got it back. Now I must go and get my conspiracy fix and read the news....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join