It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gold Ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

To start the game... This is the hardest part as you are alone, broke, scared, defeated depressed and worried about the future. The central banks, governments, the legal system, the police, the taxing authority everything is conspired against you. You wake up one day and begin to realize this and your first reaction is SHOCK. You can't believe that the government, your church, your local peace officer and all the corporations and even the teachers in the schools and everything on television has been orchestrated to keep you stupid, fearful and weak. In this state of SHOCK you just sit and stare and newspapers, television, the internet and listen to others in disbelief.

The light of the Fifth Sun removes the shadows left of the night and reveals the legacy of the preceding night. The judgment is delivered by Mother Earth. Man is called to account for his actions, use of the natural resources and his relationship with the lives of all beings within her sacred space. For fifty centuries Mother Earth has allowed humanity to find its way through the fourth world and of the darkest time of materialism and domination of subordinate species. To enter the Fifth World of co-creation integrity, balance and love are required to harmonize with the resonant field of Mother Earth's creative realm. All is changing as the Truth and Light are one evident, exciting and a unmistakable reflection of the spirit of each soul expressing into the universe.

edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i only got to 2 mins and couldnt watch anymore..

what is that crap?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
i only got to 2 mins and couldnt watch anymore..

what is that crap?

Beat you !

I only made it 24 seconds in lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The truth about how your reality will unfold.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

I've watched many of Rysa5's videos over the years. They are very valuable and uplifting. However, in order to understand them one must have a certain level of consciousness, so to say. Unfortunately for the planet and species, the planet is run by "people" of the lowest possible consciousness and inhabited otherwise by individuals who could stand a significant shift upward in such. Good luck to us all

new topics

top topics

join