It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was accepted into the masons, what next?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Ummm. I'm not old. Neither am I pretentious (I think).
As for being left behind? I run a venue bar and spend my time partying.

See, the problem is that you are stereotyping people. That's normally something that's done by people who are stuck in the past.

Actually, the whole "pretentious old men playing at running the world" quote was from the Deus Ex introduction trailer thingy... and Deus Ex is truly a conspiracy-lover's game!

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
senrak,

Thank you for the info, and the offer of help, I will be u2u'ing you when I have more time.

I've been on this board, and done enough research(real research) about Masonry to know better then to listen to the well founded, extremely evidentual, factual, supercalifradulistic-ual facts about how evil Masonry is
. I do fear though that because I do not believe Satan exists, I will not know the words to all the chants. Also, since I was born here on earth, from human parents, that when the most worshipful sheding of reptilian skin happens I will feel left out again. Oh dear, what am I to do?

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darktalon
I do fear though that because I do not believe Satan exists, I will not know the words to all the chants. Also, since I was born here on earth, from human parents, that when the most worshipful shedding of reptilian skin happens I will feel left out again. Oh dear, what am I to do?

Well, the humans involved in our quest will be more than taken care of. The rest will be lunch! bwahahaha

Just remember to
in the usual manner when the ship lands and all will be taken scare of swiftly. Also, ensure that the eggs are nicely stored. I would recommend the Mobile Incu2004. I ordered it and it arrived in 6 hours..... (wow, don`t the handshakes do wonders
) Well, the eggs are nice and toasty and no need to worry about how to keep them warm for long hours off the grid.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

senrak,

Thank you for the info, and the offer of help, I will be u2u'ing you when I have more time.

I've been on this board, and done enough research(real research) about Masonry to know better then to listen to the well founded, extremely evidentual, factual, supercalifradulistic-ual facts about how evil Masonry is
. I do fear though that because I do not believe Satan exists, I will not know the words to all the chants. Also, since I was born here on earth, from human parents, that when the most worshipful sheding of reptilian skin happens I will feel left out again. Oh dear, what am I to do?

Don't worry...we'll teach you the chants...and that reptile skin thing...only our high-level members do that so you've got a while to learn.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

because I do not believe Satan exists

That's exactly what Satan wants.
This way he can inflict way more damage. I hope he stays out of your way.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

because I do not believe Satan exists

That's exactly what Satan wants.
This way he can inflict way more damage. I hope he stays out of your way.
Satan can't want, he doesn't exist. He does stay out of my way, because I don't use him as a scapgoat. I, and I alone am respondsable for my actions good and bad, as is every human. Some wish to believe in the adult version of the boogie man, I do not.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Of course, humans and their free will.
In most cases satan is really not needed for this world to become a mess.
But satan does exist, and he's older and more intelligent than you think.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
OK.

"Orangemonkey" was being initiated on a day last week and was asking what that would be like but hasn't been heard from since the first post here (apologies if I missed something when I scanned through just now). But there have been plenty enough responses.

A day in the life...

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks, was that your permission to end this thread?

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Actually more an invitation for the initiator to report on "what progress he has made", for anyone reading between the lines.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Of course, humans and their free will.
In most cases satan is really not needed for this world to become a mess.
But satan does exist, and he's older and more intelligent than you think.
Jakko, I don't know why you insist on argueing this point. Yes Satan is really old, he's as old as the first time a human blamed something they did wrong on this fictional scapegoat. He's intellegent? Well he has to be, cause why would anyone blame their bad deeds on someone stupid. Yes "Satan" is real, atleast until all humans decide to buck up and take full respondsibility for their own actions and stop using a mythical scapegoat.

But he has never, will never, and couldn't ever touch my life, I don't need a scapegoat.

MaskedAvatar,

I was just being playful
. A little ribbing you

[edit on 2-8-2004 by Darktalon]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Your ignorance is dangerous.
We can discuss this untill we're 80, you'll just have to see weird stuff for yourself to realize there is more to life than what we can see.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Your right Jakko, we all bow to your benevolence. You have no proof, and never can/could you prove there is a Satan, and yet I'm the ignorant one.

Resort to name calling and put downs if you need, I guess with your lack of proof and lack of ability to intellectually convey your thoughts, put downs are as good as you can get.

Zeus really existed at one point, until people stopped believing in him.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
No need to be hysterical about it Darktalon.
I didn't say you're ignorant, I said such ignorance is dangerous.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
if you are going to try and penetrate their network then i would advise that you refrain from all references of being accepted into their society. i am anxious to hear however, i would wait until you have reached a much deeper level until you provide information regarding your investigation.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dribbler
if you are going to try and penetrate their network then i would advise that you refrain from all references of being accepted into their society. i am anxious to hear however, i would wait until you have reached a much deeper level until you provide information regarding your investigation.

Oh goodie!

Another one who REALLY believes we Masons are anything other than a fraternal society.

Trust me, I'm in those "deep levels" We keep the wine chilled down there.

Oh well, at least your moronic post is better than arguing whether or not Satan exists which has even LESS to do with this thread. You really should check out the alt.freemasonry newsgroup. Such posts are pretty common there. You'd be among friends.... -shrug-

Get a hobby dribbler. On second thought I will and stop wasting my time responding to ridiculous posts such as yours.

...now I'm off to turn in my weekly report on my portion of world domination. I'm not a greedy Mason, though. I've requested from the Exalted Grand Inquisitor that I be allowed to dominate Cape Girardeau, Missouri.

[edit on 2-8-2004 by senrak]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hysterical? HAHAHAH You give yourself far to much credit. I don't get hysterical, and if I did, a simple discution with a person such as yourself would not lead to it.

Your ignorance is dangerous.

But I can read. That is calling me ignorant, unless now you mean I'm illiterate.

dribbler,

I think you missed the point of this thread. One, no one is trying to infultrate anyones network, and two, Orange nor I have gained membership into Masonry, we were accepted to recieve the degrees, got to pass them to be a member.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Darktalon wrote:

dribbler,

I think you missed the point of this thread. One, no one is trying to infultrate anyones network, and two, Orange nor I have gained membership into Masonry, we were accepted to recieve the degrees, got to pass them to be a member.
------------------------

Not only that Darktalon. Note dribbler's ridiculous statement about giving information about your investigation. I'm not sure it's proper to post on this forum all those ultra-secret questions that the evil-Masons put to prospective members....like "why do you want to be a Mason" "Do you believe in a Supreme being?" "Have you ever been convicted of crimes?" "Are you a moral person in the community?" "Will your wife mind you attending meetings?" "Do you take care of your wife and family?"

Hmmm! Those guys are sure up to no good! Better not tell dribbler how horrible that investigation is.

Regards,

-John

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Trust me, I'm in those "deep levels" We keep the wine chilled down there.

...now I'm off to turn in my weekly report on my portion of world domination. I'm not a greedy Mason, though. I've requested from the Exalted Grand Inquisitor that I be allowed to dominate Cape Girardeau, Missouri.

Brother Senrak, the proper term is "cellared", and yes dribbler (you'll never enjoy a taste of the bounty that is the Brethren's extensive collection with a name like that
) those "deep levels" contain wondrous things, nothing like gazing at the row upon row of eggs, incubating their way to future world domination.

I can't believe it's "report time" again, High Command and their bureaucracy,
it's a wonder any planet succumbs to our evil machinations.

I leave you with an image of the bonus gift JCM and I got when we ordered our Incu2004 UPS Backup Portable Egg Incubators.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You forgot one Senrak, all the members that interviewed me asked... "Do you have any questions about the lodge?".. My goodness to break into such secrets, I almost fainted. Unfortunatly all I could think to ask was "Where do you keep the eggs?? He replied... "In the handy dandy Mobile Incu2004, duh."

[edit on 2-8-2004 by Darktalon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join