It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any palm readers? Need help on something

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I hope I posted this in the correct forums.

I need help figuring out what the life line passing the head line means. I searched websites but have had no luck, all of them showed the lifeline curving just before the headline r slightly touching it.

Here is what I mean.

anyone know what this means? would be a great help.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

You are in luck. This is a specialty of mine. The Life Line intersecting with the Head Line means that that person is very close to their family. In fact that person may find themselves involved with immediate family members domestically and monetarily well beyond the time that may seem reasonable to others. Inversely, someones that shows a broad quadrant between the Head Line and Life Line separates from their family early; to the degree that there is space between these lines.

In Chinese palmistry the ascending Life Line that rises above the Head Line shows that that person has some great aspiration or vision or at least is capable of such.

Hope I have helped.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

You are in luck. This is a specialty of mine. The Life Line intersecting with the Head Line means that that person is very close to their family. In fact that person may find themselves involved with immediate family members domestically and monetarily well beyond the time that may seem reasonable to others. Inversely, someones that shows a broad quadrant between the Head Line and Life Line separates from their family early; to the degree that there is space between these lines.

In Chinese palmistry the ascending Life Line that rises above the Head Line shows that that person has some great aspiration or vision or at least is capable of such.

Hope I have helped.

Thank you for the reply, was wondering about that. I drew that trying to find what it means, it's what my palm suggests. Although the real one shoots more upwards than curvy, but it's somewhat the idea.

Was trying to see if I'm a starseed or not (long story) haha XD

thanks again ^^

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

What does Palmistry have to do with 'Starseed'.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

edit on 20-4-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

What does Palmistry have to do with 'Starseed'.

Thanks in advance.

I am unsure to be honest, but that's what my intuition is telling me to find out. Answers come in time, no rush, but you helped either way with your information.

XD

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

This is slightly off topic , but I would really be interested in what you can tell about Obama from this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

OK. Last one. Or we can put up a thread called, 'Frater210 reads palms live!'

Firstly, Thanks for posting the photo. I never would have thought to look at his hand. I can only go into as much detail as the photo will allow but...

It is exactly what you would expect to see.
There is your wide quadrant between Head and Life that I mentioned so he had an early separation from his FOO (family of origin) whether in mind or body or both is left up to other research.

His Saturn Line which originates center base of wrist and terminates between the fore and middle fingers is that of a professional who has known what he wants to do from early childhood.

His Head Line is very interesting but I will need more detail if I am to determine whether or not it breaks in two, bifurcates or if that is some other weird line sprouting from low on the life line. It would be interesting because it may foreshadow depression or even head injury.

Definitely the heart line of an only child who was lonely then and probably finds himself lonely now. Sometimes.

There ya go.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Ahhhh , thanks for that. If this helps here is a photo without the lines.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Hey, my friend. Nice work scrounging that up. I see a crap load going on here. I want to Google for a moment on this and I will get back to you. If it is worthy what do you say we team up. I will do an analysis of this in brief. You launch the thread and we will have at it. I am going to be surprised if no physiognomist has taken this on yet. What do you say? I think it would make a good thread.

OK. There is a buttload of analysis as suspected. I am still willing to go for it. We will have more images and material to draw on.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

OK, sounds good) Here is a better view of his hand .

edit on 20-4-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Give me a moment to open a Word doc and get it going I will U2U you when I have it. Thanks.

See what you can find in terms of images. I will too. I will work from these for the time being. See ya in a sec

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hey I know you said last post on the topic.....but......I have always wondered what it means that my life line on my left hand is well defined and straight and the one on my right hand has very little definition and is all wiggly and what not. I mean you couldn't even really call it a line, its barely visible and made up of lots of broken lines. Thankyou in advance.....oh and OP sorry for over taking the thread with my off topic post, I can't really help you with your question.
my Q realtes to your Q though so we're ok, right?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Left hand is before thirty. Right hand is after 30. See us on the new thread I will take as many questions as I can there.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Huh. So next year I have no life.....please send me a link to the new thread when you can. u2u or in thread, thankyou!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Trust me it is never that bad and rarely even close to that bad... Give me a sec

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Well. I have to tell you. It's a good thing I looked at the guy's hand before we launched a thread. The simple fact is the guy has a remarkable hand. It is just what I would expect to see on a person that became president of the U.S.. If you still think that is interesting I am willing to go for it. But I am not seeing anything insidious here. Just the simple fact, that we all know, that he like many of his generation had to find other families because their own were broken. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I still think It would make an interesting thread , but its up to you )

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Well, MutantGenious, I really can't tell you exactly what is going on with the Life Line. It is like asking a mechanic to diagnose the problem with your car from over the phone. But yeah, generally speaking in Chinese palmistry it is said that the left hand may represent pre-natal chi while the right hand may represent post-natal chi. My teacher from Hong Kong says left is before thirty and right is after thirty. There are all sorts of ways to 'tell time' on the hand from many traditions.

So I would need to know a lot more about your hand to tell you. If you are willing to try and scan your hand (which works pretty good) let me know and I will set up a thread just for palm reading.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

OK. give me a moment and I will U2U you. Lets use the best image of his Right hand that we have. Back in a sec.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join