It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Hello to ET (92 days and counting)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello Unknown Soldier,

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
IDGI?

Should i expect Will Smith to jump out of a cake OP?

YDGI? Did you read the notice? What didn't you understand.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hello Argyl,

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by hiflier

Can you tell them that Argyll wont be quite ready by the 20th July, and ask them to postpone for a while.

Cheers bud .........they'll listen to me I'll betcha

Of course I will. You may not be quite ready, few will be IMHO. It will take some courage to do this little endeavor. All one needs to do to know whether or not they could follow through would be to close one's eyes and honestly try to imagine themselves on that day asking ET to show. If one feels fear then you'll see what I mean. This is NOT a trivial thing by any stretch. Whether or not to do this is no laughing matter and is not a joke. Anyone who decides to join the world in this is truly going for the heart of the matter WRT Aliens and UFOs in a very serious way.
edit on 24-4-2011 by hiflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm sorry. My notification saying when I'm on must have gotten lost in the mail. When am I supposed to destroy the world again?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think even the ETs would appreciate it if you stopped posting useless reminder thereads. Now they're not even going to show!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hiflier

To be honest I didn't read your entire thread, and now that I have I find myself thanking you for the post, and hoping for this event to happen. It's a shame, but I'm sure you know yourself that with many things in life it only takes "one bad apple"... and there are hundreds of these damned phoney predictions, floating about out there! My apologies for jumping the gun, and my thanks for posting the prediction!
Now let's just see what happens in 92 days.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hello Bkrmn,

Originally posted by Bkrmn
reply to post by hiflier

To be honest I didn't read your entire thread, and now that I have I find myself thanking you for the post, and hoping for this event to happen. It's a shame, but I'm sure you know yourself that with many things in life it only takes "one bad apple"... and there are hundreds of these damned phoney predictions, floating about out there! My apologies for jumping the gun, and my thanks for posting the prediction!
Now let's just see what happens in 92 days.

Thank you for your honesty! I find that many posters criticize and comment negatively because of the simple fact that they had not really read the notice at all or just skimmed over it. A perfectly human trait so all is OK with me. May I add a critical point? PLEASE, please, please! try to refrain from referring to it as a PREDICTION. For in truth, it is anything but a prediction. I repeat: it is NOT A PREDICTION. It can be a real stumbling block when folks think that way. Thank you again for your understanding!

Regards, hiflier.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Respectfully...we've read your post thoroughly...and catch the implications. So, please get back to us in 90-THREE days.
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hello mysteriousstranger,

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Respectfully...we've read your post thoroughly...and catch the implications. So, please get back to us in 90-THREE days.
Thanks!

Well, I kinda need to stay in touch before then just a couple of more times. The reason being that as of 7/21 I'm bowing out of the UFO scene altogether.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hiflier

OK! Usually I just close these things and move on to read a thread written by someone with a brainstem.

Not this time...

What the **** is wrong with you people, I mean really? Why do you continue with this barage of nonsense? Why must you keep talking absolute rot. Why don't you spend your energy on doing some ACTUAL RESEARCH?

I'M BEGGING YOU STOP! WE FOLKS HERE TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY AND ARE GENUINELY INTRIGUED AND OPEN TO POSSIBILITES. THIS DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO ACT A FOOL AND COME UP WITH SOME REJECT MOVIE TRALER ******

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hello Titor86,

Originally posted by Titor86
reply to post by hiflier

OK! Usually I just close these things and move on to read a thread written by someone with a brainstem.

Not this time...

What the **** is wrong with you people, I mean really? Why do you continue with this barage of nonsense? Why must you keep talking absolute rot. Why don't you spend your energy on doing some ACTUAL RESEARCH?

I'M BEGGING YOU STOP! WE FOLKS HERE TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY AND ARE GENUINELY INTRIGUED AND OPEN TO POSSIBILITES. THIS DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO ACT A FOOL AND COME UP WITH SOME REJECT MOVIE TRALER ******

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

With all due respect all avenues have been tried, all doors are closed, all paths to some answer, any answe,r are dead ends. All discussion leads to nowhere, All debate ends up in anger or frustration. No headway is in the forseeable future, everything is in stasis and there is no sign of a way to progress WRT ET and UFOs. There are not even enough facts to arrive at a decent conclusion as to the nature of anything alien. It's all conjecture, opinion (especially OPINION!) and speculation. Folks say why they are here without knowing scientifically if ET even is real or not. If you by any chance at all have a good suggestion then I humbly ask that you please say so and believers will have something tangible to run with. For now though I can't see much to even give over to science. That is how elusive and strange it all is. Amazingly no one really knows anything concrete enough to pursue at a practical level, never mind at the scientific level. So trying telepathic contact on a grand worldwide scale is as good as anything else IMHO.

The sheer scope and potantial size of the project is one aspect that has not been tried even though small groups have attempted the same thing. Cell phones, the internet and other forms of communication does allow for this large of an event to occur as opposed to the past so a date and time waer established and an endeavor to inform as many people as possible. Not much more to say about it really. One who doesn't want to do it just simply doesn't do it. It's a personal choice everyone has and should have. Do or not do. It's free and it's easy and for all the hubbub it has created the entire thing will be over in a minute or less at 5:21 am GMT. One minute and it's done- for good, no second chances, no repeats. One and only one time. I'm not a believer but this idea is to me an intriguing collective world event. Very interesting indeed if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Just to remind potential participants, that 05:21am GMT on July 20, 2011 may be very different from the LOCAL time in your location. For example, 0521am GMT on Wednesday, 7/20/2011 is ACTUALLY 10:21PM on the evening of Tuesday, July 19, 2011 in MY local time zone.

I'm presuming that the OP means for all participants to project their thoughts SIMULTANEOUSLY at the given GMT time.

A handy GMT-to-local-time-zone converter can be found here.

Simply enter the event time in GMT, and then select your local time zone city to make the conversion (remember to check the button for using the event time you enter rather than the current time).

p.s. Now 83 Days and counting

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
you mean 92 days until the death star blows us up

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
And this is what happens when you do drugs and start a thread..........

OP take a nap and sleep it off..........

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hiflier

Actually that's a very fair point. Perhaps my thread could have been a little less teen angst. My apologies.

Please don't get me wrong I absolutely agree that we're hitting a dead end and everything is indeed in stasis as you so elequently put it. I'll try to consider more before i crack my knuckles to type in the future.

Here's hoping that dissclosure comes in this lifetime and we can all smile in the knowledge that we've believed all along

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hello Titori,

Originally posted by Titor86
reply to post by hiflier

Actually that's a very fair point. Perhaps my thread could have been a little less teen angst. My apologies.

Please don't get me wrong I absolutely agree that we're hitting a dead end and everything is indeed in stasis as you so elequently put it. I'll try to consider more before i crack my knuckles to type in the future.

Here's hoping that dissclosure comes in this lifetime and we can all smile in the knowledge that we've believed all along

Please one shouldn't apologize for speaking their mind. I certainly wasn't the least bit upset. I thought if I kind of explained my reasons for even getting involved in this then an understanding of the UFO condition could surface. A lot of what I wrote you pretty much knew already, so we do have similar thoughts on the issue and that is a good thing. Thank you for reply and I hope we talk again.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have some problems with the thread not because of the OP himself but if you "calling" for something it´s not 100% sure who answers the call. I´m all for first contact but this is just to dangerous and i strongly advice everybody not to try it. I know many of the peole who read the thread laughed at the OP and think he is a nutjob but this could actually work. I´m still worried who might response though please be careful.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Mods should delete threads like these. It's really annoying when people try to share knowledge on a forum like this and trolls or people who are making things up appear.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
sweet, another count down to nothing. its been a couple years since the last time the aliens were supposed to come. what happen?

anyway the only thing im looking for in july is a place to celebrate my birthday exactly 1 week before this.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
hopefully in 92 days you'll be ban

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hell abcddcba,

Originally posted by abcddcba
sweet, another count down to nothing. its been a couple years since the last time the aliens were supposed to come. what happen?

anyway the only thing im looking for in july is a place to celebrate my birthday exactly 1 week before this.

Why do you say that? The real stumbling block for mos on the various is having the mindset that this is a PREDICTION and that ET is SUPPOSED to show. This is not a prediction no matter how many think it to be so. This is an invitation to be directed at ET if they exist. And I humbly submit that that is all. Nothing has ever been promised. And I don't care how much "knowledge" anyone has on this subject no one could in their right mind predicts anything unless enough facts and rigorous testing would allow it as in science.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join