It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Hello to ET (92 days and counting)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I know this has been said by other posters, in much more articulate ways but... Can you show us some type of proof or reasoning ? or express in detail what you are speaking of ?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
this thread has to do with this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You could have just added to that going nowhere thread. So we are supposed to think for them to appear then I take it on that date so when they don`t show you can stop hunting for proof of UFO`s

edit on 4/20/2011 by Connman because: looked into the other post and chaged this post

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hello HomerinNC,

Originally posted by HomerinNC
another phony disclosure thread folks, close it and move on...

Not true really. The notice has been on this Forum for two months now. It was posted on 2/20. A reminder was posted on 3/20. And now this reminder on 4/20. I won't post the link, I'll post the notice itself:

We ask ET to come to our skies globally on the date given so that we can begin to clear up the confusion that humanity has about them. I, like many people, have a picture based on the sum total of my experiences, and this picture, when compared to what other people have to say, is, as usual, different. The confusion level in this topic is too high, and it must be dealt with. Operation Asking will be the first step in an attempt to eliminate this confusion, and where we go from here will be based on the outcome of this first attempt at contact. Also, it needs to be understood that there is NO leadership in this picture. The idea is to get the word out globally and each and every person who wishes to try this will stand on their own two feet and simply pass the word along to every spot on the globe. This is NOT a “me” project – this is a “humanity” project. I will answer questions if necessary, but the idea is that people need to focus on themselves and on completing this project if they want it done: the picture is super-simple.

The date used in this ( 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time ) only has to do with my final conclusions and is NOT something people have to adopt as a belief. Everyone is free to continue to believe whatever they choose regarding ET, including the notion that ET is here to do us harm. I have never had an ounce of trouble from them since 1955 when my experiences began, and there are others who say the same thing. One side or the other is wrong in this dual-aspect picture, and we will hopefully clear THIS problem up once and for all.

This date of 7 / 20 / 11 marks the time when the Orion nebula rises with the sun as viewed from Stonehenge. The nebula is the archetype for a symbol that we have lost, whose age goes back some 40,000 years. Stonehenge was chosen for its ancient history and picture, and for no other reason. This is OUR date and OUR picture for this - period. No one is forcing anyone to believe what I have found concerning it.

Regarding the why's of this “asking to come”:

In the topic of UFOs one picture has remained constant - the overall uniform confusion and resultant guesswork regarding ET and their flitting presence in our skies. In all of these years of ‘things happening’, there is still no uniform consensus as to what is going on, so, on the date selected, we are ‘ASKING THEM’ to provide the people of earth with evidence of their presence and put at least that much of the problem to rest. For those who believe the so-called “Powers That Be” have this type of flying technology and could fool us, let me just say that even if this was true and they had flying UFO-like craft, they cannot have as many ships as it would take to fill our skies on a global level – so, that ends THAT problem. Also, we are NOT asking for a landing, as quite frankly I believe this would upset a great many people, and the appearance in the sky, for some, would be upsetting enough. The picture involved is really no different than a young child's first look out of a window, and learning that there is more to his or her world than the house they live in. As the child grows, the picture of the world becomes larger still; this is just the next step in that picture's enlargement.

Regarding the HOW'S of "asking" ET to show up on that date, I leave this up to you. Some people, like myself, know for a fact their life is closely monitored; others are not sure. Do whatever you feel you should do to get a message out to them, if indeed you feel this is even necessary. Personally, I feel they watch everything here and know exactly what’s going on, so I do not believe there will be a problem.

One last thing ... there is no way this arrival can be guaranteed to happen – we are asking; there may be things we do not know about. Personally, I think it will happen as they have been doing this for decades, just not in a global organized manor. Also, we are not asking them to fly over restricted airspace and cause a military panic (even though this seems to happen fairly regularly). We are leaving the ‘hows’ of this picture up to them.

I believe the time has come for us as a people to grow up and meet the neighbors. I believe the time has come to TRY and eliminate the questions we have been plagued with for decades regarding ET and their presence here. It seems the world leaders cannot be trusted to share what they know - if indeed they know anything. This is OUR planet – not theirs - and we want to know. We the people - have spoken.

Please copy and paste this message to everyone you know, on every spot on the globe.

This email address is for important and not casual contact. Spam will be dealt with.

Thank you
OC
[email protected]

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiflier
Not true really. The notice has been on this Forum for two months now. It was posted on 2/20. A reminder was posted on 3/20. And now this reminder on 4/20. I won't post the link, I'll post the notice itself:

You understand how ironic and funny that sounds when your join date is 2/19?
edit on 20-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hello RSF77,

Originally posted by RSF77

You understand how ironic and funny that sounds when your join date is 2/19?
edit on 20-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I guess it does, I don't really know, however there is nothing phony WRT the notice for the event on 7/20/2011. It's true enough.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Spam will be dealt with.

Of course it will.

Now, why are you pasting that, isn't there another site that carries this "message" ? to be honest with you, all i see is someone who wishes so bad for things to come true that thinks that if enough people read this or start believing it will happen.

"If you think of them they will come.."

Another aliens are religion thing, in the end that's all it is.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Wow I'm pretty booked up for the rest of the year. Let's see, Jesus is suppose to come back May 29th this year and if that falls through then we all die in November due to Elenin anyways. So now the ET's are gonna stop by in the mean time?

Well, now that we have the answer it all seems to anticlimactic. It's just as well: I too am having sheduling problems. Who would have thought that the End Days would be so hectic? I've been looking into having the pole shift re-scheduled just so I'll have time for all the weeping and wailing we're expected to do....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hiflier

You are undoubtedly aware that similar 'projects' have been tried, some individually, others in groups. Many sincerely and resolutely claim they have succeeded, others express frustration believing they have not. Most still do not know what to believe, or think, or how to proceed. The human psyche is still much to immature.

A myriad souls bask on the shores waiting for "it" to happen to them as well, for the first time, for at least one time, pleadingly - just one time only, just so they will "know" before they die and leave this Earth with that sacred elusive truth.

It is the void of that truth that troubles so intently. A vacuum exists that neither animism, nor introspection, nor any formal organized religion has managed to fill. It aches so, does it not?

If you are sincere, then I wish you well, my friend, and I truly hope you are fulfilled and that you are able to encourage many others to share in your quest - even if on the dawn of the summer solstice you find your eyelids opening slowly to nothing more than another day of yearning and desire. The quest itself, if as genuine as you portend, is noble enough, so do not despair too much. And take pride for making the attempt -as few of your fellow humans have thus far or since yet really fathomed the consequence of such satisfaction.

Endless, vast, timeless, omniscient. The ones sought are certainly not invisible. Yet neither will they ever be conspicuous. Decorum and respect prevent it.

Patience is a virtue we abhor and neglect. Humanity's global behavior is thus far discouraging and our destiny may yet be self-immolation. They will observe, perhaps even be terribly saddened, but will not intervene.

Our relationship must be earned. We won't get it by simply demanding or even 'asking' for it. The crux of human folly centers on this selfish, instant gratification idiosyncrasy.

Take care of the Earth. She is our mother. That is the first step on a long journey to the truth. And we are far from doing so - in fact are rapidly accelerating headlong in the opposite direction.

Then care for each other. That is step two.

A thousand steps follow...

I wish you well.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Good post, still can't believe the stick the OP is getting for trying this. I doubt anything will happen personally but will try on the date anyway. Would be great if we had a set of unexplainable sightings on the same day. Not that it'll prove that this worked, but it'll be something to think about at least.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Its about time they showed themselves, I have been trying to thumb a lift for over 15 years now.

FSF

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So am I gettin this right ?
The collective brain power of 7,000 or whatever people
is going to make aliens appear and make themselves known ?

Christ, the collective brainpower of 76,000 Man Utd fans couldn't make us beat
West Brom at home earlier this season !

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wow, these disclosure threads are really getting old..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I believe the time has come for us as a people to grow up and meet the neighbors.

A) This idea has already been attempted here on ATS and elsewhere more times than I'd care to mention.

B) You seem to have elected yourself as head mouthpiece for the human race.

Please copy and paste this message to everyone you know, on every spot on the globe.

That's quite a tall order from someone who demonstrates an inability to use a search function on a msg board.

All passion. No street smarts.

Sad.

edit on 21-4-2011 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Not sure why the OP is getting grief.

Ya, so what that it might already be a thread. The OP is creating his own version of this idea through new threads and as he stated he's making "reminder threads."

I personally agree with him but I am probably a pessimist. Frankly, the ET's owe it to us to do that.

As for 7/20. For me, it will be no different than any other day, because everyday I look up and tell them to come down.
edit on 21-4-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
While I appreciate OP, your desire for aliens to get an account here and read up on your questions, you would be better served keeping it all contained within one thread, so we can keep all this um.. useful into in one spot.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
July 20 is my birthday, so that means they're coming back for me?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Turly an amazing post, I loved every second I spent reading it and I agree with you completely.

reply to post by Hitoshura

If you notice every single person that makes a claim about ET/UFO etc is instantly ridiculed. It is a big shame.

reply to post by dplum517

I look up everyday with a sense of yearning, I miss something and I don't know what...when I see the stars at night, even if its cloudy and there are so little, I smile and I don't know why just that I feel deep inside that one day, I'll be able to be up there.

it really is a strange feeling, being able to look up at any given time and being able to smile.

well, have a nice day

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
what is this i dont even..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

If you notice every single person that makes a claim about ET/UFO etc is instantly ridiculed.

Actually no, it's just the whackjobs posting garbage that get ridiculed, anyone posting actual information usually finds a nice little discussion will follow.

I don't know what to think about this, "reminder threads" ? Yeah, those should all be delete immediately, there's no point in spamming the site with "reminder" threads, update the original thread.

This method has been attempted before and failed, and it will fail again because if merely willing aliens to appear would work, we'd already have our proof. Those of us poo pooing on your BS stories about channeling aliens, really do want them to be out there and visiting here and we're the only ones attempting to actually PROVE this.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

my bs stories? I've never made any claim about channeling

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join