It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War: authored by often overlooked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Commentary;

Today is a tough day to survive. A barrage of bullets, have been fired in the face of American women on all fronts.

Family…
The character of family has been annihilated due to the false belief that women can simultaneously wear a skirt and pants. It is officially too hot in the kitchen. Men are fleeing the scene of responsibility as women charge down a path to sexless lives, TV dinners and Barney as the babysitter. An open legs policy had been issued in an attempt to attract men back to the idea of a loving relationship, which has only added to the emotional baggage women carry and left men confused.

Many women are opposed to the open legs policy and have resorted to burying themselves in work. Those on the fence in regards to the policy have found it difficult to locate men in the wild as it is believed prince charming may be hiding under a rock. Women who privately support the policy are currently screwing Prince Charming and intend to join the WTF regime. No word yet as to the whereabouts of the Prince.

The WTF infantry brigade has resorted to popping out babies as a means to survive. Ironically this regime has had its successes as these women have been supported by government subsidies. The baby train however may be halted in its tracks by Tea Baggers who intend to abolish all hand outs. Those in the regime who were not wise enough to educate themselves will likely resort to prostitution.

Education…
The Archers took on several blows from Sallie Mae, walking away crippled by the overwhelming debt accumulated obtaining a degree. The majority of the brigade, not currently paired with the infamous Prince Charming, has resorted to credit cards as the new weapon of choice.

Militia fighting on the front lines has suffered heavy casualties. These women considered themselves rebels of the system. It was their belief that by gaining skill rather than formal education, they would be capable of building a life for themselves free of debt. The recent shift in American society to value text book knowledge rather than life experience and hard work, has resulted in a multitude of the militia begging to accrue the debt associated with a degree.

All regimes reliant on education have been assaulted by the increased costs and the recent cuts to financial aid proposed by Tea Baggers.

Healthcare…
The WTF brigade is accused of friendly fire. Abortion is rampant within this regime. Planned Parenthood, a clinic funded by government subsidies, provides affordable healthcare to millions of woman. Recently, funding for Planned Parenthood has been put up on the chopping block by religious conservatives.

Abortion is 3% of the total services provided by Planned Parenthood. The remaining services are dedicated to woman’s health. While most individuals would agree that abortion is murder, cervical or breast cancer results in death just the same. The average uninsured American woman is able to obtain preventative exams through Planned Parenthood for a fraction of the cost paid at a private practice without sacrificing care.

All regimes are subject to higher insurance premiums.19% of women, non reliant on government subsidies, are uninsured.

Jobs…
The Calvary, armed with skill and education, has been left relatively unscathed only to witness the economy suffer. Woman working positions within stable industries have been laid off regardless of tenure. There is no safe place to hide. Even Prince Charming on his trusty steed is no match for the monster of corporate greed.

Reporting from the front lines this is your average woman signing off with a message to Prince Charming…

I am 27. I’m physically attractive, self sufficient, ambitious, intelligent, funny, empathetic, loyal, honest and crazy. I am a capable wife. If you’re interested in great sex, procreation and commitment, please contact me at 555-867-5309 while I still have optimism, and a viable uterus.

edit on 20-4-2011 by MsAmen because: sorry mods wrong forum

edit on 20-4-2011 by MsAmen because: hoping a mod will move me

edit on 20-4-2011 by MsAmen because: oh my mods wont you move me

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAmen
I am 27. I’m physically attractive, self sufficient, ambitious, intelligent, funny, empathetic, loyal, honest and crazy. I am a capable wife. If you’re interested in great sex, procreation and commitment, please contact me at 555-867-5309 while I still have optimism, and a viable uterus.

edit on 20-4-2011 by MsAmen because: sorry mods wrong forum

edit on 20-4-2011 by MsAmen because: hoping a mod will move me

That part made my day, but this a good thread overall.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

Thank you.
Now, If I could simply announce my message on CNN I might be able to dig up a life.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAmen

You should go to mt Isa, its like 10 men to a woman..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

Now thats an idea. Speaking of moving, any mods feel free to move my message.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Nice attempt at sattire but you kinda missed the mark. Not clear enough or funny enough. good try though

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Thanks, I appreciate your brutality.Oddly enough I genuinly find your arrogance trustworthy.( Ive followed your posts in regards to geology.) So with that said kindly F**** off.

edit on 20-4-2011 by MsAmen because: c mon allow me some spit

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAmen

I see Ive been dumped into BTS. LOL I guess my attempt at political satire sucked after all
C mon mods I didnt qualify for social issues or civil unrest? Just another notch added to my dwindling optimism

edit on 20-4-2011 by MsAmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I know what you saying.

I could have added more if I could.

I noticed and oddity that got me thinking on similar lines.

Watching way to much television recently and reality shows and entertainment oriented shows.

There are many gay men on these shows.

I have nothing against gay people what so ever.

But what I find strange is that they all appear extremely attractive!

I feel so sorry for women that all the good looking men are gay!

No wonder are society is screwed up.

new topics

top topics

join