It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible mind control project uncovered?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So ok, I was recently thinking about cell phones and a seemingly "modern" place to carry them, and MK ULTRA initiatives and/or capabilities. So ok, first, we know that cell phones emit radiation that can be harmful to humans, and potentially fatal. Even cordless landline phones:

professor Lennart Hardell, Sweden has made a large study with 1251 cases of brain tumors compared to controls. The risk increased the more years and the more hours per year the phone had been used. The increased risk was 390% for mobile phones and 190% for cordless phones.

And, we know that cell phones can affect tissues in the "lower" body and IMO can probably cause more damage than just sperm count reduction.

Do not put the cell phone in a pocket or a belt while in use or while is on. The body tissue in the lower body area has good conductivity and absorbs radiation more quickly than the head. One study shows that men who wear cellphones near their groin could have their sperm count dropped by as much as 30% 5. If.. [no] headset, connect before placing the phone next the ear.

I would suggest that cell phones are more than likely capable of producing malignant tumors.

Then we also know about MK ULTRA and possibly other similar mind-control programs.

"The concepts involved in manipulating behavior are found by many people both within and outside the Agency [CIA] to be distasteful and unethical. Nevertheless, there have been major unethical. Nevertheless, there have been major acco mplishments both in research and operational employment. Many additional avenues to the control of human behavior have including radiation, electro-shock, and harassment substances.

The last connection is something i've noticed about female behavior in recent months (6-12 months)
I can't exactly link to a source on this, but I seem to believe that people in different locations might have noticed this. What I've noticed, is that a large percentage of women in my area have been carrying their cell phone in their bra. I feel this is very dangerous and potentially deadly if it were to cause cancer. I was considering the possibility of a massive mind control operation to convince women to carry their phone in their bra to cause them to get cancer and maybe lose their life. I suppose this would be linked to supposed plans to depopulate the world.

It seems that a lot of women started doing this out of no where, like a new catchy song, and all the girls are singing the words.

Anyway, I'm just saying, consider the possibility. And have you noticed this where you live?

Look forward to the discussion.

Peace,
Sirhc

P.s. I know I might be way off base, and that some will think that this whole conspiracy theory is far out there but, that is exactly the reason I wanted to post this here. There are a lot of great minds on this site, and I was curious as too the discussion this might create.
MK ULTRA link
Link to page about cell phones and radiation risk

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Just the other day I asked a passing lady if she could tell me what time it was, she pulled her cellphone out of her bra and told me. This was the first I'd seen this 'storage space' used. Although, as often as my girlfriend has misplaced her purse or set down her cell somewhere and forgotten it, I can see the usefulness of this.

I don't think it's a mind-control operation, it's just an easy way for girls to keep track of their phones.

As for the cancer and tumors, we'll just blame all that on cigarettes. They are the real devil.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I go mad at my Fiance for putting her phone next to her head when shes sleeping. lol

join