It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran-burning pastor plans armed rally at US mosque

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Finally, something I can agree with you on.

Terry Jones is part of the problem, not the solution.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

He's the one out there inciting violence and yet, you still blame the "psycho muslims"?

What the hell is wrong with people on here?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

He's the one out there inciting violence and yet, you still blame the "psycho muslims"?

What the hell is wrong with people on here?

So you think the 400 people who threatened to kill a human is ok just because he burned a pile of papers?

What's wrong indeed.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I think he is TPTB's little puppet! Doing their dirty work for them! He needs to take his hateful garbage to prison with him! I am tired of other country's thinking we are bad people and its NOT US! We need to put these rotten eggs where they belong...Prison...cause like someone else said...he is a threat to Innocent Americans!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

So you think the 400 people who threatened to kill a human is ok just because he burned a pile of papers?

What's wrong indeed.

Well, in the legal world, when you hold a gun to someone's head, whether or not your INTENT is to pull the trigger, is immaterial, it's the threat of bodily harm that tends to render the act illegal.

Here, by Terry Jones inciting violence with that burning, his intent was, clearly, to incite the ire of the muslim community, for nothing more than his hatred of muslims....that much is apparent.

Given that as a point, it is no more OK for him to have done that, than it is ok for the Muslim community to have acted in violence as retaliation. They should have SEEN it for what it was, to incite them, and they should have left it alone.

Again, do away with ALL religion and these problems will simply solve themselves.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

So quick to throw away the constitution. After all the fuss for 10 years of erosion of freedoms and rights, it's just off the cuff lock this guy up? Well not gonna happen.

This sums it up

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

What can i say ? This is THE BIGGEST JACK ASS (i EVER ! CAME ACROSS ! ( WHAT IS HE ? LET ME THINK ?
WHO WAS BIGGER IDIOT ? AHH ! Hitler maybey. Oh I just give in with these small town pastors who have become mentally unstable ! SEEK HELP my brother ! ( DON.T YOU KNOW ? WE ARE ALL BROTHERS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD ! MAY YOUR GOD BLESS YOU !. nicknav

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicknav

WHO WAS BIGGER IDIOT ? AHH ! Hitler maybey.

Hitler was no idiot, in fact, he was a genius... a Tyrant and crappy human being, yes... but an idiot? Never.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

there is more to the Constitution the just freedom of speech...how about freedom of religion? Its hate....i don't agree with the Muslims religion but i wouldn't do the crap this guuy is doing...common. This is what wrong with the world today...NO ONE RESPECTS ANYONE ELSE WAY OF THINKING nor THEIR WAY OF LIFE!!

I think it is extreme they killed people over it!!! But why is he doing the crap to begin with!?

People can't get along then they need to leave each other Be!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79

there is more to the Constitution the just freedom of speech...how about freedom of religion? Its hate....i don't agree with the Muslims religion but i wouldn't do the crap this guuy is doing...common. This is what wrong with the world today...NO ONE RESPECTS ANYONE ELSE WAY OF THINKING nor THEIR WAY OF LIFE!!

I think it is extreme they killed people over it!!! But why is he doing the crap to begin with!?

People can't get along then they need to leave each other Be!!!

This is the USA. the enemy comes here all the time and uses our system against us but we can't use our own system?
From the days of our founders Jacobins infiltrated, later communists were marching on our streets, now muslims are planting mosques and using our open society to spread their jihad. Other radical churches are spitting in the faces of dead service members parents at their funerals (the progressives loved that one).
If you don't like it start a counter rally, anybody can.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well I have been searching trying to find the law regarding carrying firearms to a protest and I cannot find ANYTHING that states that you cannot do it. In fact I have found videos of people carrying loaded rifles at protests and the police said it was within their legality to do so!

If the Westboro Baptist Church intends to do it on not, either way it appears to be PERFECTLY legal and WELL within his Constitutional rights to do so.

If you like it or not he is (from what I have been able to determine) acting within his legal rights.

Of course the Muslims could all just have a bring your firearms to the Mosque day and scare the living crap out of Terry Jones and his crew and give him a piece of his own medicine as they parade by him with rifles strung to their backs as well. Not sure how long he would decide to stick around if he was that happen lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think either:

a. this guy has a death-wish, or
b. this guy is an idiot.

Looking at those, I don't see them as mutually exclusive, so he could be an idiot who has a death-wish.

And last I checked, the area on the whole is a sinking ship...so this idiot might just get his wish.
edit on 20-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

If the Westboro Baptist Church intends to do it on not, either way it appears to be PERFECTLY legal and WELL within his Constitutional rights to do so.

Terry Jones has nothing to do with the Westboro Baptist Church......

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
I think either:

a. this guy has a death-wish, or
b. this guy is an idiot.

Looking at those, I don't see them as mutually exclusive, so he could be an idiot who has a death-wish.

And last I checked, Detroit on the whole is a sinking ship...so this idiot might just get his wish.

So you are all for him getting murdered for exercising his constitutional rights?
Or is it because he burned a pile of cellulose made into paper with ink on it?

I don't see them two as mutually exclusive either.......

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Wow I feel like a idiot. I seriously did not know that. I thought that they were one in the same. My bad sorry about that! Thank you for correcting me. I really did think they were part of the same organization! I guess there is more than enough hatred to go around all of the different religious groups lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I just wanted to say that I agree with all your posts in this thread. Its hard to believe how some people have their eyes closed on certain subjects.. S&F to you my friend

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Couldn't care less if he burned a book.
Couldn't care less if he gets killed for being an idiot.

I'm a big fan of natural selection, btw. Can you tell?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
sorry for the short post but...

THIS GUY IS A CLOWN...and he is in denial of the deaths he caused..lock him up...only a matter of time before he gets twatted!

peace

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I just posted a thread in regards to this moron.

One because I have always thought he was and the second is because I live in the City he is coming to. I have deep roots here, worked in law enforcement here and know the city very well.

Open Letter to Pastor Jones: Mayor of Dearborn

He has an open invitation by Mayor O'Reilly to protest right at City Halls suitable, safe and easy access stage, but he has chosen to create chaos for 4 churchs and one Mosque that are all side by side, and on Good Friday too.

What a self-centered jerk off, never has there been any trouble between any of the religious institution in our area, but he is being welcome because we honor and uphold the Constitution of the United States here in Dearborn. People in Dearborn are some of the most patriotic people you will ever meet and we have 100's of different cultures living together in relative harmony.

Dearborn and Detroit have seen it all, and this person will most likely get overlooked by the people here, but rest assured the media will try to put a spin on this event.

Rest assured you will get the Real Truth from RT

Peace Out
edit on 20-4-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

I have to disagree with you on that. I am discussing the protection of civil rights not the "erosion"(as TinFoil has pointed out) of civil. If this man hasn't comitted a crime then why would we lock him up? - The people who oppose his opinions should organize counter protests not advocate a violation of the constitution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join